• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NUB: Norcal Ultimate Biweekly Results / Shoutouts!

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
lol anyone who got top seed in pools got a bye first round of brackets...i feel sorry for them they completely had no chance of getting that awesome losers' bracket bye
yea feel sorry for me. not only did i not get that awesome losers' bracket bye, i get ss second round T_T (second round for me, third round for everyone else). then i have to go through one hell of a losers' bracket...

yay for 48 man bracket i guess? xD

DRGN

Technowizard
What matches of mine got recorded? Were doubles losers finals and grand finals recorded?? I don't think I had any singles recorded....:(

edit: this is Delphiki.....

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Zhu/HydroKirby

Can you tell me when you guys upload the vids? No rush, i just wanna know when they're up so that i can watch them. Thanx in advance

Miharu

Smash Hero
Zhu/HydroKirby

Can you tell me when you guys upload the vids? No rush, i just wanna know when they're up so that i can watch them. Thanx in advance
Let's say they'll be up by the end of this week, or at the very most at the beginning of next week.

Global-Trance

Smash Rookie
That was a pretty amazing tournament. Thanks to those that hosted and thanks to all the great players that made it a worthwhile visit. I hardly ever go to these tournaments, but I'm glad I made it to this one. :)

P.S. "-Trance" needs to be added to Global in the 25 range. I mean that's what I totally registered under. :chuckle:

khepri

Smash Lord
actually i didn't put the vids up, WWJasonD uploaded the vids so far =)
Thanks to everyone!!

One question though, what equipment did you use to record the matches on your laptop? I've been looking for a decent capture card compatible with Vista, but I only found mixed results. The one you used seemed quite good.

DRGN

Technowizard
I had hella fun on Saturday. That was cool so much of Sac could make it. That was cool so much of EVERYWHERE could make it in fact. That's definitely too bad this may be the last for a while, especially since Tomi-x just recently finally got Saturdays off, lol, we were planning to start coming more regularly. Anyways, I regret I couldn't say bye to everyone before leaving. Who knows, I might see some of you guys here and there away from the NCBs.

I was going to do some more shoutouts, but since I'm like 4 days late I'll just do a couple....

Kizzo: Uhm, I don't really know what to say (as I didn't then), but thank you for everything. ...Also I'm sure I don't need to tell you how much more amazing you've made the competitive scene by these biweeklies. Thank you.

I'd still enjoy playing you in some Young Link dittos sometime. :)

Hyuga, Zoap, BTZO, PK, Sidefx; anyone who helped run the tournament: I couldn't thank Kizzo without thanking you guys, I know you put a lot of work into it. Thanks, and truly great job.

Mr. Ganondorf: Heh, when you went Ganon, I thought I shouldn't play a certain way, I suppose because I strangely thought others wouldn't like it. So then I rushed you and lost, I felt kind of silly after that, lol. Then later in the tournament I did something similar to it again... heheh, I really gotta quit doin' that.

Blokus: I saw you at SCC, but didn't play you. Fun learning you... certainly a neat game.

AfroJustin, Frotaz: Cool playing with you guys again, though it wasn't a lot. Hopefully more next time. (p.s. Frotaz, I heard you like to play Samus?)

Darkatma, I didn't know you were there... that's too bad, I was interested to watch your Zelda. Who do you use in tournament btw?

Top Bottom