• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

TehJoe

Smash Rookie
Hmm, apparently DK and Diddy meet up with Bowser in the SE. Is there a video of that floating around anywhere?

Also, I can't see the Video Red Maniac posted either. Doesn't help that the page takes about 20 minutes to load.

I

i8waffles612

Apparently you need something called "Divx" downloaded to view the videos Red Maniac posted..

Thats what it said in one of the comments there...

BentoBox

Smash Master
It works fine once you download it.

-Pit vs Link on Battlefield (old)
-Sonic vs Link on Bridge (that one I don't believe I had seen. Fairly interesting as you get to really see how Sonic plays. Sonic's dash attack doesn't KO in Sudden Death. :O)

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I wonder if Kirby can save Zelda... that would add a whole lot more to SE [storywise, seeing as it would be a different branch]

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
I wonder if Kirby can save Zelda... that would add a whole lot more to SE [storywise, seeing as it would be a different branch]
i remember reading on the dojo that the cage you break first is the one that gets saved, while the other gets turned into a trophy.

this makes me wonder about all the different unique cutscenes they'd have for each part. kirby saving peach, or saving zelda. or if mario was there instead and did it, how would he escape from the bomb. maybe fly away on a cape?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Or maybe you get sent to subspace by the bomb if you beat Petey as Mario... so many possibilities.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
If you add videos during the same day, could you put like a time or star or something to show that they're new, becuase i lose track of which ones i've watched already lol

thakns for puting all these vids together

Top Bottom