• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O D I N's Signature Shoppe: Round "I've lost track of what number I'm on"

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yes, yes, yes! Of Peach, not Zelda!

KB...

I'll use it regardless, but it was actually KP XD.

Thank you so much! ^_^
Oops.

Hey so I know youre probably busy and what not but I'd actually like to change the signature that I originally requested. Here's is my new one:

• Size: I'll let you decide since I don't really know what looks the best
  • Basic Color Ideas: yellow please!
  • Text/Formatting: As long as "SoaR" is in the there and visible, whatever text font you wanna use is cool
  • Images or Characters: http://www.smashbros.com/images/character/pikachu/main.png
  • Frame or No Frame: Frame please :)

Last edited:

LucinaSuitSamus

Smash Cadet
It's beautiful! Thank you so much!

Just one tiny, tiny, tiny thing. I noticed the Zelda picture you used was the OoT costume instead of the image I linked. Was that on purpose, something that would make the image look better?

Is it possible to use the original "official" Zelda picture? Or is it too much of a burden? I don't want to get too picky here :4zelda:

Last edited:

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
It's beautiful! Thank you so much!

Just one tiny, tiny, tiny thing. I noticed the Zelda picture you used was the OoT costume instead of the image I linked. Was that on purpose, something that would make the image look better?

Is it possible to use the original "official" Zelda picture? Or is it too much of a burden? I don't want to get too picky here :4zelda:
You said purple. So I went purple. :/

Without redoing the entire image, It's not possible to swap the other color in.

LucinaSuitSamus

Smash Cadet
You said purple. So I went purple. :/

Without redoing the entire image, It's not possible to swap the other color in.
Oh, well the picture is still lovely! And I'll continue to use it!

When I said purple, I meant the default Zelda, but it's fine! It took me a while to notice anyways, and the banner itself is too perfect!

LucinaSuitSamus

Smash Cadet
Uh, hey! Maybe one day (if you have free time, I'd hate to get in the way of your social life), you could make the exact same signature, except with the default zelda costume? like with the same colors and everything (especially the flashing swirling lights around peach and zelda)-- EVERYTHING the same except zelda having her default costume.

... nah, that's asking too much.

Well, I have no idea what I'm still doing here, but I guess I'll come back every now and then to check out the new signatures. They're awfully pretty, and I love it so much!

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Hey there @ O D I N O D I N I just saw your work and I love everything! Incredible skill in your craft. I'm interested in seeing if you can create something for me.

Image: It's already a render; click here.
Size: Smashboards Default
Colors: Artistic Freedom. I know you'll do a great job!
Text: Locuan
Frame: Yes
Avatar: Yes, of Lissa only if possible.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
'Sup lad ! I need a new signature and avatar. I loved the first one you made for me, so why not a second one.

Image : http://i.imgur.com/0iEeiX1.jpg
Theme : The background is simply a good ol' black and white, like in an old movie. However, around the character itself, an effect of blue flames to contrast the black and white.
The signature have the character entirely while the signature only need the bust of the character (to the tie). Like the Chaplin one, the character needs to be on the left side. However, since there's no second image, the background is free for you. "Liberty to the artist" like everyone says.
Size : The basic one if possible (420x126).
Colors : Black, White, Gray and Blu. The blu needs to be close to the hair of the character, a little darker than the original color could be nice.
Text : This quote from Charlie Chaplin : "You'll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.".
Avatar : Of course. Like I've said before, just the character with my nickname on the right corner.

I hope, like before, that's it's not too complicated. Take your time to make it.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Seeing all the sigs here, I realize I really should start using a bigger canvas for my own stuff than 360x120

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Hello O D I N,
How are you this fine festive season :)
I come with a new request for my Smash 4 mains not to be confused with the ones in my current signature who I wait to be made DLC:popo::lucas::wolf: ( I shall switch between the two signatures occasionally)
These 3 being :4fox::4ness::4falcon: and my Wild card being :4villager:
If you could pose them with their official art
From :4fox:<:4ness:>:4falcon: Seeing how they essentially have the poses down. And maybe have the :4villager:villager slotted in somewhere in a smaller size seeing how I use him specifically as a wild-card.
This would be "smashing" if you were to do this for me :)
Keep up the awesome sigs man :D
http://i.imgur.com/6pbNG3w.jpg
http://www.smashbros.com/images/character/captain_falcon/main.png
http://www.smashbros.com/images/og/fox.jpg
http://www.smashbros.com/images/og/murabito.jpg
Size: Same as the last sig.
Colors: Your choice preferably colours that go with blue.
Text: The sacred trio
Avatar: Yes if possible with :4falcon:

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
I know that you have a huge amount of requests and that can be overwhelming, but I would graciously like to request a signature from you Odin.

Size: seems like the standard is 420-x160
Colors: Purple, black, anything you think would be complimentary to Hilda
Text: Xys in some classy elegant way
To give you more of an idea of what I am looking for Hilda is a mysterious character who is so devoted to her kingdom that she is willing to do whatever it takes. She is a dark beauty.

If you need some art here is a picture of her. http://imgur.com/1xxVrV0

Last edited:
Top Bottom