• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ODU Vs. CNU Vs. W&M Crew Battle $MM! 10/19/07

Kukulza

Smash Apprentice
O MAN, i just discovered this thread, cant wait to represent the b team for CNU. La lluvia will be brought!

Koorii

Smash Cadet
since y'all are totally being gay to tcc, and i am not on any of these teams...I think me, kits, mashi, and c-stick should rep a WM B-team...

W&M FTW!!!

The |Egg| Sniper

Smash Apprentice
UGGGGH WHY IS THIS SO FAR AWAAAAAY :(
Because you touch yourself at night.

I'll counterpick Giga Bowser on Dream Land 64. Get wrecked.

Alright, now that the random is out of my system, I'M STOKED for this ****! CNU, if you got **** going on soon, lemme know so we can play and **** :p

Still need to settle the priority battle, Cow. Yoshi's face or Peach's Ass? Who will triumph?

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
G-reg's pulling for cnu ;)... or at least, one of us. The support is appreciated, regardless.

And Fats is right man, cnu smash is too good, you gotsta start coming to our bi-weeklies, we need the TA power... although drinking, sleeping, drinking, and skipping class sounds like a pretty b!tchin schedule :p

adwillia

Smash Apprentice
all right, i lied, its less skipping class and more eating, but you guys get the idea. anyways, i'll hit you up on tuesday colin so we can smash, imma try and bring some stuff back to cnu, like a controller and a gamecube.

oh yeah, ta is too good.

Koorii

Smash Cadet
countercountercounterpick...Adolf Hitler, maybe that will shut up the insurgents!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
VCU wants in on this. Nelo, Doll, Fear(?) and myself. :D7
it'd be amazing if you guys came down for this but here are the factors that need to be considered before I can say "okay":
space
time
burn-out factor?
you guys need a 5th member [Kiwii???] to have even stock distributions [I'm going to change the post so that every team has 30 stocks, even for CNU Vs. W&M so that the end results can be determined accurately according to stock differentials among the winning teams]

IMPORTANT! ALL INVOLVED, PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!!!!!
What is the absolute earliest all parties involved [and for the sake of argument, that includes VCU] can arrive with traffic, distance, classes, etc all accounted for?

Also: If people can make it here earlier, is anyone opposed to starting the crew battles earlier and perhaps spacing them out?

If VCU doesn't make it, it's going to be Winner-takes-all...and no one's going to complain, right? [myself included, if somehow we get the chokechord pulled on us and we happen to lose]

OH OH OH OH VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Do people have ANY of the following that they don't mind being obligated to bring [basically, with the exception of setups, since we don't need a million of them, if you say you can bring something, unless one of us says otherwise, you ARE expected to bring it]:
CHAIRS!!!!
FANS!!!! box fans, table fans, anything. There will be...............a lot of people...and a smaaallllll chance of no AC ;____;. No one wants to be forced into an environment-John of "it's too hot in here, I can't play right"...I've actually had that happen, playing in Karn's garage in NC that first night..bad times.
Power-strips.
Things-like-milk-crates-that-can-be-used-/-stacked-to-form-makeshift-TV-stands
Cameras!

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
toasty is too good.

this is quickly becoming an intercollegiate crew battle. I can try to bring some charis, I really odn't mind the floor though. I have a couple of those collapsable arm chairs, they' take up alot of room though, oh well.

The main purpose for all this is the CNU vs ODU crew battle, we all know that. why don't we just get that crew battle done with, then do all other crew battles on a challenge basis.

I don't know how I feel about having a crew battle round robin tournament, just challenges sounds like the way to go.

and if there isn't gonna be enough room toasty, you really need to limit the attendence, I'm pretty sure CNU is bringing 10-12 people that's more than most turn outs in itself!

WM how many people you think?
odu will probably have 15

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
I have to talk to everyone about this before I can give out any specifics. I kinda just saw this topic and posted in it. >_>

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
again toasty you have free roam over attendance
also: my only class on friday is 9-10 so i'm free for basically the whole day. if we can get everyone there we can start much earlier than 7

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else notice the blatant typo in Isra's sig? In no way am I taking away from it, that's one *****in', aesthetically pleasing sig if I've ever seen one 0.0 Nice job, man.

Haha anywho, if Richmond wants in on this, I'm fine with it, so many people getting into the inter-collegiate crew madness :laugh: But who's yals fifth? I mean, Cinder just posted a video of his 60D1Y Marth against what appears to be a Wes clone... what's not to love about that? Hell, CNU vs. Cinder's 30 stocks, CNU gets jv 31-stocked everytime.

edit:

Toasty, scratch out jigglypuff and jot down my character as Laser Combat Cars, ****'s too good.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea what you're talking about. >_> sigh...I guess I didn't notice it because I was concentrating on spacing at the time. I don't even have photoshop anymore to fix it, so I'll have to find a temp picture. ;_; Anyways, thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it. :D

jhoxn

Smash Cadet
I don't understand the "Lazer combat cars". Trey, ?explique me por favor?

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
For this, I'll be bringing a fan and :bowser: , any objections?

Yeah Caboose, I dunno how big your place is, but MAN will it be packed. Btw, GOOD **** for hosting man, everyone really appreciates it :) Can't wait...

10 DAYS MAYNZ, 10 DAYS!

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
VCU would like to attend with the following players:
Tope
Doll
Savedge
Nelo
Isra

Top Bottom