• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Georgia Profile Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
OmegaFujin (PGI);2028503 When's next tourney?[/QUOTE said:
You mean whens the next tourny that is so close to me that I really have to go anywhere for right? In hopes that no one hosts a tourny close by you because then u would be expected to go. Also you act like u want to raise the stakes but I know that just because you dont think we will meet up again. you will just john about driving to a tourny. Stay local and hope that I dont want to go when their is a local tourny.

chaddd

Smash Lord
MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

I call out the challenge for a 20$ money match. I'm just trying to sort out the punk *** ************************************tches. haha. Just kidding. But really, who dares accept a 20 dollar money match? No one in this game is really god. Except Ganon. On sundays. Because he invented sundays just so he could have a day when kicking *** would offend a higher percent of the people. What a bad ***.

MM?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

I call out the challenge for a 20$ money match. I'm just trying to sort out the punk *** ************************************tches. haha. Just kidding. But really, who dares accept a 20 dollar money match? No one in this game is really god. Except Ganon. On sundays. Because he invented sundays just so he could have a day when kicking *** would offend a higher percent of the people. What a bad ***.

MM?
I'd get owned. ;-;

Not only that, but I don't have that kind of money, at least until after I get a really good placing in some upcoming tournament, which isn't happening unless I start really studying some awesome low tier players. My style of play fails; I've just got mindgames on my side.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I'd get owned. ;-;

Not only that, but I don't have that kind of money, at least until after I get a really good placing in some upcoming tournament, which isn't happening unless I start really studying some awesome low tier players. My style of play fails; I've just got mindgames on my side.
He owned me too luis:(
i think your style is good as it is, you place higher than me in every tourny we been to minus INN4. Just keep it up:)

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
Yeah uh... sure I'm afraid to money match Co & Me...

Guess that explains why I beg Chad, Cornel, Wes, Blake & Mike G to money match me right?
If I'm not 100% confident I don't put up money.
I noticed no one answered the question of the next tourney including Co & Me himself... that's odd. Whatever it's old beef anyways that will eventually settle. Smash aint goin nowhere so, we'll do this thing eventually.

But like I said before, I'll take you, NO TRASH TALK REQUIRED PLEASE & THANKYOU!
& I can't use CPU anymore for a while, but best believe I'll come round. & just so everyone knows, any other posts about me will not be read for at least a month so best not to waste time unless your just tryin to show off. If that's the case go right ahead, type away.

Oh X2X we gotta 1 on 1, please next time you see me, remind me cause I always forget. We havent did 1 on 1 in like a year.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Guess that explains why I beg Chad, Cornel, Wes, Blake & Mike G to money match me right?
If I'm not 100% confident I don't put up money..
Can I beg you to money match me? I mean, I've no job, and cannot do any more than $10 (although I'd prefer a lesser amount), but it'd be nice.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Actually Omega if you are attending G4S2, I'd like a MM myself. 5$ 3 of 5? G4S2 Tourny rules of course. If your interested let me know.

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
I call shinanagins...it's about to get stupid up in here...mad crazy stupid...I'm talking mo ef p'oed stupid...bring them donuts

C......

Smash Apprentice
I call shinanagins...it's about to get stupid up in here...mad crazy stupid...I'm talking mo ef p'oed stupid...bring them donuts
does omega accept this decree of shananigans that has been placed on him?
but seriously though, it looks like omega's gonna be takin EVERYONE's cash
......................................................:smiliegor (<<<omega vs C)

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
dbl post ftw....

hey cornel u knwo i anmde u a new sig right? thatn old one i amde yah was tacky but check out the official ga profile thread first page/

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
sorry to interupt guy but if you come to the mobile,alabama biweeklies if you can the first is on the 13th

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
but if you (could) come to the mobile,alabama biweeklies if you can the first is on the 13th

Gerbil

Smash Champion
To bad for Mobile, but we had our tourny scheduled 2 months in advanced. I would always consider everything if I wasn't alrdy pre occupied. Maybe you could reschedule since it was on such short notice anyway, and attend G4S2 instead? I'm promising it to be one of the more larger tournies of the state.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Epsilon, why didn't you put me in the profile thingy ;_;

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
Yo sleepy, have I played with you before? If not I would like to. I think I tried to get to you earlier, but 112 and I live in lawrenceville/lilburn so post, call, or aim (he has aim I don't) and we'll play.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'll post :)

Aim would be a lot easier though.

No, we've never played :/

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
What's going on, everybody? My name's Kevin and I just moved up to Atlanta about a couple o' months ago. I played Smash alot in the Clearwater/Tampa/Orlando area (however, you're not gonna find my name up on threads; I participated in alotta small-fry tourneys). I am looking for an established smash community within the general vicinity of Sandy Springs and Decatur. If ya'll could get back to me, that would be great.

My credentials are as follows:

Forum Name: Smooth Criminal

Name: Kevin

TAG: Smooth Criminal

Smash Name: SC

Main Character: Sheik (I hear the groans already!)

Secondary Character(s): Ice Climbers, Young Link, and Peach

Competitive Smashing: I've played in a lot of small tourneys at LAN places in Florida; though they had officially recognized players from bigger tourneys around the state, these were mainly ho-hum gatherings with a small cash pot up for prize. You won't find my name anywhere.

Tourney Top 3 Finish: None. Although in the mini-tournaments I placed at least fourth or fifth.

Yahoo Instant Messenger ID: malleable_lusts

Phone Number: 1- (678)-446-7091

E-mail: kevin.kourim@gmail.com

MySpace: None

Picture: You'll see me when ya see me.

Drive: Of course.

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
he comes in here with all these big words and **** lol but its cool welcome to GA the CRUNKEST of the south east when it comes to smash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom