• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
Figures Lucus moves would be the update on the day i decide to go with something else.

Friday - Character Update - Krystal

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Get excited people, for we're surely going to get a newcomer tomorrow.

Character update > Ridley
I'm not sure if Ridley, Lucario (and my $50 fro majoras), Krystal, Geno, Miis, MEGAMAN, or even WIND WAKER YOUNG LINK COULD CHEER ME UP AT THIS POINT.

So, I'm going for the last thing I want from Brawl. My REAL MOST DESIRED CHARACTER!!!!

Character> teh Ness

F*** Japan-only characters, for realz.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
Characters -CF
Sorry everyone, i didn't have any internet access for the past week. Scores will come over the weekend.

Sonovin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonovin
3DS FC
2466-3203-5587
Friday : Game modes - Clip for SE

lucario_user

Smash Ace
why dont we have a face palm smilie. it would help right now. WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP SAYING CAPTAIN FALCON FOR ON WEEK!?!?!?!?!? I WANT TO HAVE THE HEADACHE GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my guess is a newcomer. im sticking with it.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Based on Norfair...

Monday: Character: RIDLEY ALL THE WAY, BABY!

Tuesday: Character: RID'S SPECIAL MOVES!

Wednesday: Character: RIDLEY'S BRILLIANTLY AWESOME COMBO OF NUCLEARNESS!

Thursday: Game modes(?): RIDLEY'S ROLE IN SUBSPACE EMISSARY!

Friday: Other: SAKURAI CLOSES THE DOJO BECAUSE SO MANY PICTURES OF RIDLEY MADE THE INTERNET ESPLODE!

That came from the Ridley thread, except Norfair would've been on Thursday. SATURDAY would've been the Friday update.

Ah, the perfect week. :)

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
why dont we have a face palm smilie. it would help right now. WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP SAYING CAPTAIN FALCON FOR ON WEEK!?!?!?!?!? I WANT TO HAVE THE HEADACHE GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my guess is a newcomer. im sticking with it.
Shut up. People can guess whatever they want, no matter how stupid you may think it is. Do you have some sort of inside source that's telling you the updates? No? Then don't go prancing around like you have Sakurai all figured out.

You know what? I'll guess C. Falcon just to intensify your headache:

Character -> Captain Falcon.

And I'll laugh so hard if I'm right.

lucario_user

Smash Ace
who says i dont have a source. if my headache get as of so high, i'll tell my source to take captain falcon out of the game. my source is powerful indeed. i said we are getting a newcomer this week. a newcomer being confirmed. this update confirmed Ridley.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
that update had nothing to confirm Ridley...it says where he used to be... the metroid stage in melee was where ridley was to...

Monday -> Character -> Krystal

pulse111

Smash Rookie
I think that Monday's update will be a character from a previous installment.

I'm going to say either good 'ole Captain Falcon (a.k.a. Captain Fabulous) or Ganondorf.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Monday: Character - Mr. Game & Watch

(Although Sakurai is probably looking at this topic and going to make a "How to Play" update just to piss us all off. LOL.)

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
that update had nothing to confirm Ridley...it says where he used to be... the metroid stage in melee was where ridley was to...

Monday -> Character -> Krystal

that would be asome but not yet i would have to go with what sonicspeed said:

Oh no. What if it's Mewtwo? Think about it. 150. Veterans Day. It could be, but I would hate it

and hopefully they make him alot better than he was. He really needed a boost.

Monday>character>mewtwo

Top Bottom