• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: Saturday Night Fight 3! January 20, 2007, Rhode Island

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
The Wii's Opera Browser Pwns!!!

Except spamming the "Back" / "Forward" button causes the Frozen Screen of DEATH!!!!!
yo dudes why aren't you gunna mm me for 20 bills son lol take a real champ on in a mm of $20. I think jcent should replace me with him in the mm and we can split it if we win.

Fake Mo why don't you mm me for 10 son

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Tom you suck at hustling. I mean wtf. Work Time Fun. Learn from emerald assassin, she gets mad money matches.

flaco

The Terminator
O man I wanna see some good money matches well am gonna be one of them I think if I make it to rhode island alive and with money lol.

Jcent22

Smash Apprentice
sorry **** tom i dont know if i can make this one yet i might have to work and i really need all the money i can get right now

Banksya

Smash Ace
who wants to have a pizza mm? loser buys the winner a piece of pizza. btw if you can beat me 2 out of 3 don't bother accepting, I want free lunch.

LOL

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
ok deal, what are the details of the pizza match?
ok two slices and a drink or a small sandwich so in reality it's a ronzio's match or we could go to the food court right next to the building we are having the smash tourney

sorry **** tom i dont know if i can make this one yet i might have to work and i really need all the money i can get right now
that sux balls that you can't make it well go to my tourney it will be fun and it will be all night yeah

who wants to have a pizza mm? loser buys the winner a piece of pizza. btw if you can beat me 2 out of 3 don't bother accepting, I want free lunch.

LOL
banks you are a funny *****

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I just bought a Wii today. I won't bring it to the tourney, but I'll bring a copy of Wii Sports and a controller.

Hopefully we won't look like a bunch of idiots with Wiimotes and no Wii to play on.
:laugh:

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
Man, how do you find the nintendo wii
I cant find one anywere.

So... no ones bringing a wii because there scared it will get stolen?
Or somewon will break it?

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
Man, how do you find the nintendo wii
I cant find one anywere.

So... no ones bringing a wii because there scared it will get stolen?
Or somewon will break it?
hey 2ndchance,
to get a wii u just got 2 b in the right place at the right time! by the way i posted this from my
wii.

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
Like, be in wall mart electronics section when they put them on the shelvs.
Can the wii do youtube videos?

Jcent22

Smash Apprentice
i will take any mm match in wii sports that has put a post about it but im not bring mine im not taking any chanes of some one jacking my **** like my when my 360 got jack and i might have to so i cant stay the hole time so i m not leaveing it in my car at work

Top Bottom