• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex Housing Thread

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
Here's my confirmed list

Olikus
Banze
Jaime
Breakthrough
Mr Marbles
Roygbiv
viCe

Unconfirmed

Dexter
Mariguas

Mr Bushido if you don't care about sleeping on the floor you can crash with me. Bring your own sleeping bag and pillow or whatever. Same goes to you Star King.

Although honestly you'll probably find a hotel room floor to crash on. But I'll offer floor space to you just so you have the security.

Mr Bushido

Smash Ace
I don't mind space floor lol, thanks wack

I'm trying to see with Ringwormer (the guy koro told about) what would be my most beneficial option first

The Star King

Smash Hero
Maybe cobr's right and stragglers like me, Killer, Z, hipstur, clubba (?), maybe others, should just get a room together ;P

Anyway thanks weedwack, I'll keep the offer in mind

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
of course i'm right, because then you wouldn't be crowding up other rooms which are already somewhat filled

or just msg steve and see about his 2nd room or jimmyjoe about his second room.

but goddammit guys throw some cash

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
Jimmyjoe asked me to update the situation for his two rooms. See the first post.

As of now these two rooms are for Friday and Saturday but Jimmyjoe is considering getting a third room for these nights and potentially a room for Sunday as well.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Jimmyjoe asked me to update the situation for his two rooms. See the first post.

As of now these two rooms are for Friday and Saturday but Jimmyjoe is considering getting a third room for these nights and potentially a room for Sunday as well.
you didn't update weedwacks place.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
shade should be added to the "list of people looking for rooms who should throw together and get a room"

Olikus

Smash Champion
cobr if you only used half of the energy you use on being angry, and used it on writing nice things about me instead. I would have been very popular by now.

Battlecow

Play to Win
You are popular, Olikus. And smart and good-looking. And you're the best smash player in norway. And your avatar always cracks me up.

(Am I doing it right?)

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
people left?

no but really are you guys gonna get another hotel or are you steady schemin on staying with whoever on the floor and making it more cramped and smelly for people HMMMMM

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Anyone still got a space in a hotel room? or who's on the "list of people looking for rooms who should throw together and get a room"

Shears

Smash Master
"list of people looking for rooms who should throw together and get a room"
I doubt this is actually happening. If they're too lazy to have booked a room by now or reserve a spot in an already booked room then they're not going to in the next week. Looks like cobr's basement is gonna be very smelly...

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
there's a 0% chance of me having more than one person in my basement at any given point during apex week

if i still lived on campus entire regions would have housing

but yeah you lazy ****s need to get a hotel room or something, do you want me to start a group pm or what

bloodpeach

Smash Journeyman
Who all still needs official housing for the weekend? I can throw down the cash for another room if a few folks can commit to paying me back (some of it at least).

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'm willing to pay. I don't know about the rest of the lazy ******* though.

hipstur, Killer, me, Z, and Shade were in the group, but some of them dispersed, the ****ers.

bloodpeach

Smash Journeyman
Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free;
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless,
Tempest-tossed to me:
For $20 they can sleep on my floor.

killa k

Smash Ace
I'm willing to pay. I don't know about the rest of the lazy *****es though.

hipstur, Killer, me, Z, and Shade were in the group, but some of them dispersed, the ****ers.
There's a high chance that i'll be staying in a friends room in a diff hotel to practice for another game that's Saturday.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
I'm willing to pay for a room.
I fly in to NYC on Wednesday and was hoping to spend one night there, but I think because it's crazy cold maybe i'll just head straight to the venue.
When are you housing people from, Blood Peach?

Edit; If people want to get a hotel room message me on Facebook; Jamie

malva00

Smash Master
Next time we could publish a Google Sheets spreadsheet and give the people who are housing edit privileges, assuming they have a gmail account. This way we don't have to rely on the TC to update everything.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...bjRFZHVrWUt6Wnc&single=true&gid=3&output=html

But you'd have to click on it. I'm not sure how you can embed it into smashboards. I tried the "code" feature on smashboards with iframe code, but it didn't seem like it was working (from the preview).

Top Bottom