• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Boxart / cover?

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman
i belive its real to me, iv seen it on lots of sites. including internet video game shops ect..... its even on wikipedia.
wait, people are still questioning whether or not this is real? Come on people pick up the pace, it's been on nintendo's official news site for weeks: http://press.nintendo.com/object?id=14045

edit: the guest account logon is guest and nintendo is the password

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I actually think it may be the final. It has the rating, Wi-Fi logo, english/french crap, etc. Once you view it at it's regular size, it actually does look a lot nicer.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
yup this is the final box set ....otherwise why would would else they put it in a Toys 'R Us commercial next to a Wii System and Guitar Hero III for the Wii............wait.....y did they show it now on commercials when the game is not even out???????????????????????????????????????????

smash_lord1050

Smash Apprentice
im glad this is the real cover. ive seen the one where is all black and it just says ssbb and i was gonna be pretty mad if that was it.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Not to shabby. I think adding Sonic and Snake would have been a good move though, even though they are hidden.

Top Bottom