• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Brooklyknights Thread NOW WITH VIDS ON FIRST PAGE!

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
If we're crew battling Killer Fleet, it should be at a BIGGER venue, seriously. My house AND D1's AND Silven's can't contain that many people. But if it's only a smashfest with our crew, then yes, my house is fine for that (everyone else's too).

If we're crew battling Killer Fleet, it should be at a BIGGER venue, seriously. My house AND D1's AND Silven's can't contain that many people. But if it's only a smashfest with our crew, then yes, my house is fine for that (everyone else's too).
alright. so regular smash fest or crews somewhere else???? actually i guess we will plan both at different times.

lets have a regular smash fest first, the saturday after next maybe.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
I'm just suggesting since I've been to both of their houses and know of their capabilities. Basically, regular smashfests amongst only crew members can be held at Silven's, D1's, or my house. Smashfests with OUTSIDER smashers should be at another venue, along with crew battles.

D1

Banned via Administration
I suck so we automatically lose to KF...

*cries in bathroom slits wrists*

for the most part I'm always free Saturdays I just make plans to go to either tournies/biweeklies @ different places on the EC on my free time to get better.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
I suck so we automatically lose to KF...

*cries in bathroom slits wrists*

for the most part I'm always free Saturdays I just make plans to go to either tournies/biweeklies @ different places on the EC on my free time to get better.
u dont suck lol u just get unlucky and mess up plus u still have 4 other members to help u against KF.

R3N0

Smash Lord
This could be interesting, I'm in school @ Long Island right now im hempstead @ hofstra, but I frequent the city, since im originally from brooklyn.

In any case I think I'm pretty decent, im gonna leave my contact info on the bottom for now, ill give you the run down of my experiences...
recently finished a DA tournament 4/16, (honestly should've been 3rd but brackets were lameee) so the top 3 smashers there were wes ace_marth and myself. -- Previously me and my smash partner Soup(mike) finished 2nd and 4th at a brooklyn local bulletproof tournament. collectively making $300.

I have played KDJ and know him, we talk but hes so secretive about when he comes down to ny.. ******* never calls no one man..~

Anyway, heres my contact info

Reno :: Aim-RenoNYC ::Characters - Sheik / Fox

I'm looking for more tournament practice and a real doubles partner-- peaceout

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
This could be interesting, I'm in school @ Long Island right now im hempstead @ hofstra, but I frequent the city, since im originally from brooklyn.

In any case I think I'm pretty decent, im gonna leave my contact info on the bottom for now, ill give you the run down of my experiences...
recently finished a DA tournament 4/16, (honestly should've been 3rd but brackets were lameee) so the top 3 smashers there were wes ace_marth and myself. -- Previously me and my smash partner Soup(mike) finished 2nd and 4th at a brooklyn local bulletproof tournament. collectively making $300.

I have played KDJ and know him, we talk but hes so secretive about when he comes down to ny.. ******* never calls no one man..~

Anyway, heres my contact info

Reno :: Aim-RenoNYC ::Characters - Sheik / Fox

I'm looking for more tournament practice and a real doubles partner-- peaceout
You sound promising, especially since I know Soup myself. You should come down to a weekly at web2zone, I'll be able to play you there.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
i was at that da tourney also( that was the one after the weekly) and he really should have gotten third he was definitely better that all those ppl there except obviously for ace marth and wes. he definitely is not ur level starz but he has (in the wordz of d1) mucho potential points. i vouch for him hes definitely a cool guy from the ten minutes i spent with him.

R3N0

Smash Lord
i was at that da tourney also( that was the one after the weekly) and he really should have gotten third he was definitely better that all those ppl there except obviously for ace marth and wes. he definitely is not ur level starz but he has (in the wordz of d1) mucho potential points. i vouch for him hes definitely a cool guy from the ten minutes i spent with him.

You from killa fleet right?

Yeah thanks for the vouch bro, much appreciated. I was really pissed that night like you wouldn't believe haha. We should play sometime, I might drop in next weekend if I can make the money.. well if I can sell this giftcard really. I won Mario Strikers tournament tonight and I still have $40 from another school tounrament. So.. I need to pawn off these gift cards and enter in these tournaments. Hah, maybe I'll see ya this coming biweekly.

Although you guys should really look into NY Clan to be quite honest, because theres just SOO much more room there. And the owner is mad chill. Plus, its lame that web has few tvs and its just .. it gets so humid and it ends up being a smash cockfest that smells completely of @$$

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
hey hey hey...couple of things reno.

1. blast isnt KillaFleet (sorry blast)
2. web2zone is our home and we would never leave it for NYCLAN

but u should definately come to the next weekly for singles. it'll be kool playin u again. u look promising, maybe we could teach u a few things.

R3no, come to the 1vs1 weekly at Web2zone on friday march 16th! There you can come and play us. The weeklies are held in the basement and its not too bad. The weeklies dosent get the usual over 90+ crowd like the usual KF tournies, but the KF weeklies at web2zone are pretty much cooler because its basically the same minus most of the noobs that show up and the crowd is usually friendly and competitve.

All the brooklyknightz should attend this weekly earlier you can so we can play before the tourney start.

R3N0

Smash Lord
aight ill try my best to make it. **** is type expensive though, cause i gotta take the LIRR from the island and then pay for the tournament and food.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
aight ill try my best to make it. **** is type expensive though, cause i gotta take the LIRR from the island and then pay for the tournament and food.
Food shouldn't be too much of a problem; just don't buy from the cafe at web2zone since it's Manhattan-certified-overpriced-food. I'd eat a big meal at home before coming, something that'll keep you full for like, 8 hours. The tournament's $15 instead of $20, also (hey, it's something I guess). But YES, the LIRR is a ***** to pay for. It's $10 or something close to that amount. :/ Hopefully it won't keep you from coming.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Haha I know that for sure,.. big meal at home before coming eh... lol.. Maybe I can get hazz to drive me or soup..~~~ I'll see what I can do, becaues I just came into $40 bux cash =D. Thats good that the tournament is $15!!! The LIRR comes out to $12 bux and then the subway so its $16 for train altogther so thats already $31!!!! and then whatever else.. ****it i was looking foward to buying a new controller .. my R button is busted.. perfect for Wdashing though heh

I'll see what I can do.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Attention: Possible smashfest at my house.

It depends on you guys, and what date is available for you. Saturdays are the best bet for Silven to come, which guarantees at least more than two people (ha... ha...), so if possible, let's make it Saturday the 24th. My house is relatively easy to get to, however, it can't hold too many people, the most being probably five. If you're interested or have a suggestion of a better date, then PM me. I'd like to finally have a smashfest amongst my crew. I'll post directions if people actually want to do this. >_>

R3N0

Smash Lord
Yo I'm down even though you dont kno me too well yet, but I mean a smasher is a smasher =p

You live in queens right? Richmond Hill. It'd be easy to get to =p

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Yo I'm down even though you dont kno me too well yet, but I mean a smasher is a smasher =p

You live in queens right? Richmond Hill. It'd be easy to get to =p
Yeah, I'm cool with you coming. It isn't exclusive to crew members. I don't see a point in having a lot of people, since it's just a cluttering waste of space if there are too many. I'm aiming for at least 4 people.

thx

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm cool with you coming. It isn't exclusive to crew members. I don't see a point in having a lot of people, since it's just a cluttering waste of space if there are too many. I'm aiming for at least 4 people.
i would like to get in on that =D

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
What's good BrooklyKnights?! Does anyone know Starz cell number? I really need to get in contact with him ASAP!

In a city of the future
It is difficult to find a space
I'm too busy to see you
You're too busy to wait

But I'm okay, how are you?
Thanks for asking, thanks for asking
But I'm okay, how are you?
I hope you're okay too

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
everyone goin to this weekly? i wanna play all of the brooklyn knights!! ya all better go to the da tourney on saturday also!!

D1

Banned via Administration
I'm quitting this crew we aren't doing much to actively name ourselves a crew. Take me off the list make Starz leader...bye.

Lol I still love you guys but I like the thought of being a lone smasher, since I suck anyway. :p

I'm keeping the banner for memory though...of the good times...

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
I'm quitting this crew we aren't doing much to actively name ourselves a crew. Take me off the list make Starz leader...bye.

Lol I still love you guys but I like the thought of being a lone smasher, since I suck anyway. :p

I'm keeping the banner for memory though...of the good times...
**** man, you beat me to it.

Again, there's not much activity in this crew, so I'd like to resign as well. I'm cool with you guys, though. If I ever hold a smashfest, I'll be sure to invite you guys. Hope to have no harsh feelings.

Top Bottom