• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ocala smashers

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I'm 30-45 minutes away from you,and apparently there are quite a few of you

insted of going 2 hours to play somebody,id love to go to Ocala for some smash

lemme know if any of you wanna smash,id be up to whenever

-Cash

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Winter Springs is near plenty of people. TheLaw and Colbol are like 5 mins from Winter Springs. All the UCF smashers are like 15-20 mins from Winter Springs. I'm even in Winter Springs right now, my parents live there.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I used to live in Ocala. Now I'm in St. Cloud, though. No one there, great for me. D: <

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I know you prefer melee, i'm pretty balls at melee, never played it competitively, although i do play these games at a competitive level: SSBB, Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike Source (Same Sh** different day), World of warcraft, Warcraft 3 (Regular and DOTA), Gradius (I, II, and III), and Tekken (All of them....same thing...)

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
I know you prefer melee, i'm pretty balls at melee, never played it competitively, although i do play these games at a competitive level: SSBB, Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike Source (Same Sh** different day), World of warcraft, Warcraft 3 (Regular and DOTA), Gradius (I, II, and III), and Tekken (All of them....same thing...)
I'll play brawl thats fine (i guess).

sikass

Smash Rookie
I live in the middle of Ocala near the mall/theater/Best Buy.

I play Melee and will go anywhere to play it along with my friends. All three of us love that game to death and want to play some new people.

However, I guess we can play some Brawl too ( :urg: ) as long as we can play Melee on the side.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Would you drive for two hours to play with me? :3

sikass

Smash Rookie
Would you drive for two hours to play with me? :3
I would go 2 hours for a smashfest; but not for one person. ^_^;

I wanna play meleeeemeleeemeleee It makes me sad that I missed out on all of the fun of MLGs and ****. ._.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
I live in the middle of Ocala near the mall/theater/Best Buy.

I play Melee and will go anywhere to play it along with my friends. All three of us love that game to death and want to play some new people.

However, I guess we can play some Brawl too ( :urg: ) as long as we can play Melee on the side.
SOMEBODY IN MARION COUNTY THAT WANTS TO PLAY MELEE???

whats your aim? we have to figure something out. what a godsend

We should deffinatly get a smashfest going. I live in citrus county, near dunnellon.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok god I need a favor too now I also play Melee I pray for someone who also plays near me. Amen.

sikass

Smash Rookie
SOMEBODY IN MARION COUNTY THAT WANTS TO PLAY MELEE???

whats your aim? we have to figure something out. what a godsend

We should deffinatly get a smashfest going. I live in citrus county, near dunnellon.
Fresh meat!

AIM: L3jv4
Msn: l3jv4@hotmail.com
yahoo: retr0heavymetal
gmail: retroheavymetal@gmail.com
xfire: sikass
Xbox gamer tag: Sikass
Let's see, what else...
I'm sure you can find me on there.
I have class until 9pm tonight, but I'll be on definitely by 11pm. My friend is coming over to play some Melee.
We will set something up.

Top Bottom