• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
ahh.. now i see what you are saying.. but i was confused due to the fact that you used the word.. contagious incorrectly. saying that i'm contagious to losing would mean that everything i do spreads losing.. you mean that i refuse to lose.

FOB

Smash Ace
K.C. We need to play more! Soo.. yea. Nothing is going on at my house for a bit.
Hova- hates us...
Chozen/Dol/Plair/ everyone- needs to stop.

I need to go into hibernation. Come out when the harsh winter is over.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
ahh.. now i see what you are saying.. but i was confused due to the fact that you used the word.. contagious incorrectly. saying that i'm contagious to losing would mean that everything i do spreads losing.. you mean that i refuse to lose.
wow whoops, I swore I typed allergic. ~_~;

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Redd enjoys my company about as much as my stomach enjoys those razorblades i just ate.. aka he doesn't tell me ****. I clearly was making a generalization about Redd's home life... and to be honest unless his parents beat him every night, he probably has it pretty good [he just thinks it sucks b/c his folks won't give him rides an hour+ away to play a video game for several hours].

Redd- your parents pay for your Food, Shelter, Clothing, ect. You also probably do not have a job that pays a sum that does anything more that give you, and your parents a false sense of security. Your life is good as of now. Wait 3-10 years and then come talk to me...

John- explain to me what is wrong w/ spam, other than the fact that you have to turn your head to look away.. then explain to me how being cocky [in general] is a bad thing.. then explain to me why your a$$hole demeanor is seen as OK by the community as a whole, but my loud, and extravagent behavior is viewed in a negative light...

btw.. Fonz is randomly amazing... is that a sac lunch in the corner i see...
I really have no idea how this turned from me trying to understand your arrogance to my personal life/how my parents treat me? You'll have to excuse me for that one.

You think smash means that much to me? I would give it up in a second if I needed to. I have never gotten mad at my parents for not taking me anywhere, more try to keep them from trying to get mad at me when I don't keep my curfew promises (take that as you will.)

You act like I'm some stupid little kid who hasn't experienced anything. I don't appreciate the generalization, and you clearly just wanted attention off of yourself.

I'm done here, and I'm done being angry. I'll see you guys soon hopefully, probably not at Fight Club.

Fonz/Aero/Doll/Plank: Thanks.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
I really have no idea how this turned from me trying to understand your arrogance to my personal life/how my parents treat me? You'll have to excuse me for that one.

You think smash means that much to me? I would give it up in a second if I needed to. I have never gotten mad at my parents for not taking me anywhere, more try to keep them from trying to get mad at me when I don't keep my curfew promises (take that as you will.)

You act like I'm some stupid little kid who hasn't experienced anything. I don't appreciate the generalization, and you clearly just wanted attention off of yourself.

I'm done here, and I'm done being angry. I'll see you guys soon hopefully, probably not at Fight Club.

Fonz/Aero/Doll/Plank: Thanks.
I do think smash means that much to you. I also think that you are getting angry at the wrong people. You do not like me, and think Masa's a cool guy [which he is] so it's alot easier to blame someone else than yourself. Don't come to events unless you are 100% you have all of the details worked out.. Even if this means asking people if they understand. You honestly think that I had something to do w/ Matt not taking you home. I just said that he shouldn't feel obligated since he didn't promise you anything. It's your own fault that you "had" to wait for Blues to take you home (take that as you will).

And Redd.. i don't need to act like you're anything... you do that yourself.

TAK$

Smash Ace
i am, and this time I'm gonna beat you fob!!! i have something for you. (secret ice climbers move!!)

and what happened here? O.O i'm confused, bleh nevermind.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Chozen sorry about what happened to you...
@ People mad about Chozen's spamming: flaming a person is considered spam (at least by most people's standards) and lowers the enjoyment value of a topic. Smash is a game, we're all playing this to have fun, regardless of our personal background.

Two quick questions:

1. When's the next fest, I'm only open this sunday?
2. Chozen did my friend ask you to join TNR? Please put him up on the front page.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I'll smash with people Saturday night if anyone's interested. My parents always cook well (ask plair ^_^)

There's my reaction.

EDIT: Rich, peace? I can't hate.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
I won't post in this thread again until argument is over.
OH noes what ever shall we do the great smash god hes totaly stoping this arguemnt by not posting because we all care for him LMAO .. what an ***** :chuckle: :chuckle: :laugh:

And to the sage

STFU

*eats popcorn and laughs at this *

*mmmmm popcorn*

Somone add to the fire plzzz

FOB

Smash Ace
Surprise attack!

Ck attacked from behind during his popcorn eating.

Enter enemies.

They have first strike! Duckies use Mean Look!

Ck can't run away!!!

Ck's turn:

Ck uses Crunch! on Ducky leader!

Ques FF victory music

Obtained: 1 gil and a pheonix down

Tin

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, looks like the storm is over.

And sage, you can post pictures, you just have to do imagelink.

FOB is so cheesey, just like a fob.

FOB

Smash Ace
I have a retarted amount of cat pictures... ^_^ lol

Although Ck defeated the ducky squad. Little did he know that there was a whole COMMUNITY OF CATS. The cats carefully plotted on destroying CK..

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
L@wl the first page is way outdated. My lil bro's new name is lloD (doll backwards). This would be his listing now:

lloD:
Mains: Sheik+Peach
Secondaries: Ness+Ganon/Marth

Chozen you need to update the rankings so we know who is starters and alternates for crew battles.

FOB

Smash Ace
Nelo Isra and EE have just been sat on.

EDIT:WAIT!I gotta put some Ck plot in it.

uhh Ck discovers the plots of the cats and begins to plot on defeating them.. uhh and he gets a cat because its dangerous to go alone

Sneak peak to the next episode ^_^:

Ck discovers who they cats plotting his defeat really are.

lol I got a good laugh out of this. The adventures of Ck is truely amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom