• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Pyr0

Smash Ace
The videos look amazing, gameplay seems great, but I'm a bit worried about the floatyness of the characters.

also... Albino DK, Ownage!

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
One thing I hate about the 7-minute one is that the match between Mario and Samus ends JUST AS Zero Suit Samus is about to pursue another Smash Ball. That would've answered so many freakin' questions!

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
is there a vid of Dark Link...

and these vids are made of eternal win...

I think Im changin my signature..."Victory...is my destiny"

Zauron

Smash Journeyman
The YouTube link listed for the MTV Classic Controller demo is actually a different video (the same link is used earlier in the post).

Smashybashy

Smash Apprentice
Can people tell be the new things that showed in the videos like, items, AT, Pokemon, and FS, because I still have dialup(hate it so much) and it takes like an hour just to see one video.

Zink

Smash Champion
I think the floatyness and up-b missing stun are part of the increased focus on aerials Sakurai was talking about.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Anyone see what Meta Knight's Final Smash is yet? How about Zero Suit Samus? Or Ike?

And why does no one in these videos use Fox? I can understand wanting to try out new characters..but Fox Rules..

Wreked

Smash Lord
Anyone see what Meta Knight's Final Smash is yet? How about Zero Suit Samus? Or Ike?

And why does no one in these videos use Fox? I can understand wanting to try out new characters..but Fox Rules..
We've seen meta's fs, it was on the skyworld level.

Zamus and Ike, idk.

And fox, I noticed that too. I want to see his entrance. Along with Ike.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
Uh...no. Meta Knight gets the Smash Ball but never uses his FS.

[****, beat me to it]

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Sorry if this has already been said, but I like the slow-mo effect at the end of the time battles.
It will make the end of battles quite interesting....

Imagine being knocked out through the top of a stage, becoming a star, as the final seconds of the match count down... and then even though time has run out, the few slow-mo frames just carry you to a loss of a point. It would be maddening! XD

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
ooh, I noticed something else. After a match under 'KO's' and 'Falls' it says who killed you and who've you killed, and how many times
Unless I have misunderstood what you mean, It did that in Melee...?

Also; what is the spiky porcupine item in the Samus VS Mario video? And where does it come from? Sorry if it's been asked before.

Finally; Advanced War Troops AT? AWESOME.

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
That 'spiky porcupine thing' looks a bit like a Gordo from the Kirby series to me. However, if it is, its undergone a re-design; Gordos could never retract and expand their spikes before, and somehow it doesn't look... cartoon-ish enough to be a Kirby character, so I could be totally wrong...

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Top Bottom