• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Character Colors thread (w high res pics of all colors for every character!)

neoREgen

Smash Journeyman
are there seperate colors for team battle, we should find them.
The colors used in Team Battle are red, green, and blue (the three colors on the left). There aren't any separate costumes.

I called her Snake-Jigglypuff.

It would have been really cool if instead of those rings around his wrist they gave Sonic a jacket like the ones Fox wears.
my favourites:
1. White-haired Ganondorf (just when I thought he couldn't go more bad@ss:grin:)
2. Lucas's Claus costume
3. Mr. Saturn T-Shirt Ness (I want one!:mad:)
4. Waluigi Luigi (finally they added it)
5. White Metaknight (he looks so cool, even cooler than his dark costume)
I thought the rings were pretty clever... do you have any idea what his other bracelets are intended to be? I think a jacket would have some problems with his spiky back. :)
Yeah. I'd have to agree all those costumes rock. For some reason I hadn't realized that Luigi had Waluigi colors. Thanks for pointing that out.

True Fool

Smash Ace
Gratitude bump. Thanks much for the thread.

Favorite added colors;
Baseball Ness
High contrast Marth
Gold Link
Fusion Samus

Favorite newcomer colors;
Tan Ike
Classic Toon Link
Pink ZSS
Gold ROB

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Actually, Serebii is the one who did the real work. I just compiled them into separate images and made the thread >.>

He's the one who captured the footage and made the original images. :)

neoREgen

Smash Journeyman
Actually, Serebii is the one who did the real work. I just compiled them into separate images and made the thread >.>

He's the one who captured the footage and made the original images. :)
Hahhah.

Actually, unless the people in the photo-unlocking-thingie thread come up with an easy solution or program for Mac, I won't be able to upgrade the pics on this anyway. I was really counting on being able to use an SD card and the game to do it.
I wonder what the most professional-looking method to do this would be. I had to essentially write a tiny program to crop all the pics currently on this page, and even if I could take the pics straight from an SD card to my computer and use a modified version of that program... I wonder what the optimal stage background would be, how to make sure I zoom in precisely the same amount, and also get the same angle on everything. I noticed that some of the complaints on your thread have to do with those very issues. Unfortunately we can't really get perfect recolor variations of the main DOJO!! pics per character, so to finalize this thread (to make it the best it could be) I really wonder what exactly would have to be done.

D

Deleted member

I may have to choose my favorites, these are so awesome (The game names mean the color sceme is based the mentioned game):

~Mario: Fire or Black
~Peach: N/A
~Bowser: Gold or Black
~Donkey Kong: White or Black
~Diddy Kong: Donkey Kong Country 2
~Yoshi: Blue
~Wario--Biker: Black
~Wario--Plumber: Wario's Woods
~Link: Dark
~Zelda/Sheik: Black
~Samus/Zamus: Black
~Pit: Black
~Ice Climbers: N/A
~Meta Knight: Dark
~King DeDeDe: Kirby's Dream Land
~Pikmin & Olimar: Black
~Fox: Black
~Pikachu: Yellow
~Pokemon Trainer: Pokemon Red & Blue
~Ike: Yellow
~Lucas: Claus
~Snake: Fire Camo
~Sonic: Black
~Luigi: Fire
~Ganondorf: White
~Toon Link: The Legend of Zelda
~R.O.B.: Yellow
~Falco: Star Fox 64
~Wolf: Black
~Captain Falcon: Black
~Lucario: White
~Jigglypuff: Pokemon Red & Blue
~Marth: Black
~Ness: Black
~Mr. Game & Watch: Yellow

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
My hatred for Ness has diminished because of his black Mr. Saturn shirt. That's incredibly cool.

I love all of the dark options that have been added, but my favorite costume has to be golden and brown Ike. Or the light blue Marth.

Top Bottom