• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official mario A..A..A topic

boss8

Smash Hero
using A..A..A aka punch..punch...kick.. can be used to ko or put your enemy on the ropes very fast...to pull of this delightful combo simply push A..A...A dash running Uair..and follow up with fsmash or Dsmash....

preffered to use on...

gannon=40 to 50 % damage easy kill or knockback

shiek=same as gannon...a little harder to pull off..

peach=30 to 40 %(perfer Fsmash...

Marth=same as gannon...

Note... u must be fast to pull this off...if your teh skillz are off u may make a mistake.

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
it may be a good move to do if you can successfully do it the 1st 2 times but if they see it coming i doubt you can pull off the combo....sorta like when my friend chain grabs with peach or fox and continously f-throw me.....i have time to get out of it when i see it coming but i dont have the reaction to if im not ready....

most of those perecntages i would b able to get a grab off after on tap A and depending on the character u-tilt into u-air or just u-air combo to w.e smash i please......

i just dont see this working as well as the combo starter most marios do.....especically if mine should work all the time in most DIs and ur only working if they arent ready for it

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I agree with Coin, it may work once or twice, but then you probably don't want to use it again. Doesn't seem like a reliable tactic to me either, though it can work.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
uh... u sure boss? im gonna try it out since you seem to know your roots due to your fine mario play

i would love it to work on marth =D and peach ofcourse....such a pain in the ***

boss8

Smash Hero
oh so use it for mindgames ...is that what you mean? only when its most convinient? so it shouldnt be used as an alternative?

lol ok...ill stop asking :laugh: haha.
na i don't mind...say if peach has you backed down by the edge...most likly your going to try to roll...jump over....or get away from the edge....a good way would to use the AAA uair Dsmash/Fsmash...to escape ..just don't use it all the time or your opponent will catch on..

Eggz

Smash Hero
AAA wavedash AAA > this

or

AAA wavedash ftilt

they almost always dont tech so you can usually get them with something.

iMichael

Smash Lord
I just chain grab...throw in a couple of uptilts...maybe finish with a fsmash or something

Top Bottom