• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NSW thread

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Jaz when are you getting back.... 4 weeks til my 18th and im having the weekend off for Halo 2 and SSBM.

So you and your Sydney Posee can come.

Illawarra Vs Sydney.... hmmm do we have enough for crews :p

Illawarra

ZEREUL
Digital Ash
Dark Side
Marvellous
Rynok...

Sydney

Jaz Black
Carlos
some random sydney noobs

jazblack009

Smash Ace
Jaz when are you getting back.... 4 weeks til my 18th and im having the weekend off for Halo 2 and SSBM.

So you and your Sydney Posee can come.

Illawarra Vs Sydney.... hmmm do we have enough for crews :p

Illawarra

ZEREUL
Digital Ash
Dark Side
Marvellous
Rynok...

Sydney

Jaz Black
Carlos
some random sydney noobs
:p its on,

Sydney:

Jaz

and i'll see if any of these guys can come:

Forks
fonti
Abhorsen
Carlos

and perhaps:
Ellaphant?
Dedu?

funky your from cabramatta :p sorry >.>
and link_wins i dun even know you XD sorry buddy

Zeruel host something and invite many people or something.... i'll be in brizzy for like another 2 weekends

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Jaz get ready to eat FOX, Digital ash plays a mean fox. Darkside plays Samus and Marvellous plays Falco...

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
It's been a while since I last posted on this forum as I've been busy with the character specifics and melee discussion board on improving my Marth and Fox. And uni also gets in the way lol.

Thanks for mentioning TGR (The green room). I will try go there with some friends and see what its like. I had a look at the gamesthat TGR provides and they didn't have SSBM!!! That game must suck lol.

Zereul - When and where's this tourney? Its in 4 wks right.

Jaz - if you want to talk about it I'll be at EGG this friday at UTS from 12 - 3. BTW if you mention my EGG name here (Dedu) refer it my smashboards name (linkapprentice). Maybe I should change my name to Dedu here.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
meh dedu is less typing than linkapprentice
i get back next like in a week so Z this tournament is still happening?
i wonder what i can do when everyone else plays halo o.o
lol have a few TVs set up Z

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Um, gotta see what Im doing for my 18th, either lanning, having a get together with some mates or.... WORKING!!!

I gotta see how my next weekend goes first.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
righto update me when you can XD
zomg is it just me zereul and dedu on smashboards these days?
just come and talk dudes >.> you could meet more sydney smashers close to you

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
meh smashboards is so far away from my other forums... right at the bottom of my favourites list :p

No one posts so...

Abhorsen

Smash Cadet
and i'll see if any of these guys can come:

Forks
fonti
Abhorsen
Carlos
I'll probably be able to go whereever, as long as it's not too far out west and I know the time and date.

I'm pretty sure Zereul spoke to me on msn about something like this... can't really remember :p

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Its back on, no work for a while, I will organise something for a few weeks from now.

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
Same here Abhorsen

lol had a look at ur sig - Marth is my main character so can't argue with me having a Marth free world in SSBM or in SSBB It's almost like saying I want sheik, fox, falco and anyone who isnt above bottom tier on the tier list. Therefore the only chars I can play is Pichu, Boozer, Mr G+W, and Ness... :p I assume you play a Mr G+W?

Zereul - let us know whats happening ok? I can catch a train anywhere no prob just let us know place and time.

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
So im looking at 3 - 4 weeks from now so like september 23rd or 30th.

Well lets Gather Attendance

1. ZEREUL
2. JazBlack - Confirmed
3. Digital Ash - Confirmed
4. Kulla - Most likely
5. Abhorsen - Studying but he will come
6. Carlos - Same as his metro sexual counter part above
7. Ella - Um.... yeah
8. Link Apprentice - Confirmed

So post if its ok and you will get a confirm.

Abhorsen

Smash Cadet
Same here Abhorsen

lol had a look at ur sig - Marth is my main character so can't argue with me having a Marth free world in SSBM or in SSBB It's almost like saying I want sheik, fox, falco and anyone who isnt above bottom tier on the tier list. Therefore the only chars I can play is Pichu, Boozer, Mr G+W, and Ness... :p I assume you play a Mr G+W?
WOAH! You full know my entire play list... except my main, lol. Yes I do play G&W, Ness and occassionally Bowser. I play Pikachu too, not the pointless rat Pichu (unless it's for fun).

And die Marth die! We're here to test skill, not how many times you can land C-Across :rolleyes: :lol:

I don't mind the 1-off top tier, but when you see entire tournaments with Fox, Falco, Shiek and Marth... THEN I get pissed at top tier whores. Other characters CAN be good you know :)

jazblack009

Smash Ace
should be able to come, i can't see what would get in the way?
so confirm me, i'll probably be catching a train there, so if anyone else is training it over to Z's they can come with me ^_^
what about Kulla?

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
Zereul count me in as confirmed. Jaz - I'll come with you to Z's place.

Don't think I have anything on those weekends mentioned unless I find out I have a last minute assignment to do which often happens every now and then.

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Just can't wait to own Jaz again, By the end of it he will absolutely hate myJigglyPuff (English) - Pummelluff (German) - Rondoudou (France?) - Balloon with a testicle in it (Melbourne)

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Mic 128... As proud owner of this thread I take offence and challange you to a dual.

Ok well Kulla is bringing his boyfriend to the smashfest, and Jaz he said his very good... so look out.

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
his boyfriend o_0 - did I read correctly? His boyfriend?
Should it be 'her boyfriend'?

Whats up with Mic128? Has he gone crazy? He's also a moderator! The largest post record moderator on smashboards!

When is this meet going to happen? Can't wait *bites fingernails in anxiety*

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Ok it was originally planned for the 23rd, but it might have to change as I have relatives coming up from Melbourne, I will get back to everyone when I got a confirmed date.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Whats up with Mic128? Has he gone crazy? He's also a moderator! The largest post record moderator on smashboards!
I wish I was, McFox is with over 12,000.

You may have won the battle, but we'll win the finals.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
haha!!! thats what its about
yeah we got up on you XD
and then goods ran up to the supporters after the goal and that fat guy **** himself
was it goods? XD

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
ha ha XD

I've certainly calmed down now that the meet date is currently in limbo mode until Zereul posts again confirming a smash meet date.

*EDIT* Is this meet going to be at Illawarra?

Top Bottom