• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.H.S.N.A.P. 3 August 11th, get some! URGENT UPDATE!!!

TGM

Smash Lord
whats your adress? and how old are u? if your 55 year old ****-ist........ill gladly show up.

TGM

Smash Lord
so u aint 55? we aint going!

actually, we will go. count us in. how far away are u from the tourney?

TGM

Smash Lord
oh sorry. i didnt think scud played anymore. is kosmos still the ebst palyer in OK? still peach main?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
oh sorry. i didnt think scud played anymore. is kosmos still the ebst palyer in OK? still peach main?
Yes, he's still the best. Infact, he was at OC3 and did pretty well, I think, and is currently in Arizona with South Paw, practicing against some of their players.

TGM

Smash Lord
that was gross.

so yea, crew battle is a go. does anbody wanna do a gallon challenge? i will be bringing a camera for ssbm amtches but i also want to see if you OK kids can do a gallon challenge.

thechubbss12

Smash Cadet
Yep... im prob going to have to get off of work on that friday.... Which is cool.... So Just give me a call when you are getting close

405-213-9954 (Hell yes spam call FTW)

TGM

Smash Lord
whats your real name? i dont wanna call you up and say "hey! is this chubs? its me TGM! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! ME want to play smashy with you!"

my name is allan

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
whats your real name? i dont wanna call you up and say "hey! is this chubs? its me TGM! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! ME want to play smashy with you!"

my name is allan
Since when do you care Allan?

OK: Any other good people besides me coming to this thing?

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Since when do you care Allan?

OK: Any other good people besides me coming to this thing?
Well, there's me... :laugh: I'm pretty sure the Austin peeps and Dallas folk will be returning,as well as some Kansas smashers, most of Colorado's top guys are coming, and we're trying to convince AZ to put in a much needed appearance...

Oh yeah, and there's these two noobs, South_Paw and KOS-MOS, who were 3-stocking pros at OC3 and did fairly well for their first(well not Coty, but Chris) major tournament.

So, yeah, a bunch of nobodies, really...

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Well, I have to work tomorrow, but if you wish on a star really hard, maybe a miracle will happen and the Blue Fairy will make that puppet likeness of myself I've been working on into a real boy and he can work for me!

So, no, probably not. Speaking of which, it looks like my job is going to make me choose between going to Kansas City or OHSNAP, and you know which one of those is going to lose...

But don't count me out just yet, fellas, I might still be able to whip Darkrain's arse for y'all. I'll know for sure by Wednesday I think. I'll keep you posted.

Oh, and I'll definitely be at OHSNAP, come hell or high water or some unholy combination of the two...

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Hey rasta, d'you still want to do that roy ditto MM we set up like a bajillion years ago?

Anyone else wanna MM too? I've got some $$ to spare.

Gravity

Smash Ace
yeah, sethlon, ill mm you
best 2 out of 3, standard rules etc... $10?

im down for pretty much anything if thats not alright.

pay$$$

Smash Rookie
yeah, sethlon, ill mm you
best 2 out of 3, standard rules etc... $10?

im down for pretty much anything if thats not alright.

Gravity

Smash Ace
samus.

also, in the interest of reaching 10 characters, would anyone be interested in any 2v2 mm?

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chang and I will most likely MM any OK people in a 1v1 or 2v2 format, but I've learned that by agreeing to MM online means that the chance of it actually happening is at about... 5%, so we'll just ask for money matches when we get there.

Top Bottom