• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Brooklyknights Thread NOW WITH VIDS ON FIRST PAGE!

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Yo its all good guys we were very inactive anyways lol :laugh: . U guys are still too good:psycho: .

But its all good since we have recruited 8 new members if u look at front page.
btw WAVESHINE COMBO W/ CHESEE IS TO GOOD;) ..

I'm so cool cause I like signing in on Tony's computer and making Tony have to edit this so he can post the orginal msg on his own name. Then again, I could have just left it, but what the heck is up with all these Pikachus in the background?

offcell

Smash Apprentice
Pablo Francisco just joined our crew too. He's too good. ****** audiences is his game.

Busy bodies are busy bodies, but I'd love to get out there and smash with some people to get some more experience. I'll see everyone around thens!

HELLO EVERYONE.

We have vids up now, I will be uploading more throughout today so keep checking them out. More vids of Greyfox and Kashan should be coming today. Some vids of Zill playing better also.
Team vids with D1 and tone(offcell) vs Me(kashan) and greyfox coming soon.

Also watch out for vids with Forward soon also.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
That first vid oh man poor marth dude. He got a massive butt ******. Get that dude better yo, he looked really really low. Teach him L-cancels if he doesnt know already.

That first vid oh man poor marth dude. He got a massive butt ******. Get that dude better yo, he looked really really low. Teach him L-cancels if he doesnt know already.

He cant L cancel because hes a shiek player. You know how they are. But you are right man, were working on him. There will be vids of his shiek which is better. But we have convinced him to realize that he has to learn more, plus i think your comment will help too.

Also there will be better match ups coming soon. Not just good people ****** noobs.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Nice forwards fox is amazing!!! thanks for uploading guys, you guys should show up to the next TSA biweekly that involves crews which will be april 28th. :)

Added more vids! please comment and critique. I am kashan in those vids. Greyfox is my little bro. Zill lives upstairs from us and hes new to the game. Tone is one of my best friends that I got into smash a few months ago. D1 and Forward you guys should already know.

One Forward vid is up as a teaser of things to come.

Please rate me and my bro greys matches and critique please! we would like to improve.

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Ouch!

Yo son i got hardcore ***** by forward lol that match wasnt even 2 mins long woow.
Forward is too good:psycho:

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
kashan speaking--

lolz not me though, cant wait to get the vids of where I almost beat him a few times. especially that 3 stock lead i had vs his ganon. I got to happy and lost that one. ghey.

If the matches were not close he was 3-4 stocking me too. :D.

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Theres a new vid of forward and me yayyy!lol.
That fox ditto was kool. At least i didnt get ***** like that other vid.
Forwards too good!:psycho:

technomancer

Smash Champion
For the record, I would alluding that joining your crew is just like becoming a pokemon master lol

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
omg those videos were great..... how the hell did forward do a triple drill>grab... OMG GODLY!!!! lol his mewtwo was bananas also.... im so jealous ya got to sit down and play him so much and i didnt even get a match...hes my favorite player not urs....

omg those videos were great..... how the hell did forward do a triple drill>grab... OMG GODLY!!!! lol his mewtwo was bananas also.... im so jealous ya got to sit down and play him so much and i didnt even get a match...hes my favorite player not urs....
hahahah! I knew about forward for a while man, and am also a big fan. I main falco, so Ive watched his vids like thousands of times before he came over, so it was like meeting a celebrity for me.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
yea dude we definitely need to sit down and get some falco dittos in... how come u guys never come to the weeklies anymore? ya old members d1 and starz were there today ya could have owned ya old crew mates!!

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Lol
Yeah i wish we could have came but school is ghey! Kashan has finals like in a week or so you know he has to do ****:urg: , but were hopin to come next week.:psycho:

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
YO! is there a special procedure or somethin to make a crew or do ppl just get together and go hey lets be a crew!

cuz me n my friends want to make a crew but we dont know if we need to do somethin first -_-

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
u guys better show up to the weekly!! ima have a tv dedicated to fox and falco so i better see all that forward training payed off!!

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
Sup guys new member here, casual player until recently heavy playing got interrupted :(, don't think im looking to join a crew since im prolly not as good as you guys lol working on it now, I go to Pratt and I'm lookin for peeps to chill and play some smash with. Hopefully get used to advanced playing, I plan on playing alot since my roomate left his disc at home, my own should be here today. As well as my 3rd and 4th controllers. But yeah anyone else up for meeting at Pratt late nights or whenever Im a ****in nightowl. Lemme know asap!

-dave AIM: imp0rtedscr3wup

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Sup guys new member here, casual player until recently heavy playing got interrupted :(, don't think im looking to join a crew since im prolly not as good as you guys lol working on it now, I go to Pratt and I'm lookin for peeps to chill and play some smash with. Hopefully get used to advanced playing, I plan on playing alot since my roomate left his disc at home, my own should be here today. As well as my 3rd and 4th controllers. But yeah anyone else up for meeting at Pratt late nights or whenever Im a ****in nightowl. Lemme know asap!

-dave AIM: imp0rtedscr3wup
Hm... I really doubt this crew is active.

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Hey Hey Shun!
WEre still aactive man!!!! wERE BACK YOOOO! We just took a hiatus son.
Ill prolly be at the next weekkly shun hopefully have not been to one in mOnths.

Top Bottom