• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O D I N's sig shop of Awesome: STILL UNEMPLOYED! Closed for the time being. T_T Sorry

Niiro

Smash Ace
All right, here's what we got so far. ^_^

^ No name

^ w/name

Avatar. I can adjust size as needed, but it's max size for Swf.
O D I N, I seriously <3 you. No homo. I'm on my iPod ATM but I will change it once I get to a comp. :D

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
All right; I'm gonna say filled up right now (4 requests is PLENTY). No further posts for requests. Feel free to chat though (ish. I don't need spam). Sorry to say, if you request after this, you will be ignored.

Thanks folks.
Thanks O D I N :)

It looks amazing. Strangely, it keeps saying invalid URL whenever I try to change my avi =/

So instead I saved i and it seems a bit fussier.

-:bowser:Bowser King

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Hey O D I N, I know your full, but this isn't for awhile anyway, I just wanna know if you'd like to help me with...
!!Prize!!

After this tournament, I'll try to find someone to make a special sig for the winner that says, "Master of Mid-Tier." It will also have your name and the character you used (The most)
I'm hosting an online Mid-Tier Brawl tournament and first prize is an awsome sig, but because their character needs to be on it, I can't have it made untill after the tournament, I'd just really like to KNOW that I have someone to make it for me. I don't wanna wing it and find out no one is willing after the tournament is over. lol

So if you could help me with this, that would be awsome, if not, it's alright, I'll understand.

PS: If your interested in the tournament itself, this does not make you excempt from the tournament, you may still compete.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Hey O D I N, I know your full, but this isn't for awhile anyway, I just wanna know if you'd like to help me with...

I'm hosting an online Mid-Tier Brawl tournament and first prize is an awsome sig, but because their character needs to be on it, I can't have it made untill after the tournament, I'd just really like to KNOW that I have someone to make it for me. I don't wanna wing it and find out no one is willing after the tournament is over. lol

So if you could help me with this, that would be awsome, if not, it's alright, I'll understand.

PS: If your interested in the tournament itself, this does not make you excempt from the tournament, you may still compete.
I'll help. If you need to spice up your entrys with some teasers of my work, go for it. :D

And I shan't be competing. Work and all, though thanks for the invite.

BowserKing; I'll see what I can do. It's weird that it's 'too large'. O_o

Florida

イーグランツ
Size: 100x100
Image: Smiley face
Request: Transparent background with no borders!

I'm in need of a new avatar, y'see. ^-^"
I tried looking up some smiley faces, but none of them really popped my interest. Would it be too much to ask if you just chose a smiley to work with? Thanks DIN!

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
You got some great pieces of work, I see.

EDIT: I guess I'll take my request off. You keep doing what you do, didn't mean to rush you or anything.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Hey man your sigs... Amazing!

I see you're busy right now so when you are open again I have a request.

I look forward to seeing the finish product!

Once again, your work is awesome.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I was wondering. i asked for a sig a long time ago and i havent seen it. i dont know if it was you didnt see the post or your busy or something.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Size: The same size as Stryk's Burning Inferno Banner on the OP
Text: highfive or HI5
Image: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-31189 (all or part of his body)
Special request: Something dark and bloody. If you can can you put the text "High Ocean Republic" in there? If not, then it's cool.
Why don't you scroll up a bit?

we're alll waiting.

Anyone notice my post a while back saying no more new requests????

I'm busy trying to keep my job. Stay tuned.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Wow you have some great stuff man keep it up!!!!
as for right now my signature needs have been met but if I ever want an awesome sig or something I'll definitely come here.
As for now I was wondering if I could have this rendered.

Im pretty bad at rendering

Top Bottom