• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Occidental Weekly Friday Smashfests (CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Wieners

Smash Apprentice
Well ****. Not sure if I can make this one since crimson will be at RoM. 2 missed occis in a row is no bueno. Anyone from Santa Monica that's going willing to take me back with them?

:phone:

WHA?

Smash Ace
hey aceflight
can u give the money to sung? (ill take responsibility if he gambles it away)

ComboFest

Smash Lord
I'll come if I get bored so probably, also which way is the best to get their from irvine with the least amount of traffic in LA.

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
They start at like 4 or something, but LA traffic will be abysmal by 3 (especially since it's supposed to rain).

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I'll come if I get bored so probably, also which way is the best to get their from irvine with the least amount of traffic in LA.

405 -> 710 -> 10 -> 5 -> 2 -> oxy (easier than it looks)

and avoid the 110 like an abusive drunk uncle

also if u do end up going, then take me with plz

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
combofest u wanna mm my marth? $1

i'll be there around 4-5 hopefully. traffic is seriously bad around THREE? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Such a huge smashfest that I gotta give shoutouts

Crimson - man, I might not agree with all the stuff you say but you're one of the best things to happen to smash and SoCal because you really try hard to keep the community thriving!
Sung - same to you sung, you're a driving force in la being so active. Nothin but love
Wes - very fun friendlies, I truly love the crazy technical stuff you do and your zaniness
Brandon/oops/vahag/zio/2jar/midg/ace flight - you guys are all ****ing tight in your own way and I'm glad you're all practicing and getting better! I'd give you individual shutouts but I'm on my phone so it's really hard to type lol
Paul - you're the next big thing outta irvine man. When you push past the depressing times you come out even stronger, trust me!
Khepri - u **** man, chillest and coolest old guy I have the pleasure of knowing, hope u pass the polygraph
Krist Kurt and his friend - didn't talk to you guys much but I can see ur trying to get better which is awesome!
Alfredo - so good to see you again man, one of the nicest people in the scene! Haha
Dendy - you're super chill man, and im grateful to you for showin oxy to us. Hope ur gf is awesome cuz u deserve it

Twinkles

Smash Lord
stab
we shoulda played
probably woulda played if i had more time there :[
maybe next time

-zio

Top Bottom