• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O D I N's Signature Shoppe: Round "I've lost track of what number I'm on"

Doctor Pink

Smash Apprentice
My request is simple. I just want the Doc Fair hitbox gif, but with a kitten face over the red portion (the hitbox)

Scidadle

Smash Champion
EDIT: Okay I have an idea

Image: http://metroid.retropixel.net/ssbb/samus_overview_19.jpg // http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081127142247/ssb/images/6/6e/Tether_Recovery.png (You can pick which one you'd like to work with, though I think I'd prefer the first one)
Size: 420 x 126 is fine :) If you need to make it larger to fit most of the tether in then please do :)
Colors: Dark Blue, Light Blue Plasma Color (Like the tether). But if you have better ideas by all means. You're more knowledgeable about this than I am.
Text: Just my username somewhere in the picture. I'd prefer for it to be in the bottom half.

Special Request: I'd love if you could manage to make it look like Samus is tethering her way out of like a Black Hole like effect. That would be awesome. I love how the explosions in your pictures look. So if you can't figure out a way to incorporate a black hole, a dark/light blue plasma looking explosion behind her would also look incredible.

Other than that. Feel free to do anything. I'm sure whatever you do to it, it would look awesome.

blacktwins13

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blacktwins13
Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mX0cffra3Yw/TuoAhPoiveI/AAAAAAAAEnY/JGYAuB_2fU0/s1600/866519.jpg

Size: i know this is too big, but if you can make it around the size of this picture in the thread or slightly bigger, that would be great.(http://www.smashboards.com/threads/showdown-in-downtown-13-brawling-through-the-snow.332687/)

Color / Text: http://gyazo.com/36e9da9c5a507c6589ebb52cdd8ad43a if you can make the colors and fonts/texts look like this or close to it. that would be perfect. if this can't work Then GO NUTZ with your colors and fonts.
for the text, id like one text at the Top-Middle of the Screen between the two characters to say "Dynasty Battles" and the Bottom Middle of the Screen to say "Fantasy Kaleidoscope" if it can't fit, then if you have a better place to put them, il gladly be okay with it c:

thank you for helping me out and good luck with your artistic creation.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Not as happy with this one as I'd like to be. I personally don't like a lot of text on my stuff, much less with that style, and using more than one focal point is always tricky. Not sure what else I could do for this one, but there ya go.

Scidadle

Smash Champion

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Hi O D I N, just wanted to ask you, if I requested something similar to this...

Would you take the request? I'd give you specifics later of course.

Edit: I forgot about size limitation. Nevermind then~

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Alrighty. I'll go with the simplest route for now since I'd like to see what you'd do with it.

So I currently have this as a Steam artwork showcase. The size is right. But obviously the pictures and transitions is non-existent (literally threw them together using Paint LOL). I wanted to see how the transitions between pictures would look with borders and such. I'd let you get creative here and do what you think looks best. I've been searching for pictures that match the darker colours and serious tone of the fourth and fifth pictures but like I said I just want to see what it'd look like with professional borders and all that. No text or effects of anything. Just show me what you can do with the borders.

If you need the images separately, they can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/JKwqG#0

Thank you! And yeah, it's been quite some time. Hope all has been well.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Alrighty. I'll go with the simplest route for now since I'd like to see what you'd do with it.

So I currently have this as a Steam artwork showcase. The size is right. But obviously the pictures and transitions is non-existent (literally threw them together using Paint LOL). I wanted to see how the transitions between pictures would look with borders and such. I'd let you get creative here and do what you think looks best. I've been searching for pictures that match the darker colours and serious tone of the fourth and fifth pictures but like I said I just want to see what it'd look like with professional borders and all that. No text or effects of anything. Just show me what you can do with the borders.

If you need the images separately, they can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/JKwqG#0

Thank you! And yeah, it's been quite some time. Hope all has been well.
All right, let me see what I can whip up. Got a few ideas, so we'll see what happens.

Still down for the redux
Groovy. Give me a day or two.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Would it be possible for me to get something along the lines of Toon Link riding on Bowser's shoulders with my username in one of the bottom corners? Also since they both have a lot of green in their palettes, maybe the background could be something that compliments it like a dark shade of red or magenta or something.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Would it be possible for me to get something along the lines of Toon Link riding on Bowser's shoulders with my username in one of the bottom corners? Also since they both have a lot of green in their palettes, maybe the background could be something that compliments it like a dark shade of red or magenta or something.

Well, if you read the rules, you'd know that I need a picture provided.

Unless a picture like this exists, no.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Well, if you read the rules, you'd know that I need a picture provided.

Unless a picture like this exists, no.
Oh ok, yeah I looked for one, but I couldn't find anything like that, I'll have to draw it when I have the time.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Hi, Odin! I'm not sure if you're still in business or not (given the age of the thread at least, haha) but I love what you do and was wondering if you could make a sig for me. I have a base image but beyond that I don't really have much input on how exactly I want it to look, but with how awesome your sigs look I don't have any doubt if you go crazy it could be something special. This is the image:

My only real request is that all 4 characters appear and that the star fox logo:

appears somewhere on the image (although if you don't want to work the logo in I won't be devistated about it haha). I suppose that a space-theme would be what I'm going for, but like I said, whatever you feel would look cool is totally fine by me.

If this isn't enough information for a request, I apologize!

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
First thing I will say is it depends on previous request...ers... >_> Right? Yeah, I think so.

If they still want their stuff made, I will cover them first. If they're not active, or don't need something, I'll start taking new requests.

Give it a week.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm still interested in my request if that's alright with you. I would request new pictures but that seems like it's too much of a hassle at this point.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
HOLY CHRIST ODIN.

That's just plain amazing. Thank you so much.

Edit: One minor adjustment. So on Steam this is what the artwork looks like in the showcase: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Terywj/

I honestly don't know the dimensions of the box but I want to have it fill out the whole area instead of having portions blank. If I ever find the exact dimensions I'll update you. Basically I want it bigger so there's less empty space.

All I can find is that the file size can't be larger than 10 MB. I also know that the area on the right of the artwork is space reserved for if you have other artwork uploaded so it's mainly the vertical length. A friend of mine says if you make it larger than the allowed size Steam will automatically resize it, so if you can resize it to a few larger versions I can see which one works best. Thanks again.

Last edited:

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
HOLY CHRIST ODIN.

That's just plain amazing. Thank you so much.

Edit: One minor adjustment. So on Steam this is what the artwork looks like in the showcase: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Terywj/

I honestly don't know the dimensions of the box but I want to have it fill out the whole area instead of having portions blank. If I ever find the exact dimensions I'll update you. Basically I want it bigger so there's less empty space.

All I can find is that the file size can't be larger than 10 MB. I also know that the area on the right of the artwork is space reserved for if you have other artwork uploaded so it's mainly the vertical length. A friend of mine says if you make it larger than the allowed size Steam will automatically resize it, so if you can resize it to a few larger versions I can see which one works best. Thanks again.

Sure. I'll take a look at it later. Will see what I can do about size/conserving quality. Dimensions will SUPER helpful.

(976x224)

Found it. Checked background info. I'll see how it goes later.

Last edited:
Top Bottom