• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

offense only

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I'm ashamed to be sig'd by this guy, but at least he didn't change my quote into his own dialectizzle.

Also, for the record, I saw him post one topic that was written normally, then he edited it into this crap later. I guess he needed a gimmick or something.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
"who is tha bizzle 5 characta on tha platform. By on tha platform i mean just exclud'n they recovizzle. offense only"

equals:

"Who are the five best characters for offense?"

By "on the platform" he means the title of the thread, offense, not on an actual platform.

Sure, he needs to improve his English, but some people talk like this and it's better to think about what they're saying than ignore it and criticize them.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
/omg!!! ebonics fuh lyfe!!!
marth is teh best for offense since you can just c-stick everyone to death.

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
What the hizzle my bizzle? FO SHIZZLE! no seriously... whats he saying?

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
who is tha bizzle 5 characta on tha platform. By on tha platform i mean just exclud'n they recovizzle. offense only
Bizzle!? Fo SHIZZLE? DIZ ta da SHNIZ by tha ofenSIZZLE. Word, word homeSLIZZLE. Da 5 characTIZZLE en tha da platFIZZLE wud be nan oda than tha truEZZ homIZZLE. I besTIZ be smackin bou FALCO SON!

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I'm ashamed to be sig'd by this guy, but at least he didn't change my quote into his own dialectizzle.

Also, for the record, I saw him post one topic that was written normally, then he edited it into this crap later. I guess he needed a gimmick or something.
Gimmick? Looks like he needs an English teacher to me.

Anyway, to answer the question in the topic, Falco or Fox..

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm going to reply in his language, for the sake of ease of communication. Bear with me.

The bizzest at offense would generally just be tha top five. I miznight put tha Captain up in Peachs place, coz he loses a lot of efficacy tha playa off tha stage he gets, but on tha stage, hes downright angry. Now pass the glock. Anotha dogg house production. I put him in Peachs place mizzle coz I dont knizzay her game, but she always seemed ta be playa at camping than offense.

Generally, though, if you have a bad offense, yoe restricted ta defense, ridin' you less options, result'n, indirectly, in a pusha tier spiznot. So high tia generally equal bizzy offense . One, two three and to tha four.

(That is to say, I c wat u did thar.)

Sure, he needs to improve his English, but some people talk like this and it's better to think about what they're saying than ignore it and criticize them.
Also, no one actually talks like this. No one has so little self respect that they'd make themselves look like that much of an idiot in the way they communicate day to day.

Unless they're Snoop Dog.

Lots of people talk African American Vernacular English, but a good many black people would punch you in the face if you suggested that they talk like the clown who started this topic.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I'm going to reply in his language, for the sake of ease of communication. Bear with me.

The bizzest at offense would generally just be tha top five. I miznight put tha Captain up in Peachs place, coz he loses a lot of efficacy tha playa off tha stage he gets, but on tha stage, hes downright angry. Now pass the glock. Anotha dogg house production. I put him in Peachs place mizzle coz I dont knizzay her game, but she always seemed ta be playa at camping than offense.

Generally, though, if you have a bad offense, yoe restricted ta defense, ridin' you less options, result'n, indirectly, in a pusha tier spiznot. So high tia generally equal bizzy offense . One, two three and to tha four.

(That is to say, I c wat u did thar.)

Also, no one actually talks like this. No one has so little self respect that they'd make themselves look like that much of an idiot in the way they communicate day to day.

Unless they're Snoop Dog.

Lots of people talk African American Vernacular English, but a good many black people would punch you in the face if you suggested that they talk like the clown who started this topic.
QFT.

I'd definately say the top 5 are Falco. Marth, Fox, Shiek, and Captain Falcon.

Top Bottom