• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NPM-Melee, Vancouver WA (April 11th) ♫ RESULTS

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
i spell sheik differently every time kekekeke

what are the carpools for this thing anyway?
not sure but im probably driving. so u can ride in my car. not sure if Im taking the van really cuz it needs brakes which is what I noticed when we hit up canada that last time. seems like only a small group from WA are goin anyway

Zodiac

Smash Master
ATTENTION! Theres one spot left in my truck available , Im coming up from bend, you can check it on google map, if your on the way or around portland send me a pm

Eggz

Smash Hero
not sure but im probably driving. so u can ride in my car. not sure if Im taking the van really cuz it needs brakes which is what I noticed when we hit up canada that last time. seems like only a small group from WA are goin anyway
dibs on back right

Zodiac

Smash Master
Seriously anyone who needs a ride a up? I'll be going through gresham, and close to portland.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
So I might need a partner for this. Since it looks like C!Z might be coming. Which would mean no Shane :( Brady said he is not coming. James said he probably not coming. Now BC said he probably isn't going. So umm yeah who wants to be my partner. I'm good at this game and stuff :D. Just to raise the amount of gayness. I think Delphiki you should team with me so we can have IC/Jiggs which quite possibly the gayest team of all history

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Me, Juce, Erk, and Balloon are for sure coming. There is a good chance Moochero is coming. Some guys from Oregon City is coming as well.

Also, Peach Masta=OMGage. Just so everyone knows

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Otto = Silent Wolf right? I want to know if he's coming or not. And Shane you better show!

Gage, let's do some doubles friendlies before the tournament. I don't know how to really say this without sounding like a douche (lol), but I want to know how we'd do before I pay to enter, considering my money situation.

This is gonna be the day after my b-day and i'll still prolly be broke. x_x

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Otto = Silent Wolf right? I want to know if he's coming or not. And Shane you better show!

Gage, let's do some doubles friendlies before the tournament. I don't know how to really say this without sounding like a douche (lol), but I want to know how we'd do before I pay to enter, considering my money situation.

This is gonna be the day after my b-day and i'll still prolly be broke. x_x
are u coming to this from cali

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Delphiki, I'm teaming with BC. If you want to do team mm's I'll be down. Also, you didn't sound like a douche haha. It's understandable :p

Top Bottom