• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

M.K

Level 55
Should I upload those GamePro videos to Youtube? Anyway, Norfair seems to be a good stage with all those lavas....
Agreed, I think the lava waterfalls are excellent, and the inclusion of a barrier is all the more greater. Did you see the part where lava covered almost the entire stage and came from the right side? Outrageous!

Blindman

Smash Journeyman
The fake OC, because I'm nothing like them.
Eh, it's really a crappy video, it shows very little footage. It just happened to catch Bowser facing off against DK and Diddy. I'll post it here and if you guys really want I'll put it on the list.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/119065.html?playlist=featured

I'd skip to 2:40 (Bowser) if I were you, theres an ugly ogre during the first couple of minutes. And a kid who looks like he really needs to pee at 1:58.
I've said it once, I'll say it again: Bowser appears at 30 seconds.

Should I upload those GamePro videos to Youtube? Anyway, Norfair seems to be a good stage with all those lavas....
How do you download those videos?

Jenkins: Spy Monkey

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if we will get more SSE videos as E4A continues (it goes until the 21st, right?)
I wouldn't be surprised if we got the full video of that Bowser clip mentioned earlier. A fleeting glimpse of Diddy Kong staring down the Koopa King is not enough!

I don't know how I feel about watching the Subspace videos, on the one hand, they're incredibly well done and are a real blast to watch; but on the other hand I feel like those videos are spoiler-ish and those scenes could lose some impact; on the other other hand, when have I ever cared about spoilers before? Never.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
i finally saw bowser ty. I say bowser will first get his *** kicked then you have to fight him in giga form in another match of 2vs1

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Ok,,,seriously i have been mourning the grave of WD and L cancelling all these days..... for sure it foks up half of my play...

But oh my.. the game looks fantastic.... just to see those low tiers perform so well... makes me wanna cry!!! I cant wait any longer!

And teh subspace emisary....WIN all over it..

the battle arena stage.................. EPIC WIN. I dont know if you noticed... but in pokemon stadium melee... the edges were kind of hidden and where difficult to aim when coming below the stage. Now they included 2 platforms in each side to prevent this . That was a WINNING MOVE.

Totally happy.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
So Wario molests the one (princess) you don't save. What a cruel, cruel world.
Man, the story seems intense. And this isn't a spolier...it's a setup. We've yet to see the Yoshi Link mix...I'm waiting for that. Pit and Mario, Yoshi and Link, Kirby and Zelda/Peach, Wario with Peach/Zelda hostage, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong (or Dixie, depending on the outfit! :laugh:), Samus/ZSS and (RIDLEY!!!) ?, and Bowser and (GENOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Don't forget the shot down Arwing either, and since King Dedede WILL BE IN BRAWL....I wonder how he'll tie in=??? Maybe King Dedede will team with Meta Knight! Hopefully the Subspace Emissary has online co-op, because that would plain ROCK! Who'd want to team my Diddy with their DK, or my Fox with *enter Krystal or Falco here*, or my Mario with your Pit, my Snake with whoever he *****, or my Kirby with your Peach/Zelda=??? :)

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
It figures in the subspace video Zelda got captured...how are they getting these vids? I'm going to make sure Wario dies when I'm Zelda online.

Johnknight1, I'll be your Zelda.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Fox got ****ing owned, seriously, I understand why Peppy screams "Do a barrel roll Fox!".

Peppy has win over 9000.

Kinda sad to see my old main nerfed so badly though, they nerfed him so much he can't even fly an arwing =[

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I wouldn't be surprised if we got the full video of that Bowser clip mentioned earlier. A fleeting glimpse of Diddy Kong staring down the Koopa King is not enough!

I don't know how I feel about watching the Subspace videos, on the one hand, they're incredibly well done and are a real blast to watch; but on the other hand I feel like those videos are spoiler-ish and those scenes could lose some impact; on the other other hand, when have I ever cared about spoilers before? Never.
*Bows down to you* PHEAR THE ONE WHO HAS THREE HANDS!!! XDDD

ShadowUltima

Smash Apprentice
http://eforall.gamepro.com/player.cfm?vid=116920
1. Booth babes battle it out. You can finally attach faces to that horrible screeching! Anyway, they use Peach, Link, Fox and Black Wing Pit.
----------------------------
http://eforall.gamepro.com/player.cfm?vId=116940
2. Booth babes go at it (not like that you perv). Pit, Peach, Metaknight and Pikachu. Pit gets off a Final Smash.
http://eforall.gamepro.com/player.cfm?vId=117000
3. More booth babes. They're really much more bearable when they don't open their mouths. Samus, Link and double Peach action (that sounded dirty...)
http://www.joystiq.com/2007/10/19/e-for-all-the-view-from-the-floor/
4. Mario, Samus, 2 Peach. Superspicy curry. Only 20 secs of footage, rest is from other E4All games.
Here, I uploaded them on Youtube.

1. http://youtube.com/watch?v=S8hwJ2Usri4
2. http://youtube.com/watch?v=qpEph2Q3ISc
3. http://youtube.com/watch?v=z_XYgqvsovc
4. http://youtube.com/watch?v=NqULzfw9BzE

Enjoy! And I love that we can swim and fight on the water. :lick:

-Knux-

Smash Ace
A bit dry on videos aren't we? That or I am one impatient person. XDD I NEED to see Ike's FS. I NEED to see him ACTUALLY doing something. Something that allows us to see how well he moves. Most of the other vids focus on the other character. GO IKE!

Conformal_Invariance

Smash Journeyman
On the border of Westminster and Arvada, CO, in a
A bit dry on videos aren't we? That or I am one impatient person. XDD I NEED to see Ike's FS. I NEED to see him ACTUALLY doing something. Something that allows us to see how well he moves. Most of the other vids focus on the other character. GO IKE!
Agreed, needs more Ike footage.

I'm wondering if they're actually going to work EVERY single character into the story, perhaps in groups of two, then groups of four, then eight and so on, or recruiting characters during the journey, eventually leading up to a full roster showdown against the Ancient Minister.

In his giant robot.

Which is missing hands.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
This is probably what will replace booby traps. I noticed this in another video though no one attacked it, and I thought it was just to show when a box was booby trapped, basically. Seems I was right. (it was in pokemon stadium 2, I believe - don't know the exact vid)

Either that or it's some random item or thingy from a game I know nothing about, of course.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UNOL28vUkg&NR=1

Is this video on the first page? I don't recall seeing it.

And what the heck is that explosive at 0:01 that blows Pit CLEAR off of the screen? It looks like a yellow box...
Yea it's there. If you're not sure if a video is there or not just note which stage it's on and then check that section of the post.

Though I noticed on that video the pokemon Bonsly appears at the very beginning on a platform.... XD I wonder how many other little things we're not seeing.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Yea it's there. If you're not sure if a video is there or not just note which stage it's on and then check that section of the post.

Though I noticed on that video the pokemon Bonsly appears at the very beginning on a platform.... XD I wonder how many other little things we're not seeing.
Okay. ^^

Annd... Here is the image showing Bonsly:

Maybe Bonsly created the explosion? *Goes to see if Bonsly can learn explosion/selfdestruct in D/P* Yep. Bonsly very well could be the one that created that Explosion. ^^

It's nice to know that we can see small details in short video clips like these. It makes the game that much more exciting. ^^

Noshiee

Smash Ace
Okay. ^^

Annd... Here is the image showing Bonsly:

Maybe Bonsly created the explosion? *Goes to see if Bonsly can learn explosion/selfdestruct in D/P* Yep. Bonsly very well could be the one that created that Explosion. ^^ Also note that Bonsly disappears after the explosion making it that much more possible that it created it.

It's nice to know that we can see small details in short video clips like these. It makes the game that much more exciting. ^^

actually bonsly doesnt disappear, he is in the plataform when the plataform rises up in the air.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
It's just that box with the flammable sign or whatever, jeez.
Wow... What's your problem? I'm just speculating. What the hell is wrong with that? If I were argueing with someone else I could see why you would say that, but I am obviously not.

I think it's neat that Bonsly is a pokeball pokemon. I'm just trying to figure out what it does. >_>

Top Bottom