• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOB

Smash Ace
Wuss: Man!!! I was asking for matches all day at C3 and we kept getting inturupted... how annoying! I didn't even get a match with Sky Link!!! Jesus.....

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
im still pissed that everyone that went to c3 was gone by 8....sigh.... no hardcore smashers anymore..I MUST KEEP THE SPIRIT ALIVE!!!

btw tnr has wwayyyy to many people already lol....chz1 : you deff got to keep on top of that first page! lol that sucks....BUT CHZ1 ROCKS!!!!!!!

soooo....festage on friday!?!? ill prob be busy anyway(btx festage on last thurs was beast)....so ill see urbody at ccx...i think...im teaming w/ biz if we come

Dr.ROC

Smash Apprentice
Anyone going to make it to CyberConXion in Rockville MD? Anyone, anyone? If I'm going than Glyph is going.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
Well, Skylink I 4-stocked you with sheik and Zelda

Oh and Chozen, this is Sheik i j with a new account, ok?

Smash God's Little Bro
Mains: Marth and Jiggz
Secondary: Falco
That's cuz youre just weird... liek a child prodigy or something... but it only works on me.. otherwise you'd be higher on the TNR power rankings... and some more triple periods...

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Way to not be harsh at all -_- Also, what happened to sheik.
He's decided that everybody's secondary is Sheik so he don't feel like saying that she's his main. Of course he is still best with Sheik, but working hard on those three chars.

G-reg is supposedly the one we worship. We tremble before his might as falcon./jk) But no seriously, he's really good.
Yay! I got his Falcon down to 1 stock and 100%+ with Luigi in a tournament match (Nod3)... But he won that set anways.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
My lil bro is better now than he was in May. I don't know what place he got at Nod3, but me and him got 5th in teams. Maybe when we have the chance to see some more of TNR/TA in a tourney we can play some o u guys.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
After losing about $20 at my last touney, I think I'll stick to friendlies until I know I could do better.

FOB

Smash Ace
Anyone going to make it to CyberConXion in Rockville MD? Anyone, anyone? If I'm going than Glyph is going.
Lol, Sorta late on the reply. Yeah I'm going if my wallet doesn't burn out by then.... I'm so poor....
*wishes he had a job*

EDIT: Where does everyone get the cool sig's? Do they make them?

G.Fizzle

Smash Ace
biweeklies sound fun but my mom wont drive me there, drive back, come get me and drive back agian lol its like more then an hour drive to Rockville ambe I can find a train though.

Neg rep me for this post please ^_^

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
EDIT: Where does everyone get the cool sig's? Do they make them?
Me and Dr. ROC got ours from Skylink, he posts here sometimes. If you look at his sig, it says to go to his shop (its free). Then you find some cool pics, give a description of what kind of background you want, and ask for standard size. Go on, try it now!
*Now put away the gun Skylink, I pitched your shop*

FOB

Smash Ace
Everyone posted in like three seconds or something... I grab a snack and come back to see three people posting...
Whatever..

Glyph: Found Skylink but his sig doensn't show a link to his "shop" Should I just find him on AIM and show him the pics?

nookrulz

Smash Ace
I just made mine with photoshop. It's not really that difficult.

also, it's not more than half an hour from rockville to chozen's. 45 minutes, worst case.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
C-stick down ftw!
Oh, and not to sound like a noob, but what does "ftw" stand for? f*** the what? Fall in the well? Freak, the Witch!?

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
biweeklies sound fun but my mom wont drive me there, drive back, come get me and drive back agian lol its like more then an hour drive to Rockville ambe I can find a train though.
I can always pick you, AeroShadow, and Fob$ up at the same time...
C-stick down ftw!
Oh, and not to sound like a noob, but what does "ftw" stand for?
For the Win...

TNR PHO LYFE!!

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
I can always pick you, AeroShadow, and Fob$ up at the same time...

For the Win...

TNR PHO LYFE!!
i know u might be low on car space, but could u pick me up too, its a 15 second walk from my house to fob and areoshadow's, so if u have enough room in the car i could you just pick me up with them?

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
i know u might be low on car space, but could u pick me up too, its a 15 second walk from my house to fob and areoshadow's, so if u have enough room in the car i could you just pick me up with them?
Sry.. i forgot about you >_< that's cool. If it's for the Bi-Weekly coming up though i may be picking up Nook+Fats in SoVa... so PM Plarnikk and ask him for a ride since he's coming from MD as it is...

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Soooooo, this is on the 16th, right? I would check, but the first page is so, so far away. And 5%tax, I still can't believe I lost that second match to you. Not like it mattered, what with Doll and Chu( I think) in our group. Still, can't wait to play your shiek again, it was the first time I played someone who mains him (her?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom