• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NSW thread

fiSHtITS

Smash Cadet
Well, if you hold another one i will definetly come and i can bring a 51cm TV, Cube, Munchies and my own controller. I'll also maybe try to bring a friend. Please hold another before OHN5 :)

Max Füchs

Smash Cadet
Jaz, you mowed me down...XD.

I just did what I could with the veggies. No-one likes their veggies. I have to feed them.

Now, sorry Matt and I couldn't stay later. You can't really...reason...with his father. Especially if he's on his way. I would've been happy to stay till...6? 7?

It may have been just as well that the video cable and power cable fell out of the bag when I packed it.

(Now, it will be hard for me to make it on Sundays, I have tutoring then. Just letting you know beforehand)

Matt and I may end up bring lots of munchies, but you may still want to bring your own. There usually isn't much variety.

"I'm not dead yet!"

Rane: "I got shot by a Light Arrow from Zelda. I DIED!"

jazblack009

Smash Ace
Max Füchs said:
...I beat abhorsen by sheer luck. *Slapped* Jaz, you mowed me down...XD.

Now, sorry Matt and I couldn't stay later. You can't really...reason...with his father. Especially if he's on his way. I would've been happy to stay till...6? 7?

It may have been just as well that the video cable and power cable fell out of the bag when I packed it.

(Now, it will be hard for me to make it on Sundays, I have tutoring then. Just letting you know beforehand)

Matt and I may end up bring lots of munchies, but you may still want to bring your own. There usually isn't much variety.

"I'm not dead yet!"

LOL i'm not dead yet 10x XD

oh good times

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
WoW jaz got beat... won't be the first time :p

Jaz you didn't get to see what I did with the sig you sent me, well in dedication for my revenge here it is.

fiSHtITS

Smash Cadet
I don't like the smash taunts, there not as demeaning as they should be. I want calls like "Is that all" and "why do you even try". Apart from that, i really need to know if it costs anything to become a member of EGG.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
ZEREUL said:
WoW jaz got beat... won't be the first time :p

Jaz you didn't get to see what I did with the sig you sent me, well in dedication for my revenge here it is.
ROFL

lol so much for subtlety, i was gonna fix up the banner too >.<
lol for the Sydney title it is, i can't wait for OHN5

oh yeh, fishtits, nintendo is always friendly, otherwise peach would have a turnip tornado mortality, and ganondorf would be booming out SC2 nightmare like taunts

e.g SCREAM!!!

bonjordo

Smash Cadet
Wow. put me on the list.

Bonjordo
Name: jordan
Mains: Fox, link, falco
Contacts: bonjordo@gmail.com

can somebody link me to the OHN5 thread?

Pandemonium

Smash Rookie
Jaz, we have to play again sometime soon. I'm itching for another match against you... hell, against anybody that was there the other day. I think we should have another little get-together not this week, but next week, and that should at least lead into bi-weekly smash. We should be able to use my house next Saturday/Sunday.

Let me know what you think.

Abhorsen

Smash Cadet
jazblack009 said:
Abhorsen: 6 win 1 loss

...and Cameron with super WDing and great edgegaurding deserved to be top in the prelims
Lol, was it really that many wins?

Ah it was a great day even though I couldnt stay for long. I had fun SuperWDing around the stage and being a jerk with edgeguarding everyone, hehehe. I was surprised that noone else really edgeguarded as much as I did, but didnt matter.

Also, while on the Peach issue, lol. The reason I lost to Peach is because she just WOULDNT die. I seriously missled her in the head about 20 times on 150% and she just kept floating back. Then I got turnip-spammed and blender-dressed to death, lol.

Thanks for the day it was sweet, cant wait to play again :)

jazblack009

Smash Ace
always up for a meet... saturday would suit me better... i dunno about Zeruel he still works on the weekend.
i think come back kid and fonti are a bit busy right now, abhorsen and max have school on... and rane has uni. i like the choice of date to guys... i think i might get a friend to coem to this one.. he's got a bit of time of uni.
should be able to bring a small tv, 2 if need be. can't wait for that sexy projector XD
but yeh so far its a green light with me

btw whoever owns the list at the front of this thread can they change my age to 18?
I'm a drinker! Whooooo!

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
YAY your scene seems to be on the move like ours too now :)
Jaz got beat? That's no fun....oh well, I'll be kickin his as$ some more for him in about 4.5 hours, so worry not :)

jazblack009

Smash Ace
lol Jaz has snuck on to Smash boards @ gloths to confirm the suspected
Shaz did kick my a$$ lol
fun was had by all and many matches were recorded, gloth is working on getting them up and going.
so the whole world can see me die Wiiiiiiiiiii!

Exclusive: Shaz reveals what he really thinks of sydney smash scene, controversy on how Jaz's sight was or wasn't conveniently obstructed when being 3 stocked, Did Gloth pay the Klap-trap to steal Shaz's barrel and kill Jaz? all will be revealed in the next upcoming episode of Death by Shaz.

XD

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Yeah QLD would kick the **** out of us... If Gloth was still playing for you guys maybe otherwise **** no.

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
I play Puff, Boozer and sheik and on the side one psycho Doc.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Tassie owns you all
I hate talking big but. I am drunk. So.

I talk big :D

I will love to verse you guys. Hopefully, I will stand a chance. And good luck etc.

Zeruel. I am looking forward to it. You want to Money match at all? like $20 dollars IC vs whatever -

???

bonjordo

Smash Cadet
Jaz, Next time your heading to melbourne, stop in at canberra k? Im assuming you bussed down eh?

jazblack009

Smash Ace
bonjordo said:
Jaz, Next time your heading to melbourne, stop in at canberra k? Im assuming you bussed down eh?
nah man, virgin blue have cheap flights theses days, and i've been strapped for time, so i didn't bus it down sorry mate XD howvere if i'm ever in canberra i'll try tell you here ja?

fiSHtITS

Smash Cadet
Jaz and I are planning a mini smash day which will be some sort of venue in sydney where it is BYOC and people just bring along tv's and cubes. Probably just small cash prizes and pizza as well, plus something to pay for the venue. Very little has been sorted out and we are planning for it to be in June so that the people who are still going to OHN5 can get some practice and so that everyone can get to meet eachother. Hope it happens. I'll be online later in the week to see some people's reactions.

Link_Wins

Smash Apprentice
cant wait for it to happen, i8m not going to OHN5 but ill be glad to come to this lil smash meet of yours, i wouldnt be able to bring a tv but i could bring a cube and stuff...

fiSHtITS

Smash Cadet
It's my first ever meet so i don't know how things will really happen. I guess you bring like 20 bucks and it's like 15 goes towards hiring out a venue (don't know venue costs) and cash prizes. The other 5 would go towards pizza's i guess. I hope it happens, i really want to get involved and/or get a NSW crew actually into smash and playing a LOT. I'm talking a meet every few months.:) It would be cool to actually have a crew and we could do State wars at OHN5.

Link_Wins

Smash Apprentice
haha tht would be aweosme...but it may take some time to get everyone in NSW motivated enough to put in the effort, im motivated, its just my lack of skill that holds me back :)

C0ME_bac_k-id

Smash Apprentice
haven't posted in ages- yes jAZ your right ive been busy- busy at work and the rest of it . . . sorry bout the meet at yours , but hey it sounded pretty solid - - - looking forward to another one of your sucessful meets and trust me you'll own me i havent played smash in like weeks IM ADDICTED TO THE GODFATHER ON Ps2 - - - Wana join the family ? lolz well keep up the top notch work buddy hope to hear about a meet soon- - lets have a friendly in about a week or two?

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Sloth said:
Tassie owns you all
I hate talking big but. I am drunk. So.

I talk big :D

I will love to verse you guys. Hopefully, I will stand a chance. And good luck etc.

Zeruel. I am looking forward to it. You want to Money match at all? like $20 dollars IC vs whatever -

???
$20 will be fine.

Seems your an IC main I will play one match bowser, not because I doubt your skill but because you know Ic doesn't have a gay arse sword so no need for me to worrie. The other matches I will probly play Doc I have felt more balanced with him lately more then puff.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
hey guys back from qld, so who's place is this gonna be at fish ****? probably mine again... we'll have to set a date, as of next monday (not 100% certain) right through to friday people can come to mine for some smash as i'm not workin... anyone interested? Zeruel you can sleep if you want... Matt you live just down the road so :p

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Yeah if its possible for you guys to make a date to include me.

I work thursday, saturday and sunday. The queens Bday could be an option?

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Nah jaz its cool, just try and get a good date. I will try and go to school as much as I can so I can get 2 days off.

fiSHtITS

Smash Cadet
Space it out more because so far there's like 3-4 people going. We need publicity. I'm ready to go anywhere. I want lots of people though. I'll film too and i'll be the australian BACH but you can call me JEDA lol.

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Well for one JEDA is a much better name then your currentI have never and never will refer to you by that tag.

Man i don't care if you do a major one or not, I just want a meet up with a few people soon like only a few. From what I have discussed if I don't have any 'sickies' I am allowed to have two school days in a row off.

Top Bottom