• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: Saturday Night Fight 3! January 20, 2007, Rhode Island

Brookman

Smash Hero
I bring my wii to every tournament.

If I have a source of income by this tournament I might actually accept money matches and actually do them at this tournament =0

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
I actually hope ssbb comes late 2007
But if it does come out before this tourney I will MM lol

The CT thread got locked for 24 hours
>.<

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Man, how do you find the nintendo wii
I cant find one anywere.

So... no ones bringing a wii because there scared it will get stolen?
Or somewon will break it?
I looked up the phone numbers of stores that would have it, and called them to ask if they had it in stock. Luckily, the Target store in North Attleboro had some in stock the day I bought one. I'm pretty sure I saw three more Wiis getting bought right after I paid for mine. Looked like they were selling pretty well.

I might be persuaded to bring my Wii if I stop being so protective of it by the 20th.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
oh yeah the brawl game has a set date by gamestop which is 6-1-07 so be prepared. Thichnde I accept the mm in brawl for 20 bills.

Fake I will play dk against your luigi

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
oh yeah the brawl game has a set date by gamestop which is 6-1-07 so be prepared. Thichnde I accept the mm in brawl for 20 bills.

Fake I will play dk against your luigi
ok dk vs luigi your on.
and if that really is the set date it is going to kill me to wait that long.

oh and banks and dazwa we will just have to wait and see if you will still be saying that sh*t about ike when im killing you guys in brawl. just dont cry to me about it. lol:laugh:

Jcent22

Smash Apprentice
Yes I Got The Best Xmas Gift Ever I Got The Mother ****ing Master Sword The Real Deal I Have To Kill Some Thing With It So Someone Bring Something Evil To Snf Like A Ps3 Lol

**** I WORK AT GAME STOP AND I DIDNT HEAR ABOUT SSBB COMING OUT ON THAT DAY

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
oh and banks and dazwa we will just have to wait and see if you will still be saying that sh*t about ike when im killing you guys in brawl. just dont cry to me about it. lol:laugh:
Yeah your "lol:laugh:" will turn into a "omg:(" when I drop a luminare on your *** because you dissin crono ;)

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Dazwa, I thought you would have been hoping for Megaman to make an apperance in Brawl :p

And ****, I decline the MM due to the fact that you cant for once...spell my name correctly....

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Yeah Mega Man is a close 2nd.

We should just start calling tchinincihincinchinidnindizazzmatazztchinshinde "925" from now on. Much easier.

Jcent22

Smash Apprentice
hey that date for brawl is worn worng wrong i looked in the computer at work and it wasnt there but lost plant is coming out in two weeks whish is nice

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Actually it's possible they just put that date there as a placeholder date. As a way of saying "uh we can't put (we don't know) as an option, so here's something you might enjoy"

Banksya

Smash Ace
yea but gamestop is my dad, and they don't lie to me. They just bullwhip me with leather belts until my *** is raw.

SOLAR

Smash Ace
Okay **** Tom, our long awaited money match can happen now >=)

5$ **** tom
5$ Fake mofo pending
10$ Matt.zeb
5-10$ Adat pending
5$ Banks

Jcent22

Smash Apprentice
well i check and thats no tthe date i work there so it would be on there and its not if it was i would have posted it i look every day so your wrong man

Banksya

Smash Ace
lool no one is going to remember all this planned mm ****, everyone will be asking everyone "didnt i mm you" "oh i dont remember" i can see it now

Top Bottom