• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

burrito

Smash Lord
This is difficult...
It goes against my theories, but I'll go ahead and say:

Friday- character- Captain Olimar

Tanea

Smash Ace
i cant remmember if i voted but if i did ignore that one i say that there will be a character update

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Either way, we win.

If Ridley is revealed, I'm holding you personally responsible. Character Update > Captain Freakin Olimar!!!
Either way, we win! :) Character : RIDLEY! Make the Dojo stop sucking after Ness was deconfirmed basically. If Brawl fails, we should all blaim it on Ness' departure. ;)

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Anything would be fine as long as there is a character update TONIGHT!!!

Something new would be nice:
Megaman, Olimar, Micaiah, Takamaru, Bomberman, Geno, Midna, Krystal, Ridley... Comon Sakurai, theres lots to choose from!

Veterans are nice but after waiting this long, rather have something new.

If I had to choose:
#1 Ganondorf w/ new move set
#2 Falco w/ bazooka or sniper
#3 Mewtwo (sorry, pokemon fan) unnerfed, different moveset perhaps.
#4 Marth as he was in Melee.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Monday > Character > Krystal...

Omg I'm so sick of this bloody character drought >.> 3 weeks of nothing, if anything we "lost" a character in terms of Ness. Bah.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I correctly guessed character update a few times, but in the wrong freakin thread!!! I kept guessing in the OMG tonight thread. Now I have to catch up in points to make up the deficit. I only need about 40 more points to take the lead!

fatmactk

Smash Journeyman
Monday > Character > Krystal...

Omg I'm so sick of this bloody character drought >.> 3 weeks of nothing, if anything we "lost" a character in terms of Ness. Bah.
According to the trend there won't be any new characters in November, but there will be 3 in December.

Monday -> Game Modes -> Subspace

Top Bottom