• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Garuda

Smash Ace
You know... we have yet to see a match between Mario and Sonic. Hope they're both pros.

Phlemingo

Smash Ace
If anyone wants to see the second vid that I posted a link of, you can go to youtube type ssbm, then click on date added and if I remember correctly the video you weren't able to see should be the seventh one down.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
Yea so since I was the first to see bonsly in that video (And this one other video....) we should call bonsly hippochinfat instead of bonsly.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
Anyone thinks that Wario was trying to save Zelda?

Or are they trying to turn Wario evil? I can't wait to find out what happens next in subspace.

Wario is in it for the money. He's always in it for the Money/treasure/goods of others. No doubt he thinks the Ancient Minister pays well. He'll probably defect as soon as he finds out otherwise (or if Zelda uses the "I'm rich" line on him).

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
If anyone wants to see the second vid that I posted a link of, you can go to youtube type ssbm, then click on date added and if I remember correctly the video you weren't able to see should be the seventh one down.
the mario was ding well, untill he killed him self over and over again

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
Wutlulz

Wario is in it for the money. He's always in it for the Money/treasure/goods of others. No doubt he thinks the Ancient Minister pays well. He'll probably defect as soon as he finds out otherwise (or if Zelda uses the "I'm rich" line on him).
What if wario is just tired of being a virgin?

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
Just watched the Final Smash compilation. Something tells me that, if somebody figures out how to control it, Pikachu's FS could be the most powerful. Seriously. I mean, in the split second that Pikachu touched his opponent in the video (since the guy who was playing Pikachu couldn't control him well), he dealt over 40% damage. Think of what it could do if you were good enough at controlling him to make several passes at your opponent...... also, unlike the various Swordsman attacks, Pikachu's attack is not a one-off one attack....

By comparison, Super Sonic, probably the most similar attack to Pikachu's, 'only' did about 16% damage, although it harder to control.

BTW, has anyone found out what would happen if two characters got a smashball at the same time? Would Gigabowser be impervious to Peach's sleeping attack, for example?

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Is there any certain time limit as to how long you can keep a FS in you? Say you don't unleash it and no one tries to beat it out of you. Can you keep it as long as you want? If so, that would open up a route to have two players using both of their Final Smashes at once, unless no smash balls come out until the previous one had been used.

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
Is there any certain time limit as to how long you can keep a FS in you? Say you don't unleash it and no one tries to beat it out of you. Can you keep it as long as you want? If so, that would open up a route to have two players using both of their Final Smashes at once, unless no smash balls come out until the previous one had been used.
it could be my imagination, but im sure i remeber someone with a smash stored, when another was dropped (but he used it as soon as it dropped, lol

iNiGhTmAr3

Smash Apprentice
Ike's FS is sickkkkkk....and Yoshi's FS is really strong too...and yeah that guy in the SSBB interview video said Luigi by accident...he will most likely be an unlockable character :)

NDUDE

Smash Ace
The Landmaster looks amazing and HUGE. There was finally a clip of someone doing a Barrel Roll, and the steering isn't as slow as the Dojo made it seem...The wireframe dematerialization is pretty sweet, too. It's supposed to be like Star Fox Assault, right?

BentoBox

Smash Master
Just watched the Final Smash compilation. Something tells me that, if somebody figures out how to control it, Pikachu's FS could be the most powerful. Seriously. I mean, in the split second that Pikachu touched his opponent in the video (since the guy who was playing Pikachu couldn't control him well), he dealt over 40% damage. Think of what it could do if you were good enough at controlling him to make several passes at your opponent...... also, unlike the various Swordsman attacks, Pikachu's attack is not a one-off one attack....

By comparison, Super Sonic, probably the most similar attack to Pikachu's, 'only' did about 16% damage, although it harder to control.

BTW, has anyone found out what would happen if two characters got a smashball at the same time? Would Gigabowser be impervious to Peach's sleeping attack, for example?
Sonic's FS form knockbacks on contact while Pikachu's doesnt.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Putting his job on the line for the fans!
Well, we all knew Luigi would be in Brawl. Anyone who doubted him to begin with was probably a half-retarted squirrel.

:laugh:

Seriously, if it was let's say Ness or Jiggplypuff, it would be riskier move. Luigi is a diffrent story. Like i said, people who doubted Luigi need to be hung by the balls, and whipped for being a half-retarted squirrel.

:laugh:

BentoBox

Smash Master
Lol I know xD but I'm still sure he wasn't supposed to let that one slip out~ :D

@Red: try rightclicking and saving~ Works for me. I can upload it if too many people are having trouble.

Top Bottom