• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
Tomoro, Character Update: Snake

ZOMG O.o.....I'm tied with Wiseguy!!!!! I was like.....always 7-10 points behind you for as long as I can remeber (all those pranoid Metaknight guesses)

O.o.......woah........I've come a long way........ =D

Wiseguy

Smash Champion

ZOMG O.o.....I'm tied with Wiseguy!!!!! I was like.....always 7-10 points behind you for as long as I can remeber (all those pranoid Metaknight guesses)

Well done DB. You certainly did come out of nowhere.

For tomorrow: Character update> Zelda's Special moves.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman

You know, i think those Metaknight guesses were just a way to hold yourself back. Ever since Meta was confirmed you've been on fire! You've been hustling us all along... Sakurai! :chuckle:

For tomorrow, I'll go with Character: Snake

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
Character - Ice Climber's final smash.

It surprises me that we haven't had a single character type update at all so far this week.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Meh even if I didn't guess Snake atleast I still got 2 points. Character Profile + Moves = Win :cool: (and the music was a nice bonus ^_^)

I'll have to agree - Monday > Stage > Snake Theme

TheKing

Smash Cadet
****, I was gonna say Character for Friday, but forgot to post.. there goes my 2 points.

Oh well.. here's my guess:

Monday > Stage > Ice Climbers

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna agreed with TheKing here. We're getting a stage on Monday, but I think it's too early for Snake's. We just got a triple MGS update, after all. I'll say...

Monday> Stage> Ice Climber-themed stage

Top Bottom