• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Brawl JPN Release Info ~ UPDATING NOW!!

Parassita

Smash Apprentice
I will use the Classic Controller as soon as I acquire the game on March 9th... could you update SSE information? >.< I really want to know where you play as Toon Link in it. He has to have a role... he has to!

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Ness 5
Marth 10
Luigi 22
Falco 50
C.Falcon 70
Lucario 100
Snake 130
R.O.B 160
Ganondorf 200
Mr.Game and Watch 250
Sonic 300
Jigglypuff 350
Toon Link 400
Wolf 450
You don't have to play that many Vs. matches to unlock Snake,
just play 10 Vs. matches on Shadow Moses. He won't come if you lose the tenth match, but he'll come on the next match you win on Shadow Moses.
Check this thread for video proof: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=140850

Kiri

Smash Cadet
Why doesn't someone just close this thread? It hardly updates and the info isn't that great anyway.
Hey shut up.

I can't just magically unlock the game straight away, it took 12 hours of playtime to fully complete the Subspace Emissary and I'm only just getting into All-Star Mode. The Challenges have been half unlocked (mostly stages and music) so I still have a ways to go.

To find someone now who has successfully unlocked everything and opened every window and completed every mode with every character on every difficulty setting would be impossible, so please kindly STFU.

Also, since the game was leaked a day or two early, it's hardly my fault that I couldn't be as quick as I wanted to be with info. At least I tried. :/

D

Deleted member

Why doesn't someone just close this thread? It hardly updates and the info isn't that great anyway.
Why don't you shut up? Why does the thread need to be closed just because he doesn't update it every five minutes. God this forum is full of so many idiots.

Son Saku

Smash Apprentice
Hey shut up.

I can't just magically unlock the game straight away, it took 12 hours of playtime to fully complete the Subspace Emissary and I'm only just getting into All-Star Mode. The Challenges have been half unlocked (mostly stages and music) so I still have a ways to go.

To find someone now who has successfully unlocked everything and opened every window and completed every mode with every character on every difficulty setting would be impossible, so please kindly STFU.

Also, since the game was leaked a day or two early, it's hardly my fault that I couldn't be as quick as I wanted to be with info. At least I tried. :/
12 Hours? Took me 7 hours to finish.
Please calm down. People appreciate what are you doing for them, but they want many infos and quickly.
BTW, my friend, how do I unlock Bramble Blast and Corneria Starfox musics?

Kiri

Smash Cadet
12 Hours? Took me 7 hours to finish.
Please calm down. People appreciate what are you doing for them, but they want many infos and quickly.
BTW, my friend, how do I unlock Bramble Blast and Corneria Starfox musics?
Well, it took nearer to 11, since I was playing on Difficult with my friend. So we did have to continue a few times since the last battle especially was a bit of a pain on the higher difficulty settings.

In regards to Bramble Blast and Coneria music, I'm not quite sure as I'm still attacking the challenges wall in order to win more things. I did however just get a Pichu trophy... ;_;

Son Saku

Smash Apprentice
Well, it took nearer to 11, since I was playing on Difficult with my friend. So we did have to continue a few times since the last battle especially was a bit of a pain on the higher difficulty settings.

In regards to Bramble Blast and Coneria music, I'm not quite sure as I'm still attacking the challenges wall in order to win more things. I did however just get a Pichu trophy... ;_;
Ah, I see...
For my first playthrough I just wanted to finish it on normal, I'm replaying the levels on an higher difficulty.
When you get any of these two, please tell me.

Omhatoen

Smash Apprentice
My post wasn't directed at you. Way to be a 10 year old kid and join in 06.
Boy, don't you sound mature?

I'm glad that this guy is pointing out all this info. If you don't like it, go somewhere else and ***** about it. We don't want to hear nonsense.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Boy, don't you sound mature?

I'm glad that this guy is pointing out all this info. If you don't like it, go somewhere else and ***** about it. We don't want to hear nonsense.
Thanks for busting in n00b, i've been here for 2 years and seen much worse than someone saying "this topic doesn't deliver" and haven't said anything. My post wasn't directed at either of you and was already replied to, so how about you guys just stop jumping on each one of my posts, please.

AustiniusRex

Smash Journeyman
Temporary. Soon to be replaced by a zombie-proof
Thanks for busting in n00b, i've been here for 2 years and seen much worse than someone saying "this topic doesn't deliver" and haven't said anything. My post wasn't directed at either of you and was already replied to, so how about you guys just stop jumping on each one of my posts, please.

Nobody cares how long you've been around. Time does not make you aquire authority, especially not on something as anonymous and faceless and a forum. Try to calm down and be a little less cranky with people, mmk? :)

Batchfile

Smash Apprentice
Interesting, one question. Where are you playing this game at? Because if your in the Americas, and taking little lag from Japan, that's amazing! Unless your in east Asia, but I doubt your lag harms the match much. Can you explain how you lag in detail? From what I've seen, online has virtually no lag.

Eriorguez

Smash Cadet
Just a thing: IIRC, after you beat SubSpace, you can choose freely the characters you want to use in any stage.

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
Great guide. Don't listen to the people that expect you to be a machine. Take your time.

I'd rather have a great, clear, easy to read, factual, thoughtful piece of literature than a lazy, rushed post that looks more like a monkey did it while trying to tie shoes on top of a 20 story building that's afraid of hights.

FuryX

Smash Cadet
On WiFi, is there a selection of game modes that you can play because on youtube videos everyone is always playing time matches.

Riakou

Smash Apprentice
nicee, these kind of threads just get me more pumped up for brawl competetion xD

CivicSmash

Smash Apprentice
I like these a brawls. When it release I will dominate and crush you gypsys. When I see this a wi-fi's in glorious nation kazakhstan?

timidshadow

Smash Apprentice
That's alot of information, must've been hell going through the Japanese version whilst writting this stuff down.

Kiederen

Smash Cadet
In the for wifi team battles: can you team up with a friend but play against a team of anyone or is it split up like the wifi brawl: with friends only and with anyone?

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
In Mario Strikers Charged, you could use 2 different Mii profiles so you could have a list for friends and for those from message boards. Each Mii entered has his/her own Friend code. Is it possible to do that in Brawl as well?

rove

Smash Apprentice
Eh Atleast It's not that far away for america, only 8 days left :D I think, I dont feel like counting again...
I count it to much

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
I'd unsticky this for being WAY behind on stuff...but there's a note attached to the unsticky button which reads "stop backseat modding" fine...

Top Bottom