• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical GA Thread

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Silly bobby trying to feel special again... Yeah I know chadd seems all emo over this stuff but people just go through phases with this game. They think certain characters are cheap. They either decide to pick up a cheap character or they just stick with their main chracter and learn to deal or decide to just have fun with the game. I have a feeling you will snap out of it after a while. Anyway I dont want to see one of GAs better players leave the game. I mean GA had just started to actually step it up. I mean I was really looking to get back into this game more. IDK do what ever dude but I just went through not caring. Sorry I got off in IM land. CHAdd your cool. You haven played this game long enough to leave just yet. Or I will cutt off your balls and feed them to a monkey.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Yeah, man. Co_and_Me, you're cool as hell too, man. And just so you know, I edited my post. Marty talked me out of quitting. But you and I need to team together forevar. Next tourney, we should 5 dollar MM Falco ditto. You know you want to. Come oooooon.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
LOL I just might be up for that. But yeah IDK I dont like putting 5 out there against people I am cool with. Like team mates you know. But I might be up for 1 MM falco ditto. Then 1 MM ganon ditto.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
dont be jealous guys... peach chooses her players... they dont choose her.

only really special ppl can play her... like me.
i saw visions before i started playing peach. i thought it was an evil spirit or something, but it wasn't. after that, i was able to play peach...go figure...

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I just sent you my aim but then i relized i can just get yours. Chadd is stupid and doesnt want people to talk to him by putting his SN online

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Speaking of little bros, I must put in good word for (omg yes Alpha) Darvel's bro. The kid definately has the tech skill, I watched him waveshine the hell out of someone one night, he just needs mindgames themselves... yes the beauty of future smashers. *cries*

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Hey...I've got some brothers myself...maybe I can slave them into devoting their lives to winning some money from Smash...I mean, show them how to play. **cough**

Laijin

Smash Hero
Mike G's little bro and Cloud9Z's bro are really good. They should come to more tournies.
I've seen both of them beat people twice their age and i've even seen C9Z's bro place in a tourney about a year ago.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Mike G's little bro and Cloud9Z's bro are really good. They should come to more tournies.
I've seen both of them beat people twice their age and i've even seen C9Z's bro place in a tourney about a year ago.
I knew Mike had a bro who played but who is Cloud9Z???

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Whats up GA?!

I'm in Columbus GA for a week, staying with my family to celebrate christmas, but I dont think it would be too out of the question to get together with some of you guys to smash sometime this week. I know X2X and Gerbil live here, but im not sure how many other Columbus smashers there are.

Gerbil, you entered teams with Handorin at START Smashing in AL, right? He's in my crew, so you have a resource to know that im not a crazy serial killer. ^_^ And I'm better than him, so you have at least some motivation to play!!

Get back to me on where you guys live, and I'll find out where exactly my cousin lives, and I'll get back here!

~Cya!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Whats up GA?!

I'm in Columbus GA for a week, staying with my family to celebrate christmas, but I dont think it would be too out of the question to get together with some of you guys to smash sometime this week. I know X2X and Gerbil live here, but im not sure how many other Columbus smashers there are.

Gerbil, you entered teams with Handorin at START Smashing in AL, right? He's in my crew, so you have a resource to know that im not a crazy serial killer. ^_^ And I'm better than him, so you have at least some motivation to play!!

Get back to me on where you guys live, and I'll find out where exactly my cousin lives, and I'll get back here!

~Cya!
Fun, fun, fun. I haven't played Smash in at least a couple weeks; I could use a new person to play with.

I'm in the same boat with X2X and Gerbil. =/

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Whats up GA?!

~Cya!
Are you here now right now?
If so me Reflex and a couple of others can get toghter for some good old smashing.
Im available tommorw so hit me up k.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
Ok guys, the move is final...i've got some pretty sweet furniture in my apartment. I'm ready to start meeting some guys for smash...I live off of Roswell Rd so lemme know if any of you guys wanna play.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I just got back into town today. I am here like all week with my gf. Anyway I dont think she would mind way to much if we smashed here. Anyway I will catch up with people at somepoint?

co_and_me

Smash Lord
she is living here for 2 weeks lol. She usually is going to college in decatur but for now we are here at the house.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
sorry for the long response time...i just got the internet up and running. I look forward to playing all of you guys but I'm a little under the weather lately.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to GA Sunchaser:)
Now come to my tourny or else:mad:
wow, it's 2 hours away.....I wasnt looking to travel so soon. I've gotta find a job before I do any traveling as I'm a little low on funds....OSM, do you think I could possibly catch a ride /w you to this if I'm not working by then?

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
Oh guys, i'm going to be free for this weekend...so anybody remotely near Roswell Road/Glenridge Drive/Ashford-Dunwoody....lemme know so we can play. Just PM me.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
I played GAwes and a bunch of other guys at his place...got owned but I'll rise up for my revenge..................................................eventually

Top Bottom