• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Brawl JPN Release Info ~ UPDATING NOW!!

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Sakurai isn't ********. I guess he figured less people would disconnect if it's time and not stock. Who cares. Most people here will probably rather play With Friends anyway.

errtu

Smash Apprentice
but at least u can change the amount of time, right?? or just 2 mins everytime? and one more question, can u play 1 v 1 with anyone? thanx in advance

WiiRevolution1

Smash Cadet
How do you unlock
Toon Link

I wanna unlock him and I know he's not in SSE (I have the game) so how do you fliping unlock him? :(

Son Saku

Smash Apprentice
I've got the game too and I can help with infos if ya want!
Do you know that Lucas has a Claus costume? That's cool!

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
Anyone try the classic controller yet?
How does turning up tap feel? You can still do up a & up b attacks using the up on the stick right?

Son Saku

Smash Apprentice
Took a pic of Claus, I'll upload later.
The costumes for PT are stantard, Red, Green, Blue and Gold.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
i dont suppose anyone knows whether the classic green hill zone music ( from sonic 1) is in brawl? just ive only heard that same crappy song on all videos of green hill ive seen, im just wondering if anyone who has the game has any info of whether its in? course its possible it is and noone has unlocked it yet

and also this may be totally the wrong place for this question, sorry if it is

BlackYoshi7

Smash Apprentice
I believe you can get a 1v1 match if both players hit start in the with anyone, but otherwise, no. You can pick stages and then it randomly chooses from them, and it's only time matches from what I've heard.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I'm tired of answering the With Anyone questions. Read the ****ing thread people.

i dont suppose anyone knows whether the classic green hill zone music ( from sonic 1) is in brawl? just ive only heard that same crappy song on all videos of green hill ive seen, im just wondering if anyone who has the game has any info of whether its in? course its possible it is and noone has unlocked it yet

and also this may be totally the wrong place for this question, sorry if it is
Green Hill Zone's default music is indeed Green Hill Zone (Source: NeoGAF). Other Sonic tracks confirmed are Sonic Boom (in the two GHZ videos), Angel Island (Dojo), Live & Learn (Dojo), and the ending to Classic with Sonic has Seven Rings in Hand (NeoGAF).

Edit: More music confirmed: Emerald Hill Zone, Scrap Brain Zone, and Open Your Heart.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
I'm tired of answering the With Anyone questions. Read the ****ing thread people.

Green Hill Zone's default music is indeed Green Hill Zone (Source: NeoGAF). Other Sonic tracks confirmed are Sonic Boom (in the two GHZ videos), Angel Island (Dojo), Live & Learn (Dojo), and the ending to Classic with Sonic has Seven Rings in Hand (NeoGAF).

Edit: More music confirmed: Emerald Hill Zone, Scrap Brain Zone, and Open Your Heart.
great, cheers :) aside from green hill zone, its good to see there are other retro sonic themes in, emerald hill and scrap brain zone had great music, i look forward to hearing the brawl version (that is if they dont use the exact original songs)

Bowser Junior Nutt

Smash Apprentice
Can you give us a list of assist trophies? Also, are the characters disscussed REALLY confirmed to be removed? And, have you encountered any characters that haven't been mentioned yet?

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Can you give us a list of assist trophies? Also, are the characters disscussed REALLY confirmed to be removed? And, have you encountered any characters that haven't been mentioned yet?
35 is the final roster number. We saw a message saying that all characters were unlocked once the guy hit 35. Also, we got the information of 35 characters all the way back on January 20th.

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
Bat Dropping confirmed for HRC. Just tried it. Unfortunately, I suck at it lol

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
Great, he's so busy actually playing the game he's forgotten all about us. I'd probably do the same thing.

BooDestroyer

Smash Apprentice
If you have any means of screencapping, I want you to take screenshots of all the Subspace Enemies in the trophy gallery. Just catch them in the SSE to get them, obviously. And nevermind the names.

Good luck, and of course, happy hunting!

Sorry, duel questions for anyone who is playing the game right now:
1) Is there any other way to unlock Sonic outside of subspace?
2) How to unlock Ganondorf outside of subspace?
Thanks in advance! And don't keep to busy with the game!

Top Bottom