• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Now that the game is out... Who is your favorite chara/main? And why?

Who is your favorite character or main so far?

• Mario

Votes: 32 1.4%
  • Luigi

Votes: 34 1.5%
  • Peach

Votes: 31 1.3%
  • Bowser

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 22 0.9%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 78 3.4%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 36 1.6%
  • Wario

Votes: 47 2.0%
  • Link

Votes: 53 2.3%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 83 3.6%
  • Ganondork

Votes: 32 1.4%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 148 6.4%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 67 2.9%
  • Pit

Votes: 83 3.6%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 31 1.3%
  • R.O.B.

Votes: 62 2.7%
  • Kirby

Votes: 74 3.2%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 115 5.0%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 89 3.8%
  • Pikmin & Olimar

Votes: 103 4.4%
  • Fox

Votes: 38 1.6%
  • Falco

Votes: 68 2.9%
  • Wolf

Votes: 115 5.0%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 34 1.5%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 50 2.2%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 72 3.1%
  • Lucario

Votes: 85 3.7%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 22 0.9%
  • Marth

Votes: 95 4.1%
  • Ike

Votes: 129 5.6%
  • Ness

Votes: 38 1.6%
  • Lucas

Votes: 111 4.8%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 64 2.8%
  • Snake

Votes: 84 3.6%
  • Sonic

Votes: 75 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SYSTEM_BUG

Smash Rookie
Olimar is my favorite.

On a good day, it's hard to hit me.

I also play Lucario, ROB, Marth, and Meta Knight.

PS: 1st Post!

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I chose Falco, for he is my best character.

Something I didn't expect to happen surprised me, though. I turned out not liking Lucario and Wolf as much as I thought. Captain Falcon has grown on me, and I love him in this game.

And the most unexpected thing to happen: I love Ganondorf. Yeah, he's a bit slow, but I LOVE his Flame Choke move. His Sparta F-tilt is sweet as hell, also.

And Sheik is pretty neat. Overall, I think I'm maining Falco and seconding Ganondorf.

Panda, you butchered Ganondorf's spirit. He's a dorf, not a dork. xD

Lag

Smash Journeyman
Mr. Game and Watch because he is an unusual character with nice disjointed hitboxes. His recovery is awesome and his Back Air just *****.

Visually, it was love at first sight when I saw him in Melee. We were meant to be. Ahem... So anyways yeah, he's two demensional which makes him sexy, I don't know about you guys, but my weakness is sexy. You can see, but never touch. Giggity giggity...

Audio-wise, his beeping is so bad***. Every move you make just gives you a beepgasm. I think it also simulates how he loves to cuss. Beep Beep Beep translates to f*ck you, you motherf*cker! Gangster meng. Don't even get me started with his A...A...A then ending with a filled bucket. Even more sexy which deserves a giggity giggity goooo!

So yeah. I love Mr. Game and Watch. Power to the old school gamers!

Just_Toms

Smash Rookie
Yoshi... just because he's loved by few, hated by many! Only character for the real fans, haha.

mariomaster777

Smash Rookie
My main has always been Mario ever since N64. However, I'm realizing relying on 1 main is not a smart move, especially if you want to participate in tournaments. I'm trying to learn R.O.B., Meta Knight, and perhaps Ike to start.

The_Woebegone_Jackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Faver_Jo
3DS FC
4854-6514-7143
I tend to lean toward characters with a strong projectile game so it was a toss up between Samus and Link. But in the end I choose who I've been using since SSB64, our favorite space bounty hunter Samus Aran. Her Missle game I believe has more deph to it this time around, you can still scare your opponents into stupidity with a blinking arm cannon (fully charged shot), and the zair has added alot to her game.

kario_mart

Smash Cadet
im going to have to say marth b/c ive always been a marth fan annnnd hes real good, cept for 64. i would say toonlink or metaknight if i didnt have to pick an old character. just b/c they are both good too.

Froth

Smash Journeyman
I like Samus. She has more variety than she did in the last game. Now, with the Zero Suit, she's a lot better. And her finals smashes are pretty good.

White_Lightning

Smash Journeyman
The moment Wolf was first confirmed as a playable character, I planned on making him my main. After playing Brawl for almost two weeks now, I can proudly say that I'm always going to stand by my original decision.

Inzo

Smash Rookie
i loled when i saw ganondork. anyway my main is lucas because of his speed and strength.

Chronic Canuck

Smash Rookie
Wario is my main just cause I've always loved him and used him as my character for every game he was in like Mario Kart 64, Mario Tennis, Mario strikers etc etc. I've been playing brawl for only 2 days now but I'm starting to get pretty decent with him and hopefully I will master him in a couple months, especially when im done school :D

stillsickwithit

Smash Rookie
its between ike, snake, pokemon trainer and metaknight.....but if i had to pick probably Snake.....his just so orginal

iros

Smash Rookie
Link here! for me its my main, I've been using it since SS on N64 I like all his gadgets they are very useful, his attack range and all his specials lately for SSBB I really like Ike, Falco and Sonic:chuckle:

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Zelda's been the only character that I could really pick up and play intelligently with. Granted, I haven't been able to play nearly as much as I'd like *nods toward Personal Message above avatar.* Lucas, Ness, and Ivysaur have been nice as well though.

mega tortuse

Smash Rookie
well i voted fox but he is even with wolf they liek riped wolf out of fox fox was liek wolf and fox but they like split him up soo those are my mains.

Bloo

Smash Rookie
OMG so many characters i like in this game but i'll stick with the main i have been with for all three games and that's Link, i mean he's Link full of awesomeness, in and out of brawl...
...though Ike, Pit, and Sonic are probably my top 3 picks for the newcomers...

Flake

Smash Cadet
Falco just works best for me
prefer him over fox
i also use meta knight, pit, and ike

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
****, checking the poll a few days later and seeing Pit as the most doesn't surprise me. The number of Ike votes does, however.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
hmm.. Lucas is really fun to play as, but I really like Link, too =/
Chose Link. His moves just feels natural to me. Lucas is still awesome.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Ike and Pit top.It's not suprising really, both characters are quite noob friendly (I expect this list to change alot over time.)

I chose the Ice climbers, they've lost some things but gained enough for them to still be a good character choice.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
U Should Vote 4 Lucario Coz He Is Da Bomb
Wow. What a convincing reason. /sarcasm. -_-

Anyways, I use Marth, because I'm good with him at the moment. Over time, I will go through training to learn to use Marth, Sonic, Lucario, and Fox(Because I used him in Melee, and I'm not gonna drop him just because he's "not as good". I used him before I even knew about competitive play.), and probably Samus, because I used her in 64, and started to use her at the end of Melee's career. So yea. =).

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
I chose Toon Link because he's fast, can spike, great aerial attacks, projectiles, jump high, and he's just plain awsome.
Secondary is Marth because he's well balanced :)

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
Since I got the game, I'm getting the best with the StarFox crew; Fox, Wolf and Falco. Then there's Snake, when the screen started exploding and my opponent said "what the hell just happened?" I knew I was going to keep a good Snake handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom