• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official RPS power rankings

nickcam

Smash Ace
RPS power ranking, Beast mode. So for now here are the rankings as decided by me. Number 1 rule ... no racist when making these rankings. Umm rock = geodude,graveler, golem, paper = G&w, scissors = beedrill

Rankings

1. Fool :random::random::random: (dice)

2. Mikey :gw::074:

3. Minus :075: (Avalanche)

4. Hype :gw::015::074:

5. Nickcam :076::013::gw: (rock pro, scissors in training)

6. Brose :gw::gw::gw: (paper spam... winner of largest rps mm,50 cents)

6. Gee! :015::gw:

8. Decoy :074::015:

9. Carter :076: (Only rock)

10. Culex :074::gw:

Up and comers Pastaboy:074:, Percon:gw:, Niko:015:

Most intense RPS: Avarice x:mad:

Wall of shame (Scissors tier)
Dimmy and TO joe/plank :metaknight::metaknight::metaknight::metaknight:

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
hey i spam scissors why is my scissors mk lol its lowtier i shoudl ****ing have ganon as my pic. Yo this is awesome though i get my own colour and big text and special scissors icon thats right my own special tier

.decoy

Smash Ace
1stly shoutouts to fool for taking the first tourney, and for beating both hype and mikey.

i think hype has started a new chapter in his binder tho, so watch that at niko's.

toronto will do well at niko's though. im sure. brose's paper spam is not actually paper spam. he was going for a paper-kneelock, but just didn't have the frames down. hes practicing, don't worry.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Sauga's got this... 6/10 spots on the pr... too good.
Top 5 spots at nikos will be sauga.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
that's why Vaughan will stomp the floor with Fool and the rest of sauga

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Whats the evolved form of geodude? ... That should definately be me.

Doubles should also be taken into consideration. I took on Doc/Decoy 2v1 (picking up ryans slack), and they both use the hard counter to my main. That should atleast put me above brose.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Keep in mind as of now this is unofficial. Also doubles counts less because it never finished lol. If people continue to rep there mains then they get the evolved form of the pokemon... except for beedrill. Other then dimmy no one is a scissors only main. He got the evolved form of beedrill, MK.

Cyan_

Smash Lord

Doubles should also be taken into consideration. I took on Doc/Decoy 2v1 (picking up ryans slack), and they both use the hard counter to my main. That should atleast put me above brose.
GRAVELER!

Ryan Fw

Smash Rookie

carry my slack? when you scrubbed out i 2-0'd mikey and took nick to game 3 and won.. all on my own! :p so carry my slack eh? just no.

nickcam

Smash Ace
imo scissors should be Scyther or SCIZOR. Logic ftw.

Oh and $1 rps money matchessss son.
This makes 100% sense aside from the fact that scissor is lowww tier which makes it uncool. Scyther and scizor are too cool so i had to put beedrill cuz he sucks. And guys calm down about the drama this is unofficial so no need to start flame wars already. It is my dream that one day a rps crew battle between melee players and brawl players will occur

Mikey7

Smash Lord
IM BETTER THAN FOOL!!!!

These mms are getting out of hand lol, we need another tourney, so I can take #1 spot over Fool : ) THEN **** the spelling bee

Too coolz

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
You could NEVER take me on mikey, you arrogant prick. First set you got lucky.
To settle this, me vs mikey, $100 mm, bo3.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Definitely not hype enough mm. How bout me vs fool winner gets a ghetto big mac? And hes not arrogant hes just cocky theres a difference.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Definitely not hype enough mm. How bout me vs fool winner gets a ghetto big mac? And hes not arrogant hes just cocky theres a difference.
Nick ur trash, ill mm u any day. I play RPS for fame, not lame.

EDIT: Cyan u scrub ill take u on too, $1 000 mm, bo1.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
shut up fool he's cocky not arrogant there's a different jeez

edit: *** NICKAM STOLE MY LINE THAT ARROGANT LAME

nickcam

Smash Ace
Nick ur trash, ill mm u any day. I play RPS for fame, not lame.
Alright if u want a serious mm bo1 loser has to pick up all of toronto's Garbage cuz there not pro like sauga and cant hire garbage men.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Id rather you tell me more ways to save money than have to pick up all the garbage, but sure, ur on.
All i want is more drink.

Ryan Fw

Smash Rookie
man i see some high stakes flying around here.. but nick i challenge you to a match bo1, with stakes that cannot be matched.. Winner takes home a brand new Dust Buster..

nickcam

Smash Ace
man i see some high stakes flying around here.. but nick i challenge you to a match bo1, with stakes that cannot be matched.. Winner takes home a brand new Dust Buster..
Umm why would i want to win that. If it were swiffer i would consider it but duster buster is just a waste of my time

Cyan_

Smash Lord
bo3 winner gets invited to a vaughan casual

high stakes...

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Alright so, just had RPS tourney, or according to a certain brown kid: rourny

18 entrants.....and I was too lazy to make a 32 man with byes....so I did an 18 man with a bye right to winners finals rofl....then to top that off we FORGOT TO PUT AMBROSE IN LOSERS so he only played 1 match vs Fool.

Fool beat Ambrose to get all the way to winners finals in 1 match, but he did beat me (the legend lolz) in 2 sets, so hes pretty much assured first place on PR still.

Partial results: 1. Fool 2. Mikey 3. Minus 4.Gi/Ambrose <--where he would have finished at

Top Bottom