• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Now that Brawl is delayed, what games will you be playing?

Killer Tree

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully Mass Effect will have a lot of replay value, I played KOTOR so many times.

Obviously Halo 3. TF2 will be great also.

Also how long do you think it will be delayed.

To the people that don't think it is delayed US: US is not getting SSBB almost 2 months before Japan.

BubbleShield

Smash Journeyman
Halo, mass effect, mp3, cod4 and trauma center and maybe smg
I gotta say I'll probably have more fun with ssbb than the previously mentioned games ftw.

If its delayed, then I hope it gets pushed to dec. 4 :)

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
?

prettymanfairy, the article just says that that NA date still holds, not that it will by the end of this week.
why the **** do you think they would change it on the site? It WILL change.

Terradrius

Smash Apprentice
Definately Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and Super Mario Galaxy. I still need to finish Breath of Fire II, and if Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Burning Earth or Mario and Sonic at the Olympics turn out to be worth my money, I'll be playing them a lot too.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Super Mario Galaxy, Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, Destroy All Humans!: Big Willy Unleashed, Guitar Hero III, Soul Calibur Legends, Fire Emblem: Raidiant Dawn, etc. :p

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
What if they move it up? Really not likely, but there is always a chance

Either way, that is annoying because of all those farewell melee tournaments, although those seemed a little melodramatic to me.

Either way, I will be playing my friends Halo 3, my wii Guitar Hero, and Super Mario Galaxy

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
I don't know why everyone's saying it's a delay. Who knows, maybe the game's done and that it might be released earlier than Dec. 3? Because I read on Wikipedia that E for All is having a Brawl tournament Oct. 18-22 (I think that's the right date)...they didn't specifically say whether or not it was a demo.

But if Brawl is delayed, I'll probably just be playing Halo, Super Paper Mario, and Metroid Prime 3...as soon as I get my Wii back from Nintendo.

Ryudragon29

Smash Journeyman
Since Brawl is delayed, I'm not getting a Wii this year. I'll probably get a PSP instead for Christmas and buy a Xbox360 with my own money.

kingbooforums

Smash Apprentice
of course brawl ill be delyaed man are you people gullible think about it 3 months to complete the game?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I won't be playing games.

I'm actually kind of hopeful that it's delayed. :p If it's delayed until after Christmas than that means that I'll be able to play it the day it comes out more then likely. ^_^

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
i'll most definitely be playing mass effect to death. probably also halo 3 online and MP3 if i ever get passed that horrible boss in the first seed..

ChanseyMaster

Smash Cadet
of course brawl ill be delyaed man are you people gullible think about it 3 months to complete the game?
Please tell me this is a joke.
Of course it takes more than three months. Most likely, this game has been in production for more than a year now.
I'm personally hoping that they are advancing the release sooner, but maybe that's a lost cause.

[ChanseyMaster]

Saph66

Smash Journeyman
why are they delaying the game? Are they gona like add extra stuff to the ones in Japan? America still gets it Dec 3 right?

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
oh i almost forgot about mario and sonic and the olympics!

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
Thanks for the link of it not being delayed here. Some of you guys need to read that link. We'll still getting it Dec. 3rd.

richie137

Smash Cadet
smackdown vs raw 2008, metroid prime 3, super mario galaxy, rayman raving rabbids 2, madden nfl 08(if I get it all the games, if i have bo buy them).

konoha107

Smash Apprentice
To the people that don't think it is delayed US: US is not getting SSBB almost 2 months before Japan.
We did with the Wii, with almost one month. I have been going aroung saying this: ALL...THEY...DID...WAS...CHANGE...THE...RELEASE...DATE...TO...TBA. I think they would tell us in a more obvious way. They may tell us tommorow if they have changed the release. Anyway, in the chance that Brawl will be delayed, I will be playing Melee, Galaxy, and any other assorted games that come out on short notice. Then I will buy Brawl with my Christmas money.

Top Bottom