• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
It'd be nice to see a boss... but I'm guessing...

Wednesday- Assist Trophy- ....................Waluigi???

*eye twitches*

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* not that I'm a fan at all, but I'll go with it anyway...

Thursday > Character > Animal Crossing Character (is that enough? I honestly have no idea who it'll be anymore >.> if not then the "Animal Crosser" or some crap I guess but I really don't know >.<)

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
I doubt they'll reveal a character tomorrow.

Thursday- Character Update- Peach's Final Smash

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
hey well at least i got one point out of my last one

thursday>game mode>sub space emisary

thats right i feel it that they are going to give us alot more info on the sub space this week.

lol meoth is back, who knew LOL

by the way they just introduced sonic to brawl i doubt they will say another character for a while unless its c.f. srry megaman fans i want krystal to be the next new character to be annonced. GO KRYSTAL!! (either her or a alternate costume update but thats for later)

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
Finally got a point! Bluebomber, Soaz & Drain Bramaged, you guys are totally going down. Eventually...

Character Update > Captain Falcon
lol =P gratz for the point.....but i got 2 for guessing pokeball =P ......

O_o which means I'm tied for first.......O_o it's my revenge for guessing metaknight for months straight I guess=P seriously, I was always like 15 points behind

Haha that made me laugh out loud. Gonna have to go with captain falcon update with his move set also.

=P YES! the 3 of can then laugh when Captain Aws....Falcon is revealed, and Megaman isn't (until later months >_> hopefully)

burrito

Smash Lord
Oh, this is hard. If I don't guess Megaman and he is revealed, I would be so pissed off.

Thursday- character- Lucas's moves

Top Bottom