• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical GA Thread

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Eps you should've seen Smash Aid VII... I believe it was about 97 in attendance give or take a couple, including Azen, Chillin, Drephen, and more. I wish we could have another tourney that size...
My.... God!:psycho: When is the next Smash Aid? Is there gonna be another tourny that big in GA anytime soon?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Smash Aid is Wes' doing. I don't know to much about the history, but what I do know is he held 7 of them, and I believe all of them were at his highschool. Smash Aid was all about raising money for the Red Cross, so they sponsored the event. I remember they gave us 50 or so red emergency sleeping pads for use during the weekend (the event was 3 days long, we all camped the school). Lots of stuff happened, some of it awesome, some of it "wtf?", some of it crazy, and some of it could've blown away a 6 year olds innocent mind lol.

So i.e. it's on Wes whether or not to bring back Smash Aid, and if he does, it will take a lot of work to find a venue for it.

Since then the largest tourny in GA that I saw was AWA, but that doesn't really count, and from there I believe it was mine and Alpha's Get 4 Stocked.

Anyone is free to crrect my information above.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I meant since SA:VII and yeah Devotion will definately out do us. Hopefully we can have the same thing happen with G4S2, that'd be cool as hell.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Eh...someone needs to revive this thread.

I want to do strictly bottom tier until at least after Devotion. Perhaps dittos, but that's about it otherwise.

Specifically, Mewtwo, Pichu, Kirby, and Boozer. My Game and Watch is getting kinda sexy, too. I saw more Foxes at Initiation than I'll probably see together in my entire life; someone get inspired and play someone else, please.

Now that I'm able to see my crew again, we need to start taping stuff again. I need more sexy combos and finishes for when the world gets to see. :D

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Eh...someone needs to revive this thread.

I want to do strictly bottom tier until at least after Devotion. Perhaps dittos, but that's about it otherwise.

Specifically, Mewtwo, Pichu, Kirby, and Boozer. My Game and Watch is getting kinda sexy, too. I saw more Foxes at Initiation than I'll probably see together in my entire life; someone get inspired and play someone else, please.

Now that I'm able to see my crew again, we need to start taping stuff again. I need more sexy combos and finishes for when the world gets to see. :D
I'll play your Bowser with my DK :) Battle of the Heavys

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
so, i think i missed something, what do we have a new thread for?

The other one was gettin too crazy or somethin?

--shrug-- I dont know what's goin on!?!?!? :/

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Yes I became inactive for smash. I wasnt playing and I wasnt on the boards. I had the second name already and I passed it off the people in GA that I thought could take care of it. They have the name and password that way it can be updated with tourneis and info and all that.

C......

Smash Apprentice
uuuhhhh...... im C, ppl told me i should get on here and tell ppl my main.....well look down

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
Is SOD still going on?
Just haven't found the right time to do the next SOD tourny(with the holiday and all). New systems, new games, try to make space to fit it all. If everything goes as well as we plan, we will finally be able to have the next SOD tourny mid Jan. 2007. That's the best answer I can give. Will try to keep you posted.:p

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys, I'm about to move to Georgia at the end of December and I was wanting to let you guys know so that if any of you guys wanna play....i'm up for it. I main ganon and alt marth.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I retract my previous statement and would like to say that Marty has convinced me not to quit. Thanks Marty. Out.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
What!? Why!? *cries*

I didn't even get a chance to beat you!!! (not that I ever will, but I can dream eh?) First Co left for a while and now Chad? ARGH MY LIFE SUCKS!

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
OH btw can some one tell me WTF my whole banner never shows? It says stuff at the botton of the picture. its pissing me off.

double post. sue me

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'm not quitting forever anymore. I think. I just hate this **** game sometimes. But whatever. I'm still going to Bruce Springsteen, I guess. Just, seriously, I must say this before I continue playing anything:

-Screw Marth's grab range AND attack range.

-Screw Peach being able to pull out stitch-faces and other really powerful random stuff, while still being able to keep her down smash.

-And lastly, screw Jigglypuff's recovery.

*I didn't mention anything about Fox because all that's just understood.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
peach is a ho. amazing recovery, amazing down smash, amazing ledge guarding, amazing chain grabs, amazing ability to pull 4(bomb,stitch,saturn,beam sword) beast items out, she can float, and her up b is crazy.
i had that realization last night.

just1111

Smash Journeyman
dont be jealous guys... peach chooses her players... they dont choose her.

only really special ppl can play her... like me.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Kind of reminds me of what someone said about all peach players... when I think about it I'll let you know.

Off Topic: 500th post (finally -_-)

Top Bottom