• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Boxart / cover?

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
there is no way that is fake...and I guess it semi-confirms PT as a starting character....

if it is fake, whoever faked it deserves some serious praise...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
It does look pretty good. Even if it is small, I bet there are a bunch of details that are whack which is why its a bad quality.

-Onyx

heety9

Smash Journeyman
Here's who's on it: Pit, Kirby, Pokemon Trainer, Wario, Link, Pikachu, Mario, Samus, Peach, Fox, and Meta Knight.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is that Mewtwo in the very back?

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Hmm.. looks pretty good. Even if it is fake, someone has talent. lol.

I wonder why everyone in Smash Bros. is so paranoid now... Mario's always looking of his shoulder, jeez...

Conker1

Smash Ace
Looks real to me :D

There's no wi-fi logo because its still a temporary box-art, notice how it still says Rating Pending instead of Everyone or Teen.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
looks like it might be real. hell of a lot of trouble to go to just to make fake box art.

however... i've been assuming that meta-knight was unlockable, considering he hasn't had an update, but he's on the cover...

monday's update : box art!

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
well it does have the RP rating so maybe every little thing that will be on the box is on it now....most of me says thats real...but yea like The Hypnotist said...if anyone can enlarge the image it would be really helpful and appreciated...

WolfS2

Smash Rookie
looks like it might be real. hell of a lot of trouble to go to just to make fake box art.

however... i've been assuming that meta-knight was unlockable, considering he hasn't had an update, but he's on the cover...

monday's update : box art!
Meta Knight probably won't be unlockable. I'm gonna do a small Snake comparison.

While Meta Knight has not had his profile yet, he's been mentioned a lot, and been in quite a few pictures. Even his Move Set has been brought up.

Snake; nothing. Only the two movies. That's it. We know he's still in the game, as the Konami info is still at the bottom of the site (And removing him would be VERY undesirable). But he's most likely unlockable as there hasn't been a single picture of him, yet...

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
It's fake, but it's the most realistic I've seen. The Hyponist did bring up a good point about there being no wi-fi logo in there.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If it's fake it's by a Hell of a Good Artist...

The others so far have just been cut and past

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I don't get why people are calling this fake just because of lack of certain characters on the front. This is the first boxart picture we've seen that actually uses images of the characters that aren't taken from the dojo or other places; that gives it HUGE potential for being real. If someone took the time to actual make the characters on the boxart from scratch, then ****, they deserve to fool us.

Besides, you can only fit so many characters on the cover. I'm gonna go ahead and say that I think it's real.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't get why people are calling this fake just because of lack of certain characters on the front. This is the first boxart picture we've seen that actually uses images of the characters that aren't taken from the dojo or other places; that gives it HUGE potential for being real. If someone took the time to actual make the characters on the boxart from scratch, then ****, they deserve to fool us.

Besides, you can only fit so many characters on the cover. I'm gonna go ahead and say that I think it's real.
exactly people...

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
fake or not that is amazingly well done...and notice that the pics of the characters used have not been seen ANYWHERE else

TheSpindoctor

Smash Journeyman
Who knows? It could be either, it looks amazing, thats for sure

And in reference to the people that say that since it is missing some staple characters such as zelda it is fake- Wouldnt it make sense for nintendo not to put all the normal characters on the cover to attract people who werent gonna buy the game because they are tired of the same characters? We all know that zelda and people and dk and those guys are going to be in, so why would they put it on the box art?

Sir James

The Doctor
That's the most legitimate looking boxart that I've seen so far. I'm still not sure if that's the real deal, but we'll see soon enough.

helterskelter

Smash Cadet
Dang that is really well done. How is it possible though that there would be a leak this early of the boxart? This looks legit but something is telling me its not real.

Props to the creator of whoever made it though, nice job

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Wow. Although I'm not 100% sure that is real, it's really amazing and whoever made it (if it's fake.) really worked hard on it.

Farca

Smash Cadet
wow that is actually REALLY convincing. I minimized in paint by half, and it looks better. I wouldn't be surprised if this was tomorrow's update. But I would be happy.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
I'm not allowing myself to believe this is real quite yet, but that is pretty dayam convincing. Props to whoever made that.

Farca

Smash Cadet
The thing that makes this looks real, is that there is no positions of those characters like that.

WuTangDude

Smash Ace

I agree with this 100%, you took the words right outta my mouth.

Top Bottom