• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(OCT 30)Playover or Game Over! Birmingham, AL

*Cam*

Smash Lord
isn't cam going?
My ride said he's only allowed to give me rides or his mom would get mad >_>
I didn't even notice this thread until now, lol. I might go, but I seriously doubt it. I hate navigating through Birmingham. What is the venue? Is it a game store or what? And does it have its own parking lot or will I have to go parallel park somewhere?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I didn't even notice this thread until now, lol. I might go, but I seriously doubt it. I hate navigating through Birmingham. What is the venue? Is it a game store or what? And does it have its own parking lot or will I have to go parallel park somewhere?
Show up so I can actually beat you in pools.

nice1

Smash Lord
i doubt im comming to this. Just found out my dad is comming in town on sat. from kuwait so yall know how that is

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
We were in front of the store until 1 PM before leaving; the store wasn't even open. Never going to Ensley again.

Top Bottom