• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oasis Mafia - Over!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vote Count 1.14

Ninja (4) - Laser, Ran, Jack, Wisp [L-2]

Sabrar (2) - Utopian, Boom

Boom (1) - Ninja

Utopian (1) - Sabrar

Maven (1) - pythag

Not Voting (2)
Maven, Z25

P1
Sabrar #Laser
Ninja #UP
pythag #Maven
Ran #Jack
Laser #Ran
UP #Jack
UP #Unv
UP #Sabrar
Z25 #pythag
Boom #Sabrar
Laser #Wiisp
Ran #Ninja

P2
Jack #Laser
Boom #Unv
Boom #Jack
Ran #Laser

P3-P4*
Z25 #Unv

P4-P5*
Laser #Sabrar
Ran #Unv
Ran #Ninja
Sabrar #Unv
Sabrar #UP
Jack #Unv
UP #Unv
UP #Ninja

P5-P7*
Jack #pythag
Boom #Unv
Boom #Maven
Wiisp #Ninja

P7-P9*
Wiisp #Unv
UP #Unv
UP #Boom

P10
Jack #Laser

P12
UP #Unv
UP #Sabrar
Boom #Unv
Boom #UP

P13-15*
Laser #Unv
Laser #Ninja
Ninja #Unv
Ninja #Ran
Ran #Unv
Ran #Ninja

P15-P18*
Jack #Ninja
Wisp #Ninja
Wiisp #Boom

P21
Wisp #Ninja

P22
Wisp #Unv

P23-P25*
Wisp #Ninja
Ran #Unv
Ran #Boom
Wisp #Boom
Jack #Boom
Boom #Ninja

P26-P29
Ninja #Unv
Wisp #pythag
Boom #pythag
Ninja #Boom
Ran #Unv
Ran #Ninja
Jack #Ninja
Wisp #Ninja
Boom #Sabrar

Notes
None

Players and Events
Link

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to execute!

Deadline: Monday, April 20, 2:00pm EDT

Last edited:

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
I'm ready to die.

Just remember what I've said.

Don't suspect people just because they upped me. Suspect them if they have anything else suspicious AND upped me.

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Alright, I will give me final reads list since I'm dyin tommorow

Town:
Ran
Sabrar
Z25
Borderline Town
Laser
Null
pythag
UP
Borderline Scum
Jack
Scum
Wiisp
Boom

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Jackrito Jackrito
I really doubt this flips scum haha

Maybe not but who the hell do we lynch instead. Also this is the type of lynch where if we are wrong, and back off the issue carries on the whole game. What are the other options Maven or UP. I'm still not sold on Boom as well but that has gone it seems. Apart from that I likely die today which is not great for me, but can't really fight it if its for the betterment of town and game.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Alright, I will give me final reads list since I'm dyin tommorow

Town:
Ran
Sabrar
Z25
Borderline Town
Laser
Null
pythag
UP
Borderline Scum
Jack
Scum
Wiisp
Boom

When did I go from a townread to scum?. Also you forgot Maven and tbh pythag and UP should not be null. Espically Pythag if your scumreads are there for voting him eariler.

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
y'all could exe boom, but I doubt that would happen. he's the most likely scum flip imo.
but this is just gonna make me look like i'm tryin to get votes off of me last minute, but what ever. i lost anyways.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
he is still the best lynch Jackrito Jackrito imo
super inconsistent, and probably will continue to be mislynch bait throughout the game if he is town anyways
reads on a shallow level, etc etc

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
When did I go from a townread to scum?. Also you forgot Maven and tbh pythag and UP should not be null. Espically Pythag if your scumreads are there for voting him eariler.
Ain't a scum read, just a bit leaning towards scum.
Oh maven's also borderline scum. and pythag probably should be in borderline town, UP is still kinda neutral for me IMO. they are there for voting for him without reasoning btw, not just voting him. If they provided actual reasoning then I would be less suspicious, but they apparently did it for ****s and giggles to "trick scum" which doesn't seem at all reasonable, as it would just make everyone more suspicious of them, which wouldn't really trick scum, it would benefit them.

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
and i don't really give a **** anymore, already lost the game anyways. I do think that Sabrar or Ran will die tonight as they are the most active to the town discussion so if I was mafia, I would kill one of them, especially when they accused a lot of people so you really couldn't say it linked to one particular person being mad at them, and they, especially ran, are the ones providing town direction.
TL;DR: if there's a medic, heal ran

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
3DSNinja 3DSNinja : what details did Pythag provide about his reads on Boom and Wiisp that you 'kinda see' his point? Let's take Wiisp for example, Pythag mentions 3 points, 2 that he doesn't understand and the third that he's funny. How does that equal a townie read in your opinion that you are able to see?
It's moreso that I can see why you would think those two could be town, not necesarilly that his points were good Sabrar Sabrar

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Sabrar Sabrar
why are you voting UP again?

kinda wish someone would convince me to move to their wagon
like idk why Sabrar's wagon is a thing
and after that we just have a bunch of dead wagons
there isn't a possibility of saving this even if he is town
and we got two no voters all day

and you know what?
somehow me and Jack are the god damn problem
kek

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
I mean, you said that you think I'm probably town, and yet you still aren't unvoting which is... odd.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Today, Ninja I’ve been saying that. I’m not voting so he can be be bussed and we end the day early. I’ll vote in the last few hours most likely.
SO VOTE SOMEONE ELSE
AND WTF IS THIS POST

holy **** man
"so he can be bussed"
what a load of bologna

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
the first thing I would do if I was voting for someone and thought they were townie would be to unvote, but you're still voting for me regardless because i'm the "best lynch".

Let me ask you a question; if I turn out to be town, what information does that give you? Nothing. You just learn that the obvious noob town was.... town. Sure, maybe Z25 and Laser are a smidge more suspect, but they'll make posts that'll get all suspicion off of them and then we're back to ****in square one, only you lost me and probably ran or sabrar and got no information in return.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I mean, you said that you think I'm probably town, and yet you still aren't unvoting which is... odd.
lmao where do I go?
and do you deserve to live either way?
I can't 100% convince myself that you shouldn't be the lynch today

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Point is, if you think i'm town and think someone else has suspicious posts Wiisp Wiisp , then VOTE FOR THEM FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
if you turn out to be town
[redacted]
and I'm not the problem this game

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
You should never exe someone who you think is town, take it from me. Unless they are an inactive who would die that day anyways, in which case yeah get rid of them. Otherwise, if you think they're town then don't vote for them. For example, you seemed suspicious of Z25's post, so why not check his earlier posts and see if he posted anything suspicious?

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
But alas, I'm already ****in dead, might as well give ****ty advice from beyond the grave

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sabrar: Join me on Ninja now that Wisp left the wagon.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
You should never exe someone who you think is town, take it from me. Unless they are an inactive who would die that day anyways, in which case yeah get rid of them. Otherwise, if you think they're town then don't vote for them. For example, you seemed suspicious of Z25's post, so why not check his earlier posts and see if he posted anything suspicious?
thinking doesnt mean ****, the only thing I know is that I am town
and I will kill anyone at the end of the day that isn't me

who the **** is going to vote z25? lmao

Wiisp

Smash Lord
if you make a good case for it, then maybe people will vote for him.
how the hell are you gonna tell me how to play mafia
after you keep spazzing out over how much trying is completely useless here
and how you keep messing up

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
And y'all will doubt em anyways when I get flipped as town.
Also if you're expicitly TRYING to bandwagon someone, that's not that great of a sign.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
why are we still waiting
let me hammer Ninja or something
Jesus christ

Top Bottom