• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Double Update: (call me crazy)

Game Modes: Classic Controller Control Scheme
Game Modes: Wiimote with Numchuck Control Scheme

Also, expect Sakurai to set the grounds for E for All! :)

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Friday > Character > Animal Crossing Character (see below)

(again I'm not quite sure who it is anymore >.> is that enough or is it too vague for a character guess? If it's too vague I guess I'll just have to go for the "Animal Crosser"/Animal Crossing Human.. not that I'm that confident in them since I have no idea who will rep AC anymore -.-)

Wreked

Smash Lord
Friday~Game Mode~Subspace Upate~New boss

And I may not be able to guess for monday so here is mine now.

Monday~Music~F-Zero themed

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
k thats it tommorrow has to be it. they have not updated us for a while on the sub space so im goin to keep guessing it till i get it right..

FRIDAY>GAME MODE UPDATE>SUBSPACE UPDATE(im thinking how to play on them this time but thats besides the point)

sorry i seriously doubt they are giving a chracter tommorrow, i mean from my point of view they kinda just did sonic last week. I know they have alot more characters to go but im not feeling a character update this week, MAYBE NEXT WEEK ILL GUESS C.F.

**** i didnt think they would suprise me by putting in a boxer but geez its getting better and better

Sakuria does love to suprise us alot doesnt he??? :/

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Gah... one of my most wanted veterans (C. Falcon) or one of my most wanted newcomers? (Ridley)

Einee Minee Miney...

Game Modes- Adventure Mode- Boss and possibly a video

x_x

TheKing

Smash Cadet
I said Peach's FS for monday or something and it comes TODAY?!

What a stroke of bad luck... :urg:

Monday > Item > New Item

Top Bottom