• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Fan Custom Colors Thread

thetoastinator

Smash Apprentice

It's not mine, credit goes to RFish, a very skilled german faker :p

greetz

That demon Pit is gnarly!

The only thing I would like to point about is that the wings still seem to represent elegance and justice. We need some skeleton wings to show he is a "Fallen" angel

jimbobhas

Smash Rookie
wondering if anyone could do the ice climbers recoloured like kenny from south park. you know orange and brown? ta

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Thanks.

Man, I wanna post my Dimentio here, but it's too offtopic...
Do you think posting Mr. L was too off topic? He's not even confirmed for Brawl. Go ahead and post it, it's Custom Colors thread, not an only Brawl custom colors.

Sputnikk8156

Smash Journeyman
Sputnik, some of your recolorings don't make sense. Look at the shadows of somethings... They are no longer black, but another color. Look at your Ivysaur. Why is his shadow on the right green instead of just a darker version of the color you made his skin?
Hey, this was my first attempt at this and my first time using photoshop..it doesnt look as bad as paint, and i'll get better.

Top Bottom