• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Now that Brawl is delayed, what games will you be playing?

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics
Madden 08
Mario Galaxy, though my wife won't let me play till Christmas, lol.
Mario Strikers
Metroid Prime 3 ( though I'm at the end now about to finish it)

Devotion

Smash Apprentice
Fire Emblem Radian Dawn, Halo 3, Mario Galaxy, Hellgate London, Melee, MvC 2, CvS 2, GGXX:AC, SF 3rd Strike, New Trauma Center, Sonic and Mario Olympics.

ARX-7 Arbalest

Smash Journeyman
Temple Hills, Maryland or University of MD, Baltim
well my roommate has halo 3 so i can do that. as for wii games, ill probably finish beating MP3 and maybe pick up some wii points cards, dl a few VC games and pick up a wii zapper or some 3rd party zapper an get Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles.

I'm also waiting for the review of Medal of Honor Heroes 2...yes its a WW2 shooter but previews say that the controls rival MP3 in terms of excellence but this is the main reason I'd get it...32 player online multiplayer...

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
Phantasy Star Universe.
Lots of good updates are going to happen in that game soon, so i should be fine. That and I still have Melee to play.

Plus Mario galaxy when it comes out.

Zarckoh

Smash Apprentice
Halo 3, Sonic Rush Adventure, Super Mario Galaxy, TLOZ Phantom Hourglass, Pokemon Diamond, Fire Emblem Radian Dawn and probably Mario and Sonic at the olympic games.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
um its a pretty good game, i think you might have heard of it. its called super smash bros melee. you probably wont like it though, its a 6 year old game on the aging gamecube. its sooo outdated...peace

-hiroshi

Why are most premium members such morons?

We're asking what games you'll be playing until then. You could have just said Melee.

CartooN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CartoooN
Well theres the orange box very soon (I know you can get it of steam but Im waiting for the retail version), then theres umbrella chronicals and early next year theres the new advance wars days of ruin.
So plenty rly :)

xfootdoctor

Smash Cadet
mario galaxy
guitar hero 3
resident evil wii edition...that scares me everytime i play
and possibly medal of honor
dude I want wario ware :p

Danbearking0

Smash Apprentice
halo 3, starcrack, i mean starcraft, msc, any of my old nintendo/super nintendo games, PORTALS!!! (when it comes out) warcrack3 i mean warcraft 3 (blizzard games are addicting) rainbow 6 vegas, aoe 3, supreme commander, and the best game eva SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELLEE

soaz

Smash Ace
Mp3,ph and smg are my top 3 for this year. I also have super metroid and a link to the past on vc although i almost finished a link to the past.

Top Bottom