• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Cleveland Common Grounds Weekly Smashfest

FlipX

Smash Ace
What time are you *****s showin up????
I don't want to show up early again and have to go walk around in the ***** dollar tree store for like a half hour -.-

Impp

Smash Ace
I might be able to make it this Friday/Saturday, I think I'm gonna be starting work later, like at 1 AM, so that means more Common Grounds Fun time!

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
Phoenix Wright and the Ace Attorney series are so underrated... He's a defense attorney with the aid of spirit medium. Throughout his entire career, he only loses one case and that's only because the prosecution cheated. He was even hit by a car. C'mon. None of your avatars went to college or even have jobs.

On a relevant note; if I can come on Friday, I'm not sure when I would be there. I don't get back till around 7:30 or 8pm and then I might do stuff with the family. So if everyone wants Friday I either might not be able to go or I might be a little late.

Philosophize

Smash Apprentice
Friday for Dobs! Everyone who "says" they're coming should come cause it will be big and lots of fun...I'll be there between 7 and 7:30.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Well, my avatar is the fastest avatar alive.

I may be able to bring BYAA! up to common grounds Friday. It sounds like it might be crowded though... Lots of times it gets crowded when the random noobs show up and play items on 4 player FFAs.

EDIT: Beegs is hosting a tourney in West salem. I'm probably going to that instead. I know it's like an hour and a half from you guys but you should consider it.

Philosophize

Smash Apprentice
It would be good if you brought a cube, in case it's needed. We should try to get a hold of both TV's in there...I hate when people bring their xboxes and play SINGLE PLAYER games ALONE for like 5 hours in a public cafe. Why don't they just do that at home?

Also, I don't know how well this will be received, but my friend and I were thinking of starting off with a little brawl for a bit, and then doing melee for the rest of the evening. We haven't played brawl at all yet at Commons, so if anyone wants to play we might be doing that for a bit.

FlipX

Smash Ace
I personally wouldn't be playing brawl, but ill show up around 8 so hopefully you guys will be done with it around then, but i dont have a problem watching it for a while. Also we will have hopefully a bunch of set ups, so there could be a melee tv going while you guys do brawl or w/e.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll play whatever. I'm thinking of bringing my capture card up there, but I'm hesitant to bring my laptop though...

soap

Smash Hero
GG everyone, ill try to make it to more of these when im in town, and ill remember to buy something.... dude was like i see u have a big fat cup of loitering.. i was like ya dude let me go get my wallet...then i dipped.

Marth from Oberlin, good games....forgot to show u a bunch of marth tricks and stuff that i do with him

King Beef, we didnt play any singles, other sheik player i was playing alot, that was fun 2

flip-come to cbus and play drephen, ull see why we cant touch him

crew that i pwnzerated, step it up im no swiftbass

FunkDocOH

Smash Cadet
Fun times were had by all last night.

Apologies for bringing baddies, and for not doing anything decent last night either.

Soap, your sheik is TOO GOOD

Next Friday, same time?

FlipX

Smash Ace
Anyone want to play again tonight, parents are letting me use the car all weekend so I figured id abuse this rare privilage =P

soap

Smash Hero
maybe, but dont go up depending on only my *** to show up, anyways PM me your number so i can keep in touch without this thread

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
GG's everyone, too bad I arrived so late and barely got any friendlies in. Hopefully I'll see you guys at season's beatings and MoOT4.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ok scratch what I said bout going up today, what is next weekend looking like as far as fri/sat go?

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ya you guys are clever, but seriously what is that lol. And if I go up it will be on thursday night, would anyone want to do that?

FlipX

Smash Ace
**** son, you shoulda just said seasons beatings =P
But nah I dont think I would be able to go since its a sunday and its like 2.5 hours away =(

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'm not goin to season's beatings either because of the venue fee and drive. For that much money I could literally take a weekend skiing trip up to Michigan.

Awesome skiing in fresh powder for a weekend or being uncomfortable around smelly strangers playing a video game I'm probably going to lose at anyways... Hmmmm

Anyways, you guys should totally go to Test your might

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm not goin to season's beatings either because of the venue fee and drive. For that much money I could literally take a weekend skiing trip up to Michigan.

Awesome skiing in fresh powder for a weekend or being uncomfortable around smelly strangers playing a video game I'm probably going to lose at anyways... Hmmmm

Anyways, you guys should totally go to Test your might
"around smelly strangers playing a video game I'm probably going to lose at anyways"

Soooo true about the smelly part. XD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Maybe. I'm not really liking Common Grounds all that much right now, too many *******es and *****y workers. I might just do some R&R at home tonight.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
**** I need to play some more Melee already. I'm really getting bored of playing these casuals in Brawl around here...

Top Bottom