• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Georgia Profile Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
Forum Name-OmegaFujin
Name-Omega
Age-18
Tag-Omeg
Smash Name-Omeg, Meat, Wood, Lynn, Cicib
Main-Falcon, Marth, Sheik, Fox, Mario(will randomly pick 1 of the 5 in upcoming tourneys)
Secondary-Falco, Ganon, Zelda, Dr. Mario, Samus(probably pick Falco)
competitive- since my homeboys started talking ****.
Location- Ellenwood, GA
Tourney Top 3 finish- 2
AIM-omegafujin
yahoo-...
P.number-...
email-too many
myspace-url- finalfujin
picture-I'm black, nuff said
drive- for females, not for smash:lick:

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
Hey CO and Me, are you comin back or what? I gotta have dat Samus! We have unfinished bussiness.

& I can't remember if it was Cornel or Carter who I played at DeVry, if you read this reply, so I can know who to talk trash to. Think it was Cornel. Eugene your on here like your whole life, so tell me who was that.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Hey CO and Me, are you comin back or what? I gotta have dat Samus! We have unfinished bussiness.

& I can't remember if it was Cornel or Carter who I played at DeVry, if you read this reply, so I can know who to talk trash to. Think it was Cornel. Eugene your on here like your whole life, so tell me who was that.
lol, I guess I do post a lil too much:ohwell: Anyway, dat dude you played at DeVry was my boy Cornel.

C......

Smash Apprentice

commence trash talk.

C......

Smash Apprentice
u should play my fox with ur falcon at least once omega, Wes does pretty good against my fox with falcon.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I seem to remeber omega talking crap alot like all the time. I just tell him that he sucks and I will keep on beating him in smash. He doesnt seem to like that too much. Silly him. But yeah he hasnt actually played me cept for the last time we played. I think it might be the only time? But yeah omega u want a MM? Is that what I heard? I mean you keep talking crap but u know I will win.... soooo u want to just give me like $10 right?

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Too many dans. I have no idea which one of you is which. I mean eastheaven is the really asian one. then zaman is the blonder one? and 6699 is thomas jefferson?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I MMd co and me once... just the one time. It was not pretty... not pretty at all. In fact he was so intimidating, that I selected Final Destination though he was playing Falco. Stupid me, but I now know better...

Good luck to those that MM him...

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I haven't been to lithonia in a while... but i only went once anyway. Twister, Eugene, do you guys still play there all the time?

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
I haven't been to lithonia in a while... but i only went once anyway. Twister, Eugene, do you guys still play there all the time?
Usually, at least one of us are there, between Eugene and I anyways.

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
Yo sleepy, mog112 and I live in lawrenceville (and right on the edge of lilburn) so if you reply back, we can play either today or tomorrow. We both have cars, so if you need a ride to one of our places we can play sometime. Where exactly in lilburn do you live?

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
well mog112 you want to prove that? my falco vs your fox FD best 2 of 3. $5?
I'd like to see that actually. I'm pretty sure his fox will beat you falco, it should be interesting. I'm not going to speak for mog though. Fox isn't even his top three but we'll see how he does. You're maining falco now or what co?

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I will not speak toward who my main is but ... I just think my falco can beat his fox on FD.

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
I will not speak toward who my main is but ... I just think my falco can beat his fox on FD.
OK. Ha, I'm not gonna set up a MM for him, but he's actually gotten pretty good with his fox. I'm wondering if you think you can beat Blake's fox, and if he answer is no, than you probably can't beat his either. Oh well, you going to the tourney on the 13th? I wish I could be there. He'll be there though. I kinda wanna see how good you've gotten with falco. Should be fun.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
OK. Ha, I'm not gonna set up a MM for him, but he's actually gotten pretty good with his fox. I'm wondering if you think you can beat Blake's fox, and if he answer is no, than you probably can't beat his either. Oh well, you going to the tourney on the 13th? I wish I could be there. He'll be there though. I kinda wanna see how good you've gotten with falco. Should be fun.
your not comming, i guess you phail carter:embarrass

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
your not comming, i guess you phail carter:embarrass
I wish I could be there. Mog is heading over there and I wish we could own up in teams. I've got all-state band tryouts which are about four hours the other way. Yea, I'm a band nerd. Hope it's a good tourney with a great turnout though.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I will acutally admit that my percussion skills have played over into my ability to play this game. I will not lie though the last time I played blakes fox with my falco I lost. Should be intersting.

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
Forum Name- BlueJim
Name- Jim
Age- 19
TAG- Blue
Smash Name- Blue
Main- Fox
Secondary- Link
competitive smashing- Since lunch
Location- Lawrenceville, Ga
Tourney Top 3 finish- 0
AIM- Evilredpumpkin
Yahoo- yahoos
P.number- numbers
drive- a car

Gerbil

Smash Champion
That would be a really interesting match... and I'm glad to hear 112 is comming to G4S2, we were talking the other night and he didn't seem to sure.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
true. I mean if you dont want to thats cool. I just want to see what your fox can do against falco on FD. The chainthrowing seems like a given. but yeah.

SleepyK

Ah, crap. Carter88, sorry i didn't check the forums :/
Well, Email me the next appropriate time and with hope we will be able to smash then.
Would be easier if you had AIM >.>

SleepyK

Oh, and I live off of Hewatt, in Jack Russell Run. It's on the GSC if you need directions.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
... wait minute... Jim and SleepyK, I know you guys. You guys came to GX like 12 years ago. Anyway Sleepy I don't know weather your friends with or brothers with holywack(kid with the Jigglypuff). And Jim I remember you and Tommy comming to GX a couple of times also, you were maining link back then though.

SleepyK

My aim is Red Is Sleepy.
And Eugene, yeah, Ryan and Kris took me to GX that one time. They're brothers, but I'm not related to them. We've been unable to go as of late because of Ryan's parents and Kris' girlfriend...

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
I seem to remeber omega talking crap alot like all the time. I just tell him that he sucks and I will keep on beating him in smash. He doesnt seem to like that too much. Silly him. But yeah he hasnt actually played me cept for the last time we played. I think it might be the only time? But yeah omega u want a MM? Is that what I heard? I mean you keep talking crap but u know I will win.... soooo u want to just give me like $10 right?

Ok... next time I see you at a tourney I will defitely money match you, & take your money. Last I remember I was winning our match but was suddenly edge hogged with little damage, as opposed to your 120+
No more talking crap for me, I don't know how good you got, but you don't know how good I got, so whoever has the money at the end of this will be the better smasher. That'll be the end of that. But as usual I don't know when I'm coming to another tourney.

& Reflex...uh... well I don't know what you look like man, that's why I never confronted you. & most of the major tourneys are like way too far from where I stay so I never go. Or I dont pay attention & miss the tourney day all together. But anyways if your wonderin, NO I'm not backing down, I will money match you & Co & whoever else who knows I want to.

Only person I wasn't serious about was Bobby.

No Bobby I won't money match you.

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
commence trash talk.
"C..........." who the F*&! is "C..........." I will admit you got me... repeatedly, but dis aint over. Come back to DeVry again. I need somebody good to beat, I'm losing motivation.
What's up wit me & your crew havin smash beef? You, Chad, hate ya'll ****. Ya'll some hoes.

I'm just playin around, but on the real I hadn't played fox for a couple months, & he's one of my mains now(along with some others), so come down so we can do dis ****. You can't just smash & leave, gotta come back fa more.

Anyways guys I aint goin be on smash boards, for...ever for like at least a month. So if anyone has any info pass it to Eugene, or Justice. Later

Oh & I heard Chad was talkin crap about how he was better than me, and I just got lucky or somethin. Not my fault he killed himself under the pressure, & intense desire to meteor me.
Ya'll know I'ma be back to stun ya'll again so just wait. & be ready.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
you back? but u dont know what u are going to tournies? sounds like u arent back then?

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
yeah I remember you Eugene...sorry if I can't spell...yeah I'm Foxin up a little these days but I'm still Linkin it pretty good...Link has gotten a bit crazy since those days...but I'm sure I'll be seein you at some tourneys around soon

C......

Smash Apprentice
"C..........." who the F*&! is "C..........." I will admit you got me... repeatedly, but dis aint over. Come back to DeVry again. I need somebody good to beat, I'm losing motivation.
What's up wit me & your crew havin smash beef? You, Chad, hate ya'll ****. Ya'll some hoes.

I'm just playin around, but on the real I hadn't played fox for a couple months, & he's one of my mains now(along with some others), so come down so we can do dis ****. You can't just smash & leave, gotta come back fa more.

Anyways guys I aint goin be on smash boards, for...ever for like at least a month. So if anyone has any info pass it to Eugene, or Justice. Later

Oh & I heard Chad was talkin crap about how he was better than me, and I just got lucky or somethin. Not my fault he killed himself under the pressure, & intense desire to meteor me.
Ya'll know I'ma be back to stun ya'll again so just wait. & be ready.
Trash talk sequence initiated.
Omega.....mm? if u answer yes then ur cool:cool: but if u refuse....wel.....well then ur just a blubbering vag!na:psycho:
(i didnt make the rules thats just how it is)
*slaps omega in the face with a blue glove* PISTOLS AT DAWN!!!!!
oh yea and about this whole omega MMing co and me
................................well i've got no comment on that

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
Uh... if it's a duel to the death you want then bring it on. C...............

Ok Co & Me your right I guess I'm not back, but if I take it that way I was never there, in the first place. I only go to convenient tourneys, so if one is ever in Macdonough, Ellenwood, Lithonia, Decatur, or Stockbridge I would be there like every time.

Anyways I've already said I'm ready, so when next we meet we go at it. A MM for let's say $5. Unless you wanna roll a bit higher how bout $10.

When's next tourney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom