• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official NYC Challenge Topic

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
11/22/03

Just to remind everyone, the smashfest in Queens NYC is still on for this satuday. We currently have two TV's and have a decent place too. It starts saturday 11/22/03 ans its from 12pm noon to 12 am noon.

We already have about 7 people coming to this from brooklyn, queens, and other parts of the city.

For more info Contact us by post here or by AIM: mines or X japans's AIM are on our profile

D

Deleted member

haha ok Blu way to steal my friend's sig lmao. I'm sure the Young Genius will appreciate that some American stole it. ^_~

Bluchuu

Smash Cadet
Ha Ha Ha

haha ok Blu way to steal my friend's sig lmao. I'm sure the Young Genius will appreciate that some American stole it. ^_~
yeah well I like it so im going to use it, dont worry though I will change it like next year or something we'll see how things go I might find something else. :chuckle:

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
I dont get much of a chance to go on aim or aol anymore...so whats really good wit da tournament info...wha parta queenz lemme no. Ima link user n I dont use a master sword...i use a MACHETE

X Japan

Smash Lord
we don't know about a DA tourney, but me and mike are think about having a little tourney for this Sat.it maybe like $3-5 entry fee, but its just a though.it still in the thinking stages.also to ppl coming to this thing.contact Mike more than me for info cuz my PC is down at the moment.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Re: ^_^

Originally posted by Azen Zagenite
Will DA be coming to a couple of GO Bi-Weeklies? There's one next week at JTanic's place. I recommend going =)

More H2YL vs. DA!!!

:starman:
I dunno yet. I need a ride and when is it??

X Japan

Smash Lord
well i'm not going to be there.i have $$$ to save for the tourney it self.

EDIT: oh yea for Direction to my house for this weekend SF just click the link and enter your addresshttp://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&ct=NA&1y=US&1a=&1c=&1s=&1z=&1ah=&2y=US&2a=109-16+223+Street&2c=Queens+Village&2s=NY&2z=11429&2ah=

and

if u going on bus or train

Train:take the E or J to the last stop towards Queens(Parson/Archer Ave.) then take the Q83(that says Queens Village or Springfield Ave. on top) to Springfield Ave.(in front of the stop is a White Castle) then call 1(718)464-7381.someone will pick u up and walk u to the spot.

Buses:Q83 to Queens Village and get off at Springfield Ave in front of the White Castle and call 1(718)464-7381 and someone will pick u up.

for more info call 1(718)464-7381 around 12pm-7pm starting tomorrow.ok

^_^

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
YOOOOOO whos going to the bimonthly that azens throwing?? I gotta know now b4 i call brenden to make the plans. He told me to call him cause he said he would take us this weekend but im not gonna call if no one tells me. I gotta know, so far its just wes adn I =\. TELL ME!!!!!

Dave

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
H2YL diss

Well I wrote a rap about H2YL spit it once on the mic :D I didnt even write down all the words. FREESTYLE ON H2YL. To hear me rapping about h2Yl go to the link under. H2YL made a diss about us rapping so i had to retaliate.

www.angelfire.com/pro/videogamevids/H2YL_diss.mp3

let me know wat u thnk

*NOTE* ITS A FREESTYLE I JUST DID IT OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD, HEAR THE STUDDERS!

CosmicSlice

Smash Apprentice
Yo, any people coming around the areas of Middletown (Orange County) or so? I'd love to fight someone. be on the lookout.

oh yeah, cello gave you all a holla.

X Japan

Smash Lord
i might hold another smashfest in my basement again.sometime in early or mid Dec.but still not sure yet and if i do hold another one this time it will be more plan out even though this one was still good and somewhat plan out.

CosmicSlice

Smash Apprentice
yeah its about 45 min from him. its away from all other people =| NYC is the busy place, eh?

X Japan

Smash Lord
well ppl i may have a little get 2gether this weekend since my mom is going to be going to drills this weekend.so depending on how i'm feeling and if my mom go.i'll hold it in the basement again.

i'm thinking about holding a little tourney since their's none right now in NY.
like around $5-7 to enter
2 character pick
DE
5 stock 10mins
all stages on random(expect Flat Zone)
Final Battle either on FD or pokemon stadiam if both players can't decide a coin flip will be made.

this tourney(if i feel like doing it) going to be 20ppl max since i don't have that much space and TVs and Cubes.so its a 1st come 1st sever.my answer on the tourney well be made on Wenseday.

if its $5 to enter easy $100.if its $7 easy $140.not to sure on doing teams,but ppl don't give ur hope up its all dreams.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
bump

the smashfest at X japan's crib is still on for this Sat

The usual crowd will be there like DA and TI so hpefully we can have more crews or peeps coming to this one

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Sorry You cant make it AOE, I wanted to show u my improved nightmare eh oh well. Good clux on the SAT's

Anal plumber

Smash Cadet
a smash fest huh? hey hope ya don't me comin along well if that's ok wit yall? im me i am quite interested in comin if it's this saturday... :confused:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Originally posted by X Japan
well i'm not going to be there.i have $$$ to save for the tourney it self.

EDIT: oh yea for Direction to my house for this weekend SF just click the link and enter your addresshttp://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&ct=NA&1y=US&1a=&1c=&1s=&1z=&1ah=&2y=US&2a=109-16+223+Street&2c=Queens+Village&2s=NY&2z=11429&2ah=

and

if u going on bus or train

Train:take the E or J to the last stop towards Queens(Parson/Archer Ave.) then take the Q83(that says Queens Village or Springfield Ave. on top) to Springfield Ave.(in front of the stop is a White Castle) then call 1(718)464-7381.someone will pick u up and walk u to the spot.

Buses:Q83 to Queens Village and get off at Springfield Ave in front of the White Castle and call 1(718)464-7381 and someone will pick u up.

for more info call 1(718)464-7381 around 12pm-7pm starting tomorrow.ok

^_^
another thing..for this Sat....when u call, ask for AJ

X Japan

Smash Lord
This thing is from 1pm - 10pm.so everyone is going to be kick out at 10pm.the tourney is 20man.so just post or IM on AIM and put u on the list.

the Rules are as follow:
$5 entry fee

5stock

10min limit

Stages on:FoD,Corneria,PS,FD,BF,Onett,Yoshi's Story,N64 Dreamland,Jungle Japes,Green Green

Final Battle:either on FD or PS.if can't decide a coin flip.

2 Character pick and must with them 2 the whole tourney.

its 1st place wins the pot,but 15% will go to my parents(it was the only way i could have this thing.).so winner's prize is $85 so that's still pretty good.

BRING WAVEBIRDS AT UR OWN RISK!!!!!
But bring ur own controller plz cuz none will be provide.

LIST:
1-10)DA
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

JUST IN CASE:if anything happens to cancel this tourney.it will be posted here, email,PM,or IM to u before the tourney happens.that means on Friday around 11PM.if any question about this IM me on AIM,post here,email me at solidsnake1661@yahoo.com,or call at 1(718)464-7381 around 11AM-5PM ask for Anthony.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Good luck guys on the tourney. This is gonna be MY LIQUIDATION TOURNEY! woot woot! I wanna see mike G try 2 protect his title of the King holiday smasher! Yo Blaine wat about teams?? Let me know cause I wanna **** asap. Well on that note im out, gonna start 2 practice 2 take ur $. My brother saids he will eliminate another DA member this tourney, Raffy i thnk hes talkin about u.
!O_o! OoOoh Anyway imma be there with wes and my bro prob friday so see u there.

1 2 the gun, TaZ!

phillybilly

Smash Journeyman
hey mike....

about this controller situation...

there's gotta be another way to go about this...

maybe if there's a face-off for it...

cuz we both have something to lose or gain...

how about

how about 3 chars of my choice get matched up against each three chars of your choice

I lose you get to buy the controller back

you lose well..uhh...controller stays where it's at..

how does that sound?

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
sorry guys.....

Sorry guys but imma not be able to make it to the fest/tourney this weekend. Its 8am, and i woke up once again crapping and vomiting on myself for the 2nd day in a row. I dout imma even go to the city because I missed 3 days of school this week. So my bad for amping it up for nothing. I feel like crap by the way and I hope mike G takes this tourney to prove that hes the King holiday smasher for the 2nd year in a row. Well im off to crap and vomit more. If anything keep me updated call my celly AFTER 9! tonight.

1 to the gun :(

PS i luv u....
PSS can someone type something in the florida topics on how much I hate them cause im 2 lazy/sick 2 do it again. They have tourneys every day and get all excited when there best wins all the time just to go out of state and get their *** handed 2 them. **** floridians!

X Japan

Smash Lord
sorry to hear that Dave hope u get better.with that said Chris is also not coming.

also around 10-1AM tonite i need to talk with everyone who is still coming to this get 2gether on AIM.for those who don't know my AIM SN its RC Char Aznable.this meeting is very important to those planing to come tomorrow so please be on around that time.cuz this meeting is about if the smashfest/tourney at my house is it going to be cancled or not due to snow and other reasons.

also it looks like its going to be around 15ppl planing to come to this thing.

X Japan

Smash Lord
Update!!!!!!

the smashfest at my house for tomorrow is cancled due to how f*cking snowy and cold it is.so sorry about this ppl i know some of u was looking forward to this little get 2gether,but it seem that **** happens.oh well matbe next time.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
bump

Mike G needs a ride to GAMEOVER!!!! please help a brotha out!!

MY AIM IS ON MY PROFILE!!

Bluchuu

Smash Cadet
Mike G needs a ride to GAMEOVER!!!! please help a brotha out!!
Ditto, I also need a ride also, I will really appreciate it, THANX. :)

my AIM is Bluchu18 and I live in Queens N.Y. :D

Top Bottom