• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NSW thread

jazblack009

Smash Ace
well, when do the school holidays start up? we should work around those seeing as zeruel work's weekends and the others are still in school... fish ****... when can you make it to sydney?

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Well next school holidays OHN5 is on.

Like Jaz even if you have a spare two days in the next few weeks I wouldn't mind a meet up.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
allright well we can do a meetup and others can join in if they are free...
how long would you be planning to stay? i can get a spare bed rigged up if ya need to... i'm assuming thats why you asked for 2 spare days?
it'll have to be next week... maybe the monday comin?

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Yeah well next monday is queen's Bday, so that would mean I would only need one day off.

Basically I said the two days cause didn't you say something about staying the night? Otherwise we could try me going up in the morning and coming home at night.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
hmmm well.... if you wanna come for the day or for two... its up to you, monday is bad for me cuz of god **** training....
tuesday and wednesday are fine though :D

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Ok the scedule

Saturday - Working
Sunday - Working
Monday - Working
Tuesday - Working
Wednesday - Working
Thursday - Working

So.... Sorry

NG7

Smash Lord
Bwuahahahhahah.

We won Origin 2!

Yaaaaay! :D

We should have smash state of origin when we're down there.

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
I brought that upon myself... still dam queenslanders have no idea how sweet living in NSW is.

But on a more important note

GO THE SOCCEROOS

I was in tears during that match their come back was unfreaking believable.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
I've edited the list at the front, just so i can get a definete list going cause i still havn't met most of those people...
i'll add FishTits though, i havn't met you but i trust you so thats enough

Zeruel, i would appretiate it if you deleted your list and referred to mine just to not confuse people, i'm not saying you can't do it but, it will be easeier for me to handle it because i'm not working right now + the guys at EGG know me now.

get back to me when you can ^_^

SMASH @ JAZ

meetup this saturday the 8th? of june
bring controllers and money

i'm not posting an official who is coming list, if your coming tell me

also i may be setting one up the following week, school holidays special :D

-Jaz

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
It appears there is some new interest in NSW smash, there may be a place where we can have smash meets.

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
I'm a smasher and I play at UTS uni fri arvos - tho i don't go on saturdays lol. Its the only place I can think of that has smash meets (mianly for fun and practice. I kinda went to a tourney but had to leave as I had to get home by a certain date). Elsewhere is full of halo/lan games/street fighter.

My mains the avatar but I also play fox, marth + samus.

Anyone live at mosman sydney for a smash meet?

jazblack009

Smash Ace
Dedu? is that you?
at UTS on fridays huh? well i should see you there, this friday ^_^
WELCOME! WELCOME TO SMASHBOARDS!

just incase someone hasn't said that already, i'm kind of the sydney smash guy to talk to if there was an active smash scene.
but unfortunately... most are in hsc or have disapeared o.O
or got over melee in general, but they'll be back
they always come back XD

so you live in mosman aye? Finally i have an excuse to catch a ferry! if i see you this friday at UTS maybe we can arrange something for saturday? i don't mind travelling if you don't mind a stranger :p

but i'm probably being a bit too forward to keep things comfortable, but i hope you enjoy the facts and atmosphere this site has to offer

-Jaz

jazblack009

Smash Ace
wh.. wha?! what is this?
MORE people? man this is just weird... i better ask the big guy

ahh... hey. . ... god
god did i like recruit a family or something?
i mean zomg dude wtf is goin on?

thanks DJ lol i'll check it out

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm... yeah more people! I think the OHN5 tourney at sydney might have revived the SSBM competition and UTS union concourse Fri arvos really did convince me to learn about SSBM as much as possible!

I know one other guy at mosman who plays SSBM but we havent got around to playing it yet as he's busy with HSC.Also he's always busy with his GF or gone out with his parents. The rest? I'd say they've disappeared lol.

This site is great and I've learnt heaps of stuff because of smashboards.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
i left a post there, i'll check soon if anyone replied, but i'm not gonna hold my breath,
yeh i know someone who plays now and then but would rather hang with his gf, which is fair enough :p

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Jaz when are we going to meet up again, my Puff wants to pimp slap you.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
jazblack009 said:
yeh i checked i'm working on the banner now, just finished the tech crew sig :p
I was refering to the blokes in Sydney I mentioned actually.

But, while on this subject I must say thanks for the banners, they are exceptionally cute!
I'd like to give you something less useless than rep though, I'll think of something. :lick:

Maybe make a thread at Hyperactive?
They might still ignore it or come up with some excuse as to why not, but yeah...you never know.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
D.J Cat said:
I was refering to the blokes in Sydney I mentioned actually.

But, while on this subject I must say thanks for the banners, they are exceptionally cute!
I'd like to give you something less useless than rep though, I'll think of something. :lick:

Maybe make a thread at Hyperactive?
They might still ignore it or come up with some excuse as to why not, but yeah...you never know.
XD cheers, well i might start a thread what have i got to lose

i've always wanted to know what happens to someone with high rep XD

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Thread Updated.

I may be getting some time off work which will be sweat and I may get a chance to SMASH it up!!!

Jaz I give in make me a sig please *like a child begging for a cookie*...*thinks about cookies*...*gets a bowl of milk and cookies ice cream* as I wa saying either suprise me or I will try and contact you on msn.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
lol you want a BoO sig? lol no real sydney sigs... although i could work on a sydney sig design, but still these BoO sigs are too cool :p
i got a Boozer one if ya want it?

AND WHEN THE F*CK ARE YOU GETTING TIME OFF WORK!

actually i have a bit of a schedule:
today: nothin
tomorrow: nothin
wednesday: smash @ bondi
thursday: Doctor
friday: work
saturday: smash @ cabramatta

i'm like booked solid, and then i'm going to be working for a while O.O
but we're so meeting up! somehow XD carlos mentioned something about smash in 2 weeks
but i'm pretty sure i'll be working next weekend
>.< sorry carlos

HOWEVER smash without me! Zeruel meet Carlos and Matt? XD
what are you doin this saturday? wanna come to cabramatta?

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Yeah you little girls, run as big bad ZEREUL has made a galant return. You all love me cause im sexy.

Im working to see if I can get a DEADicated gaming lounge for you guys... cause im sexy.

Its called the green room its in Sydney and its an xbox lounge with cubes and DS's as well how sexy.

So I am like discussing that my little followers from the North Syde can have a place to Smashfest outside of the cold streets of sydney.

Now tell me isn't that sexy.

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
Hey Zereul,

I'm wondering where this Green Room is in Syd. I googled it but got no results. Does anyone know of any gaming lounges in Sydney that house Gamecubes? It seems that nowdays many gaming lounges only have Xbox...

Cheeers Dedu :)

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Thread Revived

What are you bludgers doing if we ever want to win we need to discuss tactics.

I had a perfect one which allowed me to beat shaz... get Mark to stand in front of him and annoy him.

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Haha, you have to admit my game is getting hot. Soon Jaz things might be different.

But can you explain DoC slide combos to me, Im curious after playing with some mates, you can DI out of them you don't have to worry about being on a high percentage.

Top Bottom