• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Samus Stage Selection Guide!!!!! Check it out!!!

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
REDRAGON: I'm gonna say that all but 4 stages are even between Samus and Ness. Samus gets a small advantage on Dreamland and on Mute City and Ness gets a small advantage on Corneria and Yoshi's Story....and all of these advantages are VERY small...for instance:

YS for Samus vs. Ness:
+Shy Guys eat PK Thunder
+Small sides for quicker KOs
-Small sides remove Samus' weight advantage
-Shy Guys eat missiles/shots/bombs
-Shy Guys activate PK Fire which blocks missiles/shots/bombs
-Triple platform stage setup allows Ness to deal ridiculous amuonts of damage using PK Thunder

Corneria for Samus vs. Ness:
+Small sides for quick KOs
+Peerless fin/ledge game
-Small sides remove weight advantage
-Ness heals for 30% per arwing/wolfen laser
-Ness heals for 60-600% on Great Fox lasers and can stay on the lasers indefintiely

Dreamland for Samus vs. Ness:
+Large sides for much longer life
+Large sides only help Ness from dying off the top, Ness' easily edgeguarded recovery makes the large sides give very little help
-Triple platform stage setup allows Ness to deal ridiculous amuonts of damage using PK Thunder

comp is locking up....i'll post more on this later
Sweet dude, thanks for all the help!
Now i am working on adding Peach to the list, and adding Rainbow Cruise and Jungle Japes......

Redragon

rayecho

Smash Ace
i don't really have a problem with Yoshi Story because there isn't a lot of need for the bomb

jump because the sides are so close. Just DI closer to the stage and the grapple beam should

be in reach.

Me14k

Smash Lord
I think peach has advantage on dream64 cause turnips **** samus's bombjump from afar. I counterpick dream64 if dk64 is banned vs samus

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Woah a 3-month bump.

Can Samus only sweet spot with rising grapple on FD, or is there another reason it's so awesome for her recovery?

Top Bottom