• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Luigi Tournament Results Thread

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
You can also use your cyclone to smack the opponent away since your cyclone can be used to kill the recovery of some characters.

This. Take a tip from Mr. ConCon. Cyclone vs all.
Now about this, do you have to be facing a certain direction in order to knock them away? I've tried cyclone gimping numerous times but only knocked them away less than often. Most times they get hit towards the stage so I was just wondering about this.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Now about this, do you have to be facing a certain direction in order to knock them away? I've tried cyclone gimping numerous times but only knocked them away less than often. Most times they get hit towards the stage so I was just wondering about this.
you should be facing them to knock them away.

yoshq

Smash Master
You don't have to be faced any certain way. The way you knock people away is by hitting them the least possible. Do this by moving down or up while doing it as fast as possible. In the ideal situation, you'll hit them with one or two hits of the nado.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
As soon as the results are up I'll post the link.

5th out of 30. :luigibrawl: :metaknightbrawl:

Not bad after two years without playing.

I could have gotten a higher placing. However I was knocked into losers in my first match. That :wolfbrawl: took me by surprise.

Luigisama

Smash Champion

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
I just advanced in the tournament guys :p

Wish me luck with the next set •_•

It's a Snake and a Lucas

AHHH! But I have a Marth to help with me.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Here's the official results:

Brackets

Top 10:

1- Pedro Collazo (Claus/Ness)
2- Harold Villanueva (Falco)
3- Ranier Collazo (Marth/Peach/G&W)
4- Alexis Mercado (Ness/Snake)
5- Luis Diaz (Diddy)
5- Amilcar Torres (Luigi/MetaKnight) <---- Me.
7- Mariano Agelan (Marth/Olimar)
7- Omar Caban (Diddy)
9- Miguel Alvarado (??)
9- Manuel Caban (Donkey Kong)
9- Cristian Feliciano (Wolf)
9- Josue Torres (Yoshi/Zelda/MetaKnight)

The Nutz of Norcal Deez

Smash Apprentice
CGC Brawl 1v1 Tournament:
5th/14th
Luigi & Falco

This time I used both equally. Lost to Legit[Diddy] as Luigi. Wi-Fi player. I need to be more patient and work on my auto-pilot and last-stock conditioning. I should have placed 2nd/3rd but *Insert John here*
Oh well, this weekend is another tournament and I plan on ****ing **** up! I got this guys I'll do ya proud. At least I beat a PR member at the tournament. D12, Snake player. :D

Luigisama

Smash Champion
CGC Brawl 1v1 Tournament:
5th/14th
Luigi & Falco

This time I used both equally. Lost to Legit[Diddy] as Luigi. Wi-Fi player. I need to be more patient and work on my auto-pilot and last-stock conditioning. I should have placed 2nd/3rd but *Insert John here*
Oh well, this weekend is another tournament and I plan on ****ing **** up! I got this guys I'll do ya proud. At least I beat a PR member at the tournament. D12, Snake player. :D
oh wow nice job.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Got tired of it, eh?

Go :metaknight: if you can.

:phone:
ha banned. Sorry I find that funny.

@sam eh only a few people were actually able to do good with Luigi. I support your decision. Play a character that makes you happy to play.

DBSammy

Smash Ace
It's not the fact of not enjoying the character, I'm just tired of stupid *** matchups and at times out playing my opponent and still losing due to being **** on by the superior character. I'm probably going to use a combination of Falco/Gdubs to supplement Luigi.

:phone:

TheHolyVee

Smash Rookie
Are you kidding me??

Kadaj as a luigi main?

Also, i've fought my first tournament as luigil last year!

i lost

Add me there, please!

BSP

Smash Legend
I don't main Luigi anymore. I'm actually mad at myself for bothering with the character.

Top Bottom